Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can’t be long until the schools break up for summer. She must be dreading all that time with her children. And the party for 1 is just 😳 just don’t believe anyone was there because she didn’t share any pics of them. Even if she did have pals over, I’m embarrassed how much effort she went to to decorate the place for her own birthday.
One of the names on that card, her son is Isla’s “boyfriends” and also wife of a policeman . So perhaps Sarah read here but didn’t read here (Hi Sarah 👋🏻) and is actually keeping people off her insta that don’t want to be on it.

Then again that does very much look like a party for one, and wayyyyy too over the top for anyone in the real world..

why does she feel the need to share the contents of the card with the world?! Seriously?!!!!! It’s so juvenile!!!!!! She’s beyond childish. I actually cannot get over how ridiculous she is. I’m a few years older than Sarah and I wouldn’t dream of carrying on like that - it’s just so..... self absorbed. I’m cringing for her, what grown adult behaves like that?! And the fact that she has bought all the stuff for herself, and made her children take all these photos of her...... she’s not right in the head. I’m just surprised that she hasn’t written a message to herself on “rob’s” Instagram account....!
Because it’s a look at me, I’ve got friends honestly look they sent me a card!

Reactions: 6
I can imagine as a cute and fun party game she gave them all birthday cards and pens and said “who can write me the cutest message?” and then posted the winner on insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m laughing that on her Facebook post of her birthday drink set up pose in the garden she only got 2 likes.
It was 2 comments I meant 🙈 likes were 118 or something. But still. You get my point!

I can imagine as a cute and fun party game she gave them all birthday cards and pens and said “who can write me the cutest message?” and then posted the winner on insta!
Hahaha! Wonder if a cocktail sausage was also included in the prize? Chopped of course!

Reactions: 1
I do hope she made some body coach nachos for them all to share.

Seriously, if I turned up for birthday drinks at a friend's house and found all that effort for a grown woman, mother of 2, who is constantly complaining that she doesn't have enough time in the day I would be worried. It is all about the photo opportunity. I wouldn't want the world to know what I wrote in her birthday card.

Reactions: 10
I totally understand that a strong friendship group is very important. Especially as at times she is on her own with the children for moths on end. My mates have absolutely kept me afloat during deployments, none more so when my husband went back to sea 9 days after our second arrived!

It does seem rather juvenile to be posting her birthday card messages.

Not sure about her grazing table though!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s just so selfish. She knows her kid will get to go to school whatever happens because she has keyworker status. Some of us have kids that have been off school for 4 months! Missed entire topics and progression. If there is a second wave because of people like her there will be so many kids that will fall behind and struggle with education, maybe even for years to come!

Completely selfish.

It’s just so selfish. She knows her kid will get to go to school whatever happens because she has keyworker status. Some of us have kids that have been off school for 4 months! Missed entire topics and progression. If there is a second wave because of people like her there will be so many kids that will fall behind and struggle with education, maybe even for years to come!

Completely selfish.
Beyond selfish!
She has shown to everyone she managed with the children home for so long, without needing to use her keyworker status. But is now all of a sudden needing to use it. The school have asked so many times if you can keep your child at home please do, it makes it so much easier and safer for everyone.

Easy and clear for everyone else to understand but not precious princess Sarah..

• Angry
I can confirm they are school mums, and all equally as big pains in the arse!
I might be wrong but I’m sure I remember her saying a while ago that she drops off and picks up as quickly as poss so as not to have to chat to the other mums. I think it was around the time of the whole social services episode ... but now she's bff’s with them 🤔🤔🤔

A grazing table with various households in a pandemic!?

My daughter was 13 last weekend she had 5 friends over 1m apart. I gave them nibbles in individual bowls or sealed food etc. Disposable cups etc..... Had some fancy balloons tho.... Not at Sarah's level of fancy but still nice!!

Reactions: 8
Isla seemed quite far out in the sea. Im sure Sarah wouldnt be getting in that water quick enough to save her if something happened.

Reactions: 3
Isla seemed quite far out in the sea. Im sure Sarah wouldnt be getting in that water quick enough to save her if something happened.
Would you not be in the sea too with your child? Or just me? Isla’s only six and the sea can get mighty strong but nope Sarah just keep filming as it looks good for the gram 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Would you not be in the sea too with your child? Or just me? Isla’s only six and the sea can get mighty strong but nope Sarah just keep filming as it looks good for the gram 😉
That gives me the actual fear. She is only bloody 6 plus the sea is freaking freezing and currents etc. Baby talk, cant say the correct words for things..but..happy to let her in the sea herself. She has completely lost it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That gives me the actual fear. She is only bloody 6 plus the sea is freaking freezing and currents etc. Baby talk, cant say the correct words for things..but..happy to let her in the sea herself. She has completely lost it.
Thought it was just me being a city gal that made me feel uneasy with this! Bet she hasn't got a bikini on today ready to get her daughter if need be just madness!

First time commenting but my heart went into my throat at Isla in the ocean....theres no way Sarah would have dove in on time if the child fell off under a wave! Considering she cant manage both kids being on bikes I'm shocked she actually stood and filmed that.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Anyone else count 4 ice creams too! Positive granny is there !
Saw that if she has gone they really should all be ashamed the rules on Scotland are much stricter and moving slower! We haven't sacrificed this much for her to drive down and parent her kids!!!

New thread suggestion - Sarah’s a keyworker, don’t be a fool! Sausage admin and bikini shoots while kids are at school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah you would be in the sea with your child but this is Sarah.

I still dont beleive anyone was at her garden party either

Anyone else count 4 ice creams too! Positive granny is there !
Just looked on Facebook and found sarahs mum. Someone commented that she must be missing the kids and she said shes hoping to see them in July. I 100% reckon shes down!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Agree 100%. My kids are good swimmers but an adult is always on the seaward side of them in the water- it doesn’t take much. Mind you, I am sure Sarah would love nothing more than stripping down to her salmon bikini - bay watch style 😂🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.