Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly keep wanting to root for her or have her change my mind but I honestly cannot believe she’s broadcasting a shopping trip, whilst her kids are in school, during a pandemic.

Re: the food she serves them, I think it’s a symptom of her eating disorder. She only eats the same 4 meals so she thinks that’s okay for her kids too. She really needs to seek help.

Reactions: 12
Oh my good lord. What is she fannying about with those bloody stupid wee hanging pots on that grubby fence for? It looks completely ridiculous. Knackered old fencing (which MOD aren’t replacing because it is serviceable if not instagrammable) all that plastic crap (of course kids need toys but she’s filling the garden with crap like the teeny tiny Asda plastic table) So I and L are utilising key worker childcare for madam to buy that shite? If she thinks she is making her house and garden insta-worthy she is sadly very mistaken. If they are so discontent in military housing why not BUY their own home?

Reactions: 11
Youd have thought if she was so swamped with work she would of used today being child and cat free to catch up

Watching her stories today has made me so angry! Just because the shops are opened doesn't mean you should be swanning about them! God help her if she did live in Scotland she wouldn't be able to get away with what she is 😠 and I will never understands why she has a day off and doesn't use it to benefit her children/home/family

She could be doing washings, cleaning, batch cooking then have time in the evenings to herself like every parent deserves! She's embarrassed herself so much during this lockdown!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Why has the vet not provided her with a cone for the kittens? Even my boy got a cone at our vets after he was done.

She’s just bought them for the aesthetic so it looks more Instagrammable!
Oh, I wondered if they helped them last longer. I didn’t know instagramming your fridge was a thing. Not really terribly interesting content, but I suppose it fits in with her style of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been reading here for decent while now (mainly Sarah & the Meldrums 🙄) And never commented before. But this is too much... The sausage situation is out of control, surely she’s trolling? No one feeds their kids that many sausages?? But my main question today is why on earth does she refer to her cats as a poes? I couldn’t even work out what she meant at first??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been reading here for decent while now (mainly Sarah & the Meldrums 🙄) And never commented before. But this is too much... The sausage situation is out of control, surely she’s trolling? No one feeds their kids that many sausages?? But my main question today is why on earth does she refer to her cats as a poes? I couldn’t even work out what she meant at first??
it’s the Dutch word for cat or pussy cat.... she uses it because she lived in Holland for about 5minutes 15 years ago and thinks that it makes her seem well travelled but using ridiculous words like that and pronouncing IKEA as “Aye-KAY-ya” instead of “Eye-key-ah”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So tonight’s dinner has been served to the kids in a side dish.

Why is she so opposed to a plain old normal china dinner plate for the kids?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She lives for people telling her how strong and wonderful she is during the deployment months but like you I find her actions so selfish and her priorities are all wrong. Do not go complaining about being so so busy and then waste your time shopping for tat and fannying about doing up the garden for her birthday drinks.

She is a terrible mother. I feel so very sorry for her children and hope that someone gives her head a shake to make her see how shallow she is and how she is losing out on bonding with her kids.

Reactions: 10
I've only posted a handful of times but her swanning round the shops while kids are in school or nursery has made me FURIOUS

I work in a school, although I am not in at the moment as I'm pregnant, and know the challenges and stresses of teachers. This just takes the p*ss. As does my SIL...who has her 3yo in nursery...so she can go shopping with just the baby (shes on maternity leave)

This pandemic has really caused people to show their true colours

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thing is with Sarah she’s the antithesis of most mothers - she puts herself and her needs first. Goes home to see her parents - takes the worst child friendly flights that even an adult would struggle with 11pm or later one occasion so she can spend as much time with her family but it’s OK she just shoves the inconveniences back into nursery/school the next day let someone else deal with their tiredness! I just can’t imagine doing that they must have had less than 5 hours sleep.
Her whole existence is proving to other people that she is worthy of this Instagram (vomit) mumma life. Down to making her military quarters an insta cliche (why bother, would never work), her clothes copied constantly from other insta huns despite them actually suiting her. To the absolute detriment of her children yet she goes in about being broody for a third baby!!!! Didn’t she also lie about having a miscarriage?! FFS she seems to get away with everything.
I do feel people are seeing her for how she really is - global pandemic, lucky enough to be able to work from home 3 days a week yet the selfish witch is so happy to be taking key worker places when they are not needed and blatantly flaunting it on Instagram without a care in the world. She is so incredibly unlikeable and desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
it’s the Dutch word for cat or pussy cat.... she uses it because she lived in Holland for about 5minutes 15 years ago and thinks that it makes her seem well travelled but using ridiculous words like that and pronouncing IKEA as “Aye-KAY-ya” instead of “Eye-key-ah”
I asked this before and someone else said it was a rude word for your lady parts in South Africa 🤭🤭🤭

I can’t stand the fact that she says “I’ve changed size” after starving herself for months on her Body Coach 90 day thing....ooh look at me shopping for new tiny bras in my face mask while my kids are at school/nursery covered in insect bites with greige food in their lunchboxes.
Just another opportunity to fish for compliments about losing weight, or as you said, starving herself.

Reactions: 5
So another account , only girl in the house , who I really like, I think has the same deal with Tesco food ads as Sarah. Jess does them brilliantly , she does creative shots, clear video, foods looks like you can actaully eaybit and she doesn’t force her kids in the pics. She also explains all her ads ahead of them being posted . Jess I think comes from a marketing background so actually ully has s clue what she is doing !

Reactions: 2
You can see our exchange on her grid post about the tablet she was advertising 🙈
She’s so passive aggressive! “Have a nice weekend” 🤮 piss off sarah! Her school has PAID to give underprivileged children access to tablets and laptops and SHE is receiving them for free and taking up key worker spaces so that she can film a next haul and put stupid lights in her garden!

Reactions: 8
Someone needs to tell her that Isla didn't need the reassurance at night because she's always felt loved. The fact L needs her to lay with him shows he doesnt feel loved or secure in his own home!

• Sad
Why is she taking full on posed selfies in her sons bed with the flash on?! always about her. I'm actually sickened she's been swanning around to garden centres and shopping malls on her day off. She's so out of touch with reality and every AD is a joke. Nothing fits, the Tesco food one making meals neither her or the kids would eat, the tablet for 'homeschooling' when there are so many people struggling and she's already dumped the props in keyworker childcare, it's all complete lies and I can't believe people buy into this tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.