Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she taking full on posed selfies in her sons bed with the flash on?! always about her. I'm actually sickened she's been swanning around to garden centres and shopping malls on her day off. She's so out of touch with reality and every AD is a joke. Nothing fits, the Tesco food one making meals neither her or the kids would eat, the tablet for 'homeschooling' when there are so many people struggling and she's already dumped the props in keyworker childcare, it's all complete lies and I can't believe people buy into this tit.
it’s like she’s desperately trying to prove a point

“look, I’m here, holding my sons hand, I DO live him! See, look! I’m here for him! Look! See! Look at me!!!!!!!” But by taking her phone in there, by holding her phone up & taking hat photo and then uploading that image into Instagram all she’s doing is proving that her whole existence revolves around the attention and approval of strangers on the internet. Everything she does is for the Internet - the food she eats, the exercise she does, the way she decorates her house, the interaction she has with her children, the clothes she buys - everything in her life is engineered towards creating this bizzare online persona that’s just so fake & transparent.

Reactions: 14
Who in their right mind puts their son to bed and thinks oh I must take a selfie and post about how my son needs my attention at bedtime?
Funny that he needs more attention than Isla isn't it seeing as he is shoved in nursery full time 5 days a week and then blanked by his mother in favour of garden lights, fridge storage and fussing over kittens.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Sarah....shall I take a photo of you whilst you’re sleeping and post it on the internet available to millions of strangers for the rest of your life? For your boss and your friends to see.

No? Does that make you feel uncomfortable? Because when you are asleep in your own home you are safe and secure and sharing that with the faceless masses of the internet might make you feel vulnerable?

Imagine the one person that you trust the most gave away that safety and security for a few gifted activities and a dishwasher.

Enjoy your free toys Lachlan, just know that every university or job interview that you attend, every date that has a quick google before you meet, they WILL see your potty training story, your mother say you gave her PTSD, the memes she made mocking you.

Absolutely disgraceful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
just seen someone else has questioned her on the tablets and going shopping whilst the kids are at school :ROFLMAO: 🙈 in her reply she goes on about how much she has to work. Work when?we see her spending more time taking photos for the gram,sorting out the kitchen or garden!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
just seen someone else has questioned her on the tablets and going shopping whilst the kids are at school :ROFLMAO: 🙈 in her reply she goes on about how much she has to work. Work when?we see her spending more time taking photos for the gram,sorting out the kitchen or garden!
She doesn’t seem to be able to comprehend that she shows us her daily routine, we can all see exactly how she spends her time and it’s not slogging away working at her desk! She’s prancing around in her crop top “working out”, she’s wandering around her house filming her boring as sin cats, she’s twating about in her kitchen at 1am and she’s wandering around garden centres...... she shows her whole life online but she doesn’t seem to compute that?! She genuinely seems to think that she only shows a fraction of her life?! She’s utterly delusional!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Just seen her replies to the comments on her post. She doesn’t actually answer the question - but freely admits she using the ‘childcare’ aka school and nursery so she can go shopping alone. This isn’t a new thing for Sarah though, full time nursery for L even though mama (duck sake) only works 3.5 days a week - not the 4 she claims to work. Although not much evidence of work going on today?!?!
I can’t remember the last time I went shopping without one of my children in tow. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Surely the company she works for should come under fire for overworking a mum of two who has a husband deployed for 6 months during a global pandemic. Being stressed out so much that she thought it best to put her children in childcare with frontline workers children even though she has the luxury of being able to work from home. Surely HR or her union should be made aware of the pressure she is under.

Except they can't. Because she is not. Anyone who has time to complain about being so, so busy isn't busy. She just doesn't like spending time with her kids. That's the plain truth of the matter.

She doesn’t seem to be able to comprehend that she shows us her daily routine, we can all see exactly how she spends her time and it’s not slogging away working at her desk! She’s prancing around in her crop top “working out”, she’s wandering around her house filming her boring as sin cats, she’s twating about in her kitchen at 1am and she’s wandering around garden centres...... she shows her whole life online but she doesn’t seem to compute that?! She genuinely seems to think that she only shows a fraction of her life?! She’s utterly delusional!!!!!
Brace yourself for the textbook “if I share 20 stories it’s only 10 minutes of my day” bull tit rebuttle.

Reactions: 6
Brace yourself for the textvoom “if I share 20 stories it’s only 10 minutes of my day” bull shot rebuttle.
I know.... but what she conveniently omits is that we see 10minutes of her day, every day. So over the course of a week we see it all!!!! She can say whatever she wants to make herself feel better but the truth is she films EVERYTHING and nothing is off limits - she regularly uploads the same gormless photo of herself lying next to her sleeping son - the grossest invasion of her child’s privacy.

Reactions: 5
Its telling too how many times she has to share a pic of sleeping Lachlan. Seems she can only love on him when hes asleep.

Reactions: 6
She genuinely just bugs the tit out of me. She’s like that annoying, clingy friend that you just can’t shake off. So desperate to be noticed & accepted which I think is obviously an off-shoot of her eating disorder days when she tried to be thin to “fit in”. I find it really sad that as a mother she hasn’t managed to get this under control & is now (knowingly or not) projecting this on to her kids in what they eat, how she speaks to them, her lack of parenting etc.
On another note I have no idea why brands use her to advertise their products. Not only does she have a pretty dismal following after being on the go for a good while now, she can’t even bloody speak properly & to me that is just so unprofessional. Also the continual laughing & haha after everything just makes my skin crawl. She is just so cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I always think if you wouldn’t post yourself sleeping, going to the toilet or in the bath then you sure as hell shouldn’t post your CHILDREN doing it! 😡

Reactions: 20
She genuinely just bugs the tit out of me. She’s like that annoying, clingy friend that you just can’t shake off. So desperate to be noticed & accepted which I think is obviously an off-shoot of her eating disorder days when she tried to be thin to “fit in”. I find it really sad that as a mother she hasn’t managed to get this under control & is now (knowingly or not) projecting this on to her kids in what they eat, how she speaks to them, her lack of parenting etc.
On another note I have no idea why brands use her to advertise their products. Not only does she have a pretty dismal following after being on the go for a good while now, she can’t even bloody speak properly & to me that is just so unprofessional. Also the continual laughing & haha after everything just makes my skin crawl. She is just so cringe.
Totally sums her up! The photos she posts fishing for compliments are so cringe her brand work is atrocious can never make out what any of them say and they don't fit her lifestyle...you dont eat with your children Sarah! And her comment about shopping without the kids but took them into a supermarket to get brand work I'm sure they would have understood she couldn't get them rather than risk her kids!

Everything is about Sarah and how hard it is solo parenting for the very few hours she does it!!!

Reactions: 11
Did anyone that commented regarding the tablet get blocked? There’s no way she’s going to keep up with the “you’re entitled to your opinion, have a lovely day” thing for much longer.

I hope the company is watching and paying attention to those comments.

Reactions: 2
The companies should be thinking more about what is being promoted right now too or she should voice her own concerns and know her following!

Reactions: 1
I know its a little thing but they're just so telling. When Isla needed a lunch box for a school trip she went out and brought one specifically for her but now L needs one he just gets an old lunch bag she brought in brighton years ago!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if she buys subscribers? I've dipped in and out with watching her but her views are shocking under 10% of subscribers after 1 week.
She only gets good views when Military is in the title. Even her body coach upload only has 1.1k views 😯

Reactions: 2
So another account , only girl in the house , who I really like, I think has the same deal with Tesco food ads as Sarah. Jess does them brilliantly , she does creative shots, clear video, foods looks like you can actaully eaybit and she doesn’t force her kids in the pics. She also explains all her ads ahead of them being posted . Jess I think comes from a marketing background so actually ully has s clue what she is doing !
Jess is bloody brilliantly.

So the holiday club that Sarah usually packs Isla off to in the summer holidays has just made its latest update.
They will only accept full day bookings in weekly blocks and are prioritising keyworker kids.

Looks like Isla will be in holiday club all day every day all summer!

• Angry
  • Sad
So the holiday club that Sarah usually packs Isla off to in the summer holidays has just made its latest update.
They will only accept full day bookings in weekly blocks and are prioritising keyworker kids.

Looks like Isla will be in holiday club all day every day all summer!
Im wondering if shell try to ship them off to scotland for the summer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.