Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah okay, I didn’t realise that- that would explain the actual china bowl!
It still doesn’t explain why her Mother doesn’t look at that photo and think “Oh, Isla still gets those tiny portions even though she is four years on?
She also seriously needs help with the baby talk. I knwo this was a few years ago but it hasn’t changed ! Maybe she just likes 2 syllable words that end in A : ha ha , da da , ma ma

Reactions: 4
She didn't even have the kids with her the other day and she was fannying around with her hair as usual and she said "please excuse my hairies, it's all over the place at the moment"
No. 1 Sarah, it's hair!!! Your bleeping 31!!
And no. 2 there was nothing wrong with your hair!! Pet hate of all insta huns 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She didn't even have the kids with her the other day and she was fannying around with her hair as usual and she said "please excuse my hairies, it's all over the place at the moment"
She’s desperate for people to comment “No! Your hair looks gorgeous hun”

Reactions: 3
Makes me want to vomit when she says ‘hairies’. I didn’t know I could cringe so hard. See also dada, mama, bad boi, lil, her use of he and she for random items, talking about her car going for new shoes.... there’s probably more that I’ve missed too but I’ve too weirded out to go on 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Makes me want to vomit when she says ‘hairies’. I didn’t know I could cringe so hard. See also dada, mama, bad boi, lil, her use of he and she for random items, talking about her car going for new shoes.... there’s probably more that I’ve missed too but I’ve too weirded out to go on 😬
I would just like to add "jessy and jaspey" to your list from her latest stories. NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO END IN IES OR Y 🤬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh I think the “sorry for silence” stories don’t just bug me because of the length of time away (erm, a couple of hours?) it’s the “sorry”. They really think people are sitting there waiting for their next instalment of riveting content, don’t they. bleeping influenzas.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cannot believe those poor children get an ik-Kay-yaaa baby bowl for their main evening meal...

Shut the front door.

She’s made a recipes highlight!

😂

How many sausage and pasta recipes can she find?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly she's full of herself and probably constantly get praise from sheep n wannabes she thinks she's doing great! Needs a cooking course I have a friend who is a crap cook but batch cooks n follows simple recipes for her kids chilli,spag bol,mince n tatties all made in the slow cooker...proper mac n cheese not Sarah's and simple freezer foods breaded chicken, fish cakes etc and her kids are fab eaters...she is not haha but she's an adult!

Glad to see that L has got sausages in his lunchbox today!

He’s got his daily sausage intake sorted then! Wish someone would tell her there’s other bloody meats to feed the kids! We love sausages in our house, but don’t eat them every bloody day, she’s just so lazy with the kids food and it always looks so unappealing - boiled pasta shapes with sausages and peas 🤢 and don’t even get me started on the pitiful portions they have!

Reactions: 7
The music over the dry as duck turkey burgers 🤣 as if they are some sort of inventive, top class meal.
the 90 day diet must be finished by now yet she is still starving herself. Can’t even have a roll with her burger. She is ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s got his daily sausage intake sorted then! Wish someone would tell her there’s other bloody meats to feed the kids! We love sausages in our house, but don’t eat them every bloody day, she’s just so lazy with the kids food and it always looks so unappealing - boiled pasta shapes with sausages and peas 🤢 and don’t even get me started on the pitiful portions they have!
It is just laziness because her own food isn't like this she follows recipes and actually eats healthy foods! Same with the appearance how hard would it be to pleat Islas hair??

Reactions: 4
WTH are those stories about this morning. Who has time to photo & post every aspect of their morning routine. Just get on with it. Nobody, not one person cares about seeing breakfast, teeth, shoes. She is beyond obsessed!!!

Reactions: 8
WTH are those stories about this morning. Who has time to photo & post every aspect of their morning routine. Just get on with it. Nobody, not one person cares about seeing breakfast, teeth, shoes. She is beyond obsessed!!!
And off to school in those trainers! She wouldn't wear something like that so why her child!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.