Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Loads of you were asking me about the plan...’

No one was asking you. You just wanted to put your underwear selfie on your stories again for more compliments from strangers.
If people were asking about the plan, why not Google it or message Joe himself on insta. After all, he's just an insta seller himself, selling his plan. She talks out her ass (that's Dutch for arse. I googled it 🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thought of eating those cold tinned hot dog sausages makes me feel sick! Hot dogs with buns and sweet potatoe fries would be enough for a movie night....if the kids can eat this much it shows their normal portions are too small!!

Reactions: 10
For a moment there I thought she’d given them some carrots but no...it’s actually just hotdogs again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Movie night - fine, whatever .... but why do they have to eat yet more of the same beige, processed fridge food? It’s the same few things she feeds them on rotation- she could do mini burger sliders with potato wedges & dips, she could make mild fajitas for them and let them put the fillings in the wraps, she could do KFC style chicken & chips..... there’s literally hundreds of fun, easy meals she could & should be proving them with instead of this repetitive, boring tit she constantly fills them up with.

Movie night - fine, whatever .... but why do they have to eat yet more of the same beige, processed fridge food? It’s the same few things she feeds them on rotation- she could do mini burger sliders with potato wedges & dips, she could make mild fajitas for them and let them put the fillings in the wraps, she could do KFC style chicken & chips..... there’s literally hundreds of fun, easy meals she could & should be proving them with instead of this repetitive, boring tit she constantly fills them up with.
The beige processed food is absolutely fine, as a movie night treat. But it's not a treat when its the norm 😔
Her friends and family not to mention Rob must see these posts... why dont they say anything, or help her!?!

Reactions: 3
Poor Lachlan - getting to go watch eyelahhhh playing football. When does he get to do something Sarah? Also his coat is too small, but she spends too much time buying things and doing things for herself to notice.

giving body coach advice - laughable- let’s see Sarah only eats risotto, breakfast wrap and nachos on this plan. Shehas to exercise every day to have a chip. She’s lost weight because she’s been obsessive with her eating she’s hardly filled her body with nourishing Goodness. Icant imagine who would want to take advice of that idiot.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s seriously out of order that she’s going to be dishing out advice on the Joe Wicks plan.... sorry but she hasn’t been following his plan, at all! She’s been eating minuscule portions of the same 4 meals and obsessively exercising, she’s added an extra 30 days on to “the plan” and frankly as a “recovered” anorexic I really don’t think she’s in a position to objectively or responsibly talk to anyone about food/diets/exercise or anything else. Why does she think it’s her place to do a Q&A on it?! It’s a absolute cheek. All she should be doing is directing people to the Joe Wicks pages and that’s it!

Reactions: 14
I think it’s seriously out of order that she’s going to be dishing out advice on the Joe Wicks plan.... sorry but she hasn’t been following his plan, at all! She’s been eating minuscule portions of the same 4 meals and obsessively exercising, she’s added an extra 30 days on to “the plan” and frankly as a “recovered” anorexic I really don’t think she’s in a position to objectively or responsibly talk to anyone about food/diets/exercise or anything else. Why does she think it’s her place to do a Q&A on it?! It’s a absolute cheek. All she should be doing is directing people to the Joe Wicks pages and that’s it!
I couldn’t agree more. She’s actually just put up on her stories a screenshot of HIS story as he’s also doing a q&a on it but rather than directing people there, she’s said they can check it out AS WELL!! Will be very interesting to compare responses. I think it’s completely out of order that she’s dishing out advice on HIS plan. She should only talk about her own experience with it. It’s actually infuriated me that she think she’s in a position to advise on it when she’s already admitted she didn’t follow it correctly (adding extra weeks, tiny meals, using it to ‘earn’ take away / alcohol)! Unbelievable!! Takes the p*ss (haha)!

Reactions: 7
Whos house is she round now?
Isla’s “boyfriends” I’m sure. Now isn’t it terrible that I recognise that wee boy as Isla’s “boyfriend“. If I was his Mother I would not be happy at all that my son was recognisable on social media because thisshitemama has posted him on her page.

Reactions: 11
Is social distancing not a thing now?!🤔 I know you’re allowed to mix with people from other households now but thought it was still at a distance?!🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Is social distancing not a thing now?!🤔 I know you’re allowed to mix with people from other households now but thought it was still at a distance?!🤦🏻‍♀️
Rules dont apply to poor Sarah who has single handly raised those poor children for the past 4 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker on here, my Son is in the same school and year group as Isla. Also know of the “boyfriend” you think Sarah and especially the boyfriends parents would be more aware of internet safety being in the police force. She is really this insufferable online as she is in real life 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker on here, my Son is in the same school and year group as Isla. Also know of the “boyfriend” you think Sarah and especially the boyfriends parents would be more aware of internet safety being in the police force. She is really this insufferable online as she is in real life 🙄
welcome! So scary to think thousands of strangers can recognise your child. Please tell us that people at school were just as disgusted with her “keyworker” status being utilised while she pranced about garden centres?

welcome! So scary to think thousands of strangers can recognise your child. Please tell us that people at school were just as disgusted with her “keyworker” status being utilised while she pranced about garden centres?
I think it’s disgusting she used keyworker status for shopping trips and garden centre jaunts!
I have mentioned it to the school who had already received comments from other parents.
She has posted so many different things about Isla and the school that it is a genuine concern for the safety of the other children. She has made it very easy to identify the school, teachers and indeed other school children including her “boyfriend”.
Having been in the presence of Sarah on a few occasions and having heard her talk Lachlan is very much an after thought and an inconvenience to her.
I’m not one to speak ill of children but she has no clue how to dress them, where are all the next hauls that she bangs on about. But it’s ok because she wore a mask whilst she palmed her children off yet again 🙄 To swan off shopping and do house/life/ sausage admin 😴😴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think it’s disgusting she used keyworker status for shopping trips and garden centre jaunts!
I have mentioned it to the school who had already received comments from other parents.
She has posted so many different things about Isla and the school that it is a genuine concern for the safety of the other children. She has made it very easy to identify the school, teachers and indeed other school children including her “boyfriend”.
Having been in the presence of Sarah on a few occasions and having heard her talk Lachlan is very much an after thought and an inconvenience to her.
I’m not one to speak ill of children but she has no clue how to dress them, where are all the next hauls that she bangs on about. But it’s ok because she wore a mask whilst she palmed her children off yet again 🙄 To swan off shopping and do house/life/ sausage admin 😴😴
Sausage admin 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.