Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greendream

Cook here?
Pull the other one. She doesn’t cook.
She reheats. Opens packets. Boils pasta occasionally.

she’s taking the ducking biscuit,we’re in the middle of a global pandemic she’s got her kids back at full time nursery and childcare for no apparent reason other than to swan about garden centres and go to marks & sparks for grapes.

she’s an embarrassment. People have died Sarah. Why is she back to living life normally. No fucks or cares given. Chipper as anything cos her kids are spending 1 hour a day with her. I know M&S is open and the garden centre but I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t just go for A browse. I’m still trying to shop smarter and more responsibly by going once a week for the health and well-being of my family.

meanwhile crop top tina over there seems to be nipping here there and everywhere.

Cock end. This fag ash deserves her commpumnece Meldrum style for the way she treats her children and her followers for that matter. She’s a walking talking cash convertor and the kids are just £££ to her. Clearly. I wish no harm to her or her family by the way but I sure as shit wouldn’t mind her instagram ship sinking. That way she can maybe start living her life through her own eyes and not through a lense, I don’t give a flying fig about her, but man those kids are already showing signs of being screwed up. It’s awful. No wonder they were so glad to get back to childcare. NOT NORMAL.

Ps someone contact the school. Teachers aren’t risking their lives to babysit children so unfit mothers can shake their tic tacs on Instagram. Fair enough if she feels the need to send isla when she’s working her desk job 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean even though most other people are managing - but to send her on social media work days slash selfish Sarah days we’ll that’s a mockery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Sorry but I don’t believe for a second that Isla set those dolls up in the little beds.... that’s blatantly Sarah just trying to make content....

what has she been on today with this bizzare updates of all the mind numbing, boring household tasks? No one cares - like, seriously, no one cares!!!!! It’s so fucking infantile and pointless “I just put the dish washer on, hahahaha. I just made dinner, hahahahaha, I’ve just taken a dump, hahahahaha, I’ve just blinked, hahahahaha”
What the hell is wrong with her?! She’s 30-odd years old - she’s carrying on like a 12 year old. It’s bizzare!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Greendream

Let’s face it, this women is not a natural mother I mean her child gave her ptsd because of a problem he couldn’t help and she’s resented him ever since.

im baffled why she would want to bring another poor child into this world when she sends her two children she has now off at any given opportunity - even in the middle of a deadly pandemic using spaces in childcare that should be for key workers and Even on her days off - instead she would rather go buy herself grapes at Marks and Sparks and look at herself in a camera all day. She constantly moans about motherhood I see no joy in it for her but maybe she does -she just doesn’t share it 🤔

you’ve got to feeel sorry for her really, captain birds eye and her seem to have about as much passion as a flat fart,her family live nowhere near, she’s desperate to be liked by strangers online, seeking validation on the daily, she can’t cook, no matter how much weight she loses she will always have the personality of a plant pot.

She spends so much time and money on herself - I think that’s the thing that bothers me most out of her whole sorry saga. Constant loungewear buys, and botox and tattoo removal and nails every other week, designer bags, al the gadgets, clothes, meal plan, always doing her hair - whilst isla and Lachlan’s is a sorry state. making herself healthy meals yet her kids eat shit, all her exercise whilst her kids just watch tv when she literally spends an hour a day with them (pre covid). Yet all this (fun money( has been funded by THE KIDS, constantly parading them in front of a camera, using them for ads and vlogs and content and creating herself as this whole some mother persona. Is cruel and it should be illegal. It’s abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Peachbomb

VIP Member
The irony of an instamum getting on her high horse about someone turning off comments because they don’t want to deal with negativity 🙄

So let me get this right: slimming jabs, detox crap BAD.
But friends making racist comments is ok to ignore. taking money to advertise a charity and advocating sleeping tablets is all ok?

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Oh my fucking Christ.

I am DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is even better than the beyond cringe helium balloon nonsense!!!!

What a looser.

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
I always think if you wouldn’t post yourself sleeping, going to the toilet or in the bath then you sure as hell shouldn’t post your CHILDREN doing it! 😡

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Watching her stories today has made me so angry! Just because the shops are opened doesn't mean you should be swanning about them! God help her if she did live in Scotland she wouldn't be able to get away with what she is 😠 and I will never understands why she has a day off and doesn't use it to benefit her children/home/family

She could be doing washings, cleaning, batch cooking then have time in the evenings to herself like every parent deserves! She's embarrassed herself so much during this lockdown!

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Crazycatty

VIP Member
The garden lights - I don’t get it? Her garden isn’t huge and she’s trying to fill it with loads of stuff. A few lights are ok, but it’s beginning to look like the landing strip at Heathrow.

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Does she seriously think that people will believe she sat eating that platter in her bikini in the cold beach? People are laughing at you Sarah. You are clearly unwell and need some help. You are obsessed with your weight and gaining praise for how skinny you are. So much so that you are prepared to pretend you met friends at the beach, stripped to your bikini pretending to eat cakes, and got your daughter to take photos of you. None of the insta-hun group are saying happy birthday because they don’t want to be associated with her.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Such a hypocritic Sarah. We were called tolls for questioning her over the British Legion Ads where she did everything she could to mislead people about who was paying her but OK for her to do the same to Gemma Collins.
She should take her own advice and if she doesn’t like what GC is posting just scroll past. 🙄
As a woman she should be building GC up not tearing her down. 🙄
#bekind 🙄

ah crap, I forgot the “haha”

• Haha

Rocketman86

Why oh why does she have to put haha after every single thing she writes?!! It's not funny or cute, it's just annoying!!!

• Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
Talk about dragging the arse out of this burfday! It will soon be time for her next one 😴😴

Little shocked there’s been no mention of her amazing husband Captain Birdseye through all of these updates..

• Haha

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
Happy birthday to meeee
Happy birthday to meeee
Sandy platter, Chinese takeaway
Freezing photos in my bikini 👙

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
The posts in the bed about her son needing her and she never had that with her girl.. Sarah that’s absolutely nothing to do with you having a boy & girl. I have 2 boys who are completely secure in themselves, happy, content and cared for individuals who are showered in love and attention each and every single day and who do not require me as a crutch to sleep. Sarah is the type of mother who feeds off feeling needed. She will know deep down she could provide her son the love, attention, security he needs (just as every child does) but she wants to only do it when it suits her or it’s Insta worthy. She will be the type who will mock Lachlan when he’s older for needing to sleep beside her when he was younger. It’s all about control for parents like her.

As for their dinner tonight - genuinely Sarah why will you never eat the same as your children?? Doesn’t she get the dangerously unhealthy and unhinged attitude to food she is creating for her children? Photographing or filming their every meal she feeds them. Now don’t get me wrong, my goodness don’t we all sometimes think right I’m putting some fish and chips in the oven I can’t be arsed... but it’s every.single.day. and yet she continues to prepare something different for herself.. I cannot believe for one minute that the Body Coach plan is that rigid it cannot be adapted to suit a whole family meals or that she couldn’t do a child friendly version of her main meal for her kids. I know plenty of families who’s main evening meals are pretty much on a weekly rotation, but they eat well. They will try and add some variety, the kids won’t always take to it but they try. We often do the same here, I’ll try something new at least once per week and 80% of the time we all eat the same (the biggest variance can be my baby as he may eat earlier). It pains me so much to see these insta mummies acting like they have their shit together, perfect houses, perfect kids, perfect lives when really the perfection ends as soon as the camera stops rolling - they are just normal mums and dads like the rest of us. Why doesn’t she try and do something around her kids being fussy... heaps of content there. Reason - she can’t be arsed.

As for putting her kids in while she’s a “key worker” what a fucking joke. My sister is a nurse and can’t even get hub care in Scotland for her eldest as there is only one key worker in their household. Sarah is scum taking these spaces whilst flouncing around the garden centre and Starbucks. The fence... Sarah as the saying goes, you can’t polish a turd hen.....

• Heart

tootsie

Chatty Member
Not sure that swanning about a garden centre constitutes the need for key worker childcare places Sarah 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 18

catgal

Omg😂😂😂 can pretty much see her vagina, cheers saz. I can't get over this... Who gets that naked on a beach when it's like this?? Weird

• Haha
  • Sick

Anja88

I've only posted a handful of times but her swanning round the shops while kids are in school or nursery has made me FURIOUS

I work in a school, although I am not in at the moment as I'm pregnant, and know the challenges and stresses of teachers. This just takes the p*ss. As does my SIL...who has her 3yo in nursery...so she can go shopping with just the baby (shes on maternity leave)

This pandemic has really caused people to show their true colours

• Heart

Sonofagun

I am new to this mama life. She confuses me so much..
- why does she write haha in the middle of most sentences?
- why does she make her life so hard pandering to her kids especially over meals.
- on the subject of meals - wtf does she serve them? who is in control here? the worst part about the crap nutrient devoid food is that she clearly thinks it’s fine and puts it online for (literally) the whole world to see?!
- do not get me started on the whole key worker/school thing. The teachers are under so much pressure - I can understand perhaps on days she works but a trip to the garden centre is a blatant piss take and i hope she gets busted by the school.
- one more comment- She publicly outed GC over the slimming jabs- but totally shot down anyone outing her over not standing up against Meldrums latest shit show. hypocrite!

• Heart