Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyve all got the same meal tonight!!
After they’ve just stuffed bagels and rice cakes before dinner 🙄 I doubt the kids will eat much of that stir fry, barely looks enough for one adult anyway!

Reactions: 4
Omg nearly had a heart attack they’re all having the same meal!!!! Is she feeling ok? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cook here?
Pull the other one. She doesn’t cook.
She reheats. Opens packets. Boils pasta occasionally.

she’s taking the ducking biscuit,we’re in the middle of a global pandemic she’s got her kids back at full time nursery and childcare for no apparent reason other than to swan about garden centres and go to marks & sparks for grapes.

she’s an embarrassment. People have died Sarah. Why is she back to living life normally. No fucks or cares given. Chipper as anything cos her kids are spending 1 hour a day with her. I know M&S is open and the garden centre but I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t just go for A browse. I’m still trying to shop smarter and more responsibly by going once a week for the health and well-being of my family.

meanwhile crop top tina over there seems to be nipping here there and everywhere.

Cock end. This fag ash deserves her commpumnece Meldrum style for the way she treats her children and her followers for that matter. She’s a walking talking cash convertor and the kids are just £££ to her. Clearly. I wish no harm to her or her family by the way but I sure as tit wouldn’t mind her instagram ship sinking. That way she can maybe start living her life through her own eyes and not through a lense, I don’t give a flying fig about her, but man those kids are already showing signs of being screwed up. It’s awful. No wonder they were so glad to get back to childcare. NOT NORMAL.

Ps someone contact the school. Teachers aren’t risking their lives to babysit children so unfit mothers can shake their tic tacs on Instagram. Fair enough if she feels the need to send isla when she’s working her desk job 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean even though most other people are managing - but to send her on social media work days slash selfish Sarah days we’ll that’s a mockery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Cook here?

she’s taking the ducking biscuit,we’re in the middle of a global pandemic she’s got her kids back at full time nursery and childcare for no apparent reason other than to swan about garden centres and go to marks & sparks for grapes.

she’s an embarrassment. People have died Sarah. Why is she back to living life normally. No fucks or cares given. Chipper as anything cos her kids are spending 1 hour a day with her. I know M&S is open and the garden centre but I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t just go for A browse. I’m still trying to shop smarter and more responsibly by going once a week for the health and well-being of my family.

meanwhile crop top tina over there seems to be nipping here there and everywhere.

Cock end. This fag ash deserves her commpumnece Meldrum style for the way she treats her children and her followers for that matter. She’s a walking talking cash convertor and the kids are just £££ to her. Clearly. I wish no harm to her or her family by the way but I sure as tit wouldn’t mind her instagram ship sinking. That way she can maybe start living her life through her own eyes and not through a lense, I don’t give a flying fig about her, but man those kids are already showing signs of being screwed up. It’s awful. No wonder they were so glad to get back to childcare. NOT NORMAL.

Ps someone contact the school. Teachers aren’t risking their lives to babysit children so unfit mothers can shake their tic tacs on Instagram. Fair enough if she feels the need to send isla when she’s working her desk job 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean even though most other people are managing - but to send her on social media work days slash selfish Sarah days we’ll that’s a mockery.
I wonder if anyone has called her out on it on her stories!

Reactions: 1
I can’t understand why she’s broody when she spends so little time with the children she already has. Or is it she prefers them as babies and past the 1 year mark she loses interest...

Reactions: 13
I can’t understand why she’s broody when she spends so little time with the children she already has. Or is it she prefers them as babies and past the 1 year mark she loses interest...
No, she spend most of the early months of Lachlan's life moaning that he wouldn't settle and she didn't have time for the important things in life like sending out Christmas cards on time.

Reactions: 3
Cook here?

Crop top Tina 😂😂 actually laughed out loud but you have hit the nail on the head! If she was local to me and at the same school as my kids I'd be calling her in she should be ashamed!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t wait to see how inventive she is with decorating her house that Instagram bought.

Let me think.
White walls. Marble. Plants. SkandI. Ikaya vibes, with the perfectly placed designer bags she has on show somewhere in her wardrobe. She’s such a show off on the QT.

I mean the only thing she’s inventive about it her bleeping lies she spouts about her maternal mothering. She’s such a sheep.

my dog shows more love and care to his hole than she does to her children.

Also cats on the worktop absolutely RANK.

i hope she does a q&a on Instagram soon, I’ve sooo many burning questions - maybe you lot can put some Corkers on this thread for her to see.

1. Do her children know that there are other vegetables apart from sweet corn?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cook here?

Crop top Tina 😂😂 I’m howling at this 😂

Reactions: 1
It's done by rank. We always had 4 bed quarters, and we didn't have children at the time. That's actually not her fault at all, it's just what you get allocated and she won't have been given much, if any, choice in the matter. We had 3 quarters before buying our house and only got to express a preference once. The other times we were just told where we'd be living and when and that was that.
That makes sense. Thanks for explaining, didn’t realise how it works so interesting to learn!

Reactions: 2
Oh god stop the bleeping world I want to get off....

she’s calling Gemma Collins our on her skinny injection post - agree it’s ville however she’s been basically shoving her dieting in our face every single day making me feel bad for eating like a normal human.

biggest laugh she’s worried what her children are being exposed to- now that I nearly fell off my chair. I think they are more damaged by what she exposes them to daily.

bleeping chow down on your slice of carrot Sarah and shove off

Reactions: 18
I cannot deal with her tonight.

Sarah...your kids won’t have time to see and be effected by posts like Gemma Collins on social media when they’re older.

They’ll be too busy trying to recover from the amount of tit YOU have posted about them. Teenage Isla won’t be bothered by skinny pills...she’ll be trying to hide her potty training videos from her friends. Teenage Lachlan won’t be worried about his size or weight he’ll be trying to hide the fact that YOU told the world he gave you PTSD (for a few freebies!)

Get a bleeping grip woman.

Reactions: 22
I’m so annoyed by what I’ve just seen. I totally get GC being called out for skinny jabs because seriously wtf, but Sarah clearly can’t see how wrapped up she is in her own issues. The thing that bothered me the most is she’s commented that she’s got a daughter and it concerns her deeply that she might be exposed to utter shite when she’s older. YOU ALSO HAVE A SON! Or do eating disorders not affect men? Just her precious Isla. And the way she’s put ha ha whilst talking about such a serious topic. Just duck off.

Reactions: 17
And she’s trying to make it really clear how much money she has been offered (supposedly) and turned down to advertise weight loss schemes. Well...congrat-u-bloody-lations 🙄

I can’t believe that she honesty thinks she “hardly mentions” the Joe Wicks plan unless people directly ask. EVERYDAY she’s posting his work outs and 3 of his meals! She @‘s him in her stories in hopes that he’ll mention her...just like she does to Tom and Gi Fletcher. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
I need to know who this thread is about??? Point me in the right direction please!! 😀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.