Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is really looking skinny even in the pics from the baking afraid she's obviously feeling overwhelmed by everything going on but I'm surprised she can't see the signs herself! The kids food choices are awful more so when she doesn't eat it herself I would be encouraging them to try the risotto or adapt it to a more suitable one!

Reactions: 5
I cant beleive how awful Islas trainers are. With everything reopening why hasn't she brought her new ones?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Sorry but I don’t believe for a second that Isla set those dolls up in the little beds.... that’s blatantly Sarah just trying to make content....

what has she been on today with this bizzare updates of all the mind numbing, boring household tasks? No one cares - like, seriously, no one cares!!!!! It’s so bleeping infantile and pointless “I just put the dish washer on, hahahaha. I just made dinner, hahahahaha, I’ve just taken a dump, hahahahaha, I’ve just blinked, hahahahaha”
What the hell is wrong with her?! She’s 30-odd years old - she’s carrying on like a 12 year old. It’s bizzare!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I cant beleive how awful Islas trainers are. With everything reopening why hasn't she brought her new ones?
Probably waiting for Next to gift her some after she’s filmed her latest haul. You know, the haul that she was super busy buying when her kids were using keyworker places at school.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
#AD should be at the start of your caption you giving dimwit

It’s your actual job to know the rules Sarah

Reactions: 9
It is very sad but also very telling that she makes the effort for her Tescos AD (although I also suspect she didn't make it) but not for her children's dinners.

Definitely set those dolls up herself. Just like she posts on her husbands social media pretending to be him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is not the first person to have kids sharing a room. (Even though she doesn’t need to!!!) and yet she’s organised such a strange bedtime routine.

Why would it be chaos to have both of them upstairs together? Isla could quite easily read to Lachlan and “Mama” before “Mama” reads a longer story to them both.

Reactions: 2
She is not the first person to have kids sharing a room. (Even though she doesn’t need to!!!) and yet she’s organised such a strange bedtime routine.

Why would it be chaos to have both of them upstairs together? Isla could quite easily read to Lachlan and “Mama” before “Mama” reads a longer story to them both.
She makes everything a drama. Why is Lachlan in the top bunk? Is there some ridiculous reason?

She makes everything a drama. Why is Lachlan in the top bunk? Is there some ridiculous reason?
Because Sarah’s a twit. Not grown up enough to be trusted with ordinary cutlery but deemed old enough to sleep in the top bunk

She does my head in

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And why does Isla need a bed guard in the bottom bunk?

Has she also swapped their names round but kept the 'L' from lachlan and used it as the 'I' of Isla?

Im wondering if L struggles to get down from the top bunk so if hes up there he cant wake her in the morning!

• Wow
Am I the only one who doesn’t vacuum AFTER their kids are asleep?? Either she’s got the worlds quietest Dyson or the kids are wearing earplugs!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
why does Isla have a bed guard like how old is she? my 4 year old is on the bottom bunk and doesnt even have one! wonder why shes swapped them round makes more sense with isla on top! unless its so she doesnt wake him when she goes to bed

• Wow
My youngest is 2 and doesn't have a bed guard! Why is that necessary for a what 6/7 year old?
Is Lachlan wearing pull ups at night? I'd be worried about him trying to go to the toilet and falling out of that bunk! Unless that's why hes there, to stop him waking her for the toilet!

And the milk in a sippy cup! She really needs to let those children grow up a bit.

I'm the worst, I really don't want mine to stop being babies. I didn't put my youngest down until he was 1 😂😂. But the cutlery, the food, the plates, sippy cup, bedtime, it's all too much! Shes going to cause them problems! Imagine Islas friends go round after school for tea, and she serves up those plates. Isla must be mortified!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The entire bedroom situation is nothing but absolute nonsense, completely of her own making. They don’t need to be sharing a room, it’s ridiculous. I could almost understand it if the kids both slept well and settled down to sleep better because they were sharing with each other but the fact that she’s having to lay in bed every night with Lachlan to get him to sleep while Isla has to entertain herself is nonsense. And when Isla goes to bed, doesn’t she disturb Lachlan? Does she have to creep in, lights off and just get under the covers?

Sarah honestly wrecks my head with how ridiculous she makes things.

Does the bloody hoover not wake the kids up?! Seriously?!!!!!

and I’m sorry but those bleeping cats with their bare arses and puss filled scabbs rolling alllll over her bedding/pillows—————- 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
The kids can't even be near each other at bedtime so she has to do everything twice and leaves Isla downstairs on her own , she often says she lies with Lachlan for ages and falls asleep next to him. Why can't she settle them both together or just cut her losses and give them their own rooms again.

Reactions: 5
The kids can't even be near each other at bedtime so she has to do everything twice and leaves Isla downstairs on her own , she often says she lies with Lachlan for ages and falls asleep next to him. Why can't she settle them both together or just cut her losses and give them their own rooms again.
Falls asleep whilst Isla is downstairs alone 🤔🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Why is Lachlan brushing his teeth in bed??? Where does he spit his toothpaste out???!
I think shes always done this, im sure there was a story months ago of her cleaning his teeth while he was laid in his cot and I thought it was odd and slightly dangerous.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not bath night??? I'm sorry sarah but your children are attending school and nursery whilst theres a pandemic. Every night should be bath night at the minute!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.