Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch the back to school video. L used to do 7:45 till just before 6. That's to long for a 3 yr old in my opinion, especially everyday. She seemed annoyed he now only does 9-4.

She also said Islas class is only in 2 days a week but hasn't Isla been going everyday? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
Anyone watch the back to school video. L used to do 7:45 till just before 6. That's to long for a 3 yr old in my opinion, especially everyday. She seemed annoyed he now only does 9-4.

She also said Islas class is only in 2 days a week but hasn't Isla been going everyday? šŸ¤”
Yes - she s using her ā€œkey workerā€ status to have her in every day. When she only works 3.5 days a week!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Heā€™s been in those hours since he was 9 months old - five days a week. Despite Sarah working 3.5 šŸ˜¢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A
Poor boy.
even when she has time off she NEVER collects her kids early from nursery. No wonder she found lockdown so hard - she d never been around her children for that long since they were babies!
she has 1.5 days a week to herself every week - no kids!! How she is nt super organised and efficient is beyond me!

Reactions: 10
She may feel smug that she has wangled the system to palm off her kids. Makes me very angry if she is exploiting her keyworker status to have Isla in fulltime. I also have keyworker status but can do my job from home so would never dream of taking up a space in the hub for true frontline, keyworker children.
In years to come she will really regret putting her job, workouts, chatting to her camera before her children. Working and home schooling is hard. It is very hard but this is a really unique opportunity to spend time with our children. Think what a good opportunity this would have been for her to be able to spend getting to know and truly understand her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whatā€™s in her hair? Is it her hair extensions? Iā€™m guessing they shouldnā€™t look that obvious?
yeah the extensions have grown out and because of lockdown she hasnā€™t had them removed and replaced so it looks weird. Most folk with extensions have done a DIY job and removed them already...!

Reactions: 6
I cringe so hard! She always comments on celebrities posts like they are friends. Sarah hun, Tom Fletcher doesnā€™t have a clue who you are and nor will he ever care.
I know what you mean ... but Sheā€™s been to a few events with Gi so he might actually know of her. She was at Giā€™s book launch too I think and Tom went to Lucy and the bumps wedding. Did Sarah go to that?

When my eldest was 3 he did 2 days 8-5 and one morning. I hated the days he was there 8-5. It felt too long. Surely she could change her hours to work round it so he can go later. Iā€™d no idea he was there literally the whole day, so sad!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Probably a petty thing to be annoyed about & Iā€™m not a cat person so apologies to anyone i offend, but cats on the kitchen worktops makes me feel šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It's the way she turns her nose up when Isla does it "oh no" but carries on talking anyway šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø same approach to her kids!!

Reactions: 1
yeah the extensions have grown out and because of lockdown she hasnā€™t had them removed and replaced so it looks weird. Most folk with extensions have done a DIY job and removed them already...!
I wonder what her own hair is like?

She does have hair extensions, looks like they need to be redone and have grown out a bit. Guessing Sarah cannot get to
I wonder what her own hair is like?
Pretty sure when she used to blog she posted about her post partum hair after having Isla. It was very thin and wispy and then all of a sudden she had extensions. She never posted about it though, I would have found a video on it useful back then. There was a time I was considering extensions and at that point I didn't know how insanely expensive they were. It would have been helpful to know the costs and process but she never spoke much about it.

Reactions: 3
She does have hair extensions, looks like they need to be redone and have grown out a bit. Guessing Sarah cannot get to

Pretty sure when she used to blog she posted about her post partum hair after having Isla. It was very thin and wispy and then all of a sudden she had extensions. She never posted about it though, I would have found a video on it useful back then. There was a time I was considering extensions and at that point I didn't know how insanely expensive they were. It would have been helpful to know the costs and process but she never spoke much about it.
Thatā€™s the frustrating thing, people would be interested in the stuff she wonā€™t talk about.
Hair extensions, Botox, fillers etc, no shame in it and people want the info.
But by refusing to talk about it when itā€™s quite clear to see makes them all seem disingenuous.

Reactions: 7
My friend removed hers weeks ago - Iā€™m guessing Sarah doesnā€™t want to take them out.

Probably a petty thing to be annoyed about & Iā€™m not a cat person so apologies to anyone i offend, but cats on the kitchen worktops makes me feel šŸ¤®
Cat owner here - and cats on the worktops is a no no - they are kittens but she needs to be firm and whenever they jump up and needs to put them back on the floor, theyā€™ll soon learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Annoys me shes got time for all this crappy workouts but not time for L!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Itā€™s the shoddiest script every time...... oh hi- been so busy today - oh my goodness look at my hair/my face looks weird/the cats/the grass needing cut.... oh what was I saying, oh yeah thatā€™s Lachlan being a monster because he wants Islas dinner/a turn of his toy/a shot of the tv..... so exhausted but I need to cook some beige faeces for the kids. Honestly I have only managed to do a work out and my hair today. I just canā€™t cope having the kids around for an hour- I mean they expect to talk to me and for me to feed them. So exhausted. Got so much life admin to do- and I need to recover my kitchen, it canā€™t wait. So Iā€™m exhausted. ** scrunch nose, show belly**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And surprise surprise it's sausages again! She's putting me off them sweet Jesus cook something else!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to ask why they have sausages every single day. Iā€™m a have to take one for the team šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.