Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla looks thrilled with her tea this eveningšŸ™„ - more bung it in the oven food. But at least itā€™s not sausages!!

Reactions: 1
Isla looks thrilled with her tea this eveningšŸ™„ - more bung it in the oven food. But at least itā€™s not sausages!!
No wonder she looks pissed off, can't imagine it's easy to eat with those bamboo forks. Even my 18 month old uses cutlery with metal bits, and has done since he was 1. It's embarrassing how she serves up their meals at their age!!

Reactions: 7
The posts in the bed about her son needing her and she never had that with her girl.. Sarah thatā€™s absolutely nothing to do with you having a boy & girl. I have 2 boys who are completely secure in themselves, happy, content and cared for individuals who are showered in love and attention each and every single day and who do not require me as a crutch to sleep. Sarah is the type of mother who feeds off feeling needed. She will know deep down she could provide her son the love, attention, security he needs (just as every child does) but she wants to only do it when it suits her or itā€™s Insta worthy. She will be the type who will mock Lachlan when heā€™s older for needing to sleep beside her when he was younger. Itā€™s all about control for parents like her.

As for their dinner tonight - genuinely Sarah why will you never eat the same as your children?? Doesnā€™t she get the dangerously unhealthy and unhinged attitude to food she is creating for her children? Photographing or filming their every meal she feeds them. Now donā€™t get me wrong, my goodness donā€™t we all sometimes think right Iā€™m putting some fish and chips in the oven I canā€™t be arsed... but itā€™s every.single.day. and yet she continues to prepare something different for herself.. I cannot believe for one minute that the Body Coach plan is that rigid it cannot be adapted to suit a whole family meals or that she couldnā€™t do a child friendly version of her main meal for her kids. I know plenty of families whoā€™s main evening meals are pretty much on a weekly rotation, but they eat well. They will try and add some variety, the kids wonā€™t always take to it but they try. We often do the same here, Iā€™ll try something new at least once per week and 80% of the time we all eat the same (the biggest variance can be my baby as he may eat earlier). It pains me so much to see these insta mummies acting like they have their tit together, perfect houses, perfect kids, perfect lives when really the perfection ends as soon as the camera stops rolling - they are just normal mums and dads like the rest of us. Why doesnā€™t she try and do something around her kids being fussy... heaps of content there. Reason - she canā€™t be arsed.

As for putting her kids in while sheā€™s a ā€œkey workerā€ what a bleeping joke. My sister is a nurse and canā€™t even get hub care in Scotland for her eldest as there is only one key worker in their household. Sarah is scum taking these spaces whilst flouncing around the garden centre and Starbucks. The fence... Sarah as the saying goes, you canā€™t polish a turd hen.....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She Works within Defence, perhaps a civil servant or contractor. Iā€™m sure she mentioned itā€™s something within procurements or the supply chain. The military have always relied heavily of the civil service and industry contracts. Usually the jobs are secure and itā€™ll be local to her service housing. Iā€™m sure itā€™s interesting and most importantly her employers will understand what like is like as a service family as lots of ex service personnel enter these kinds of jobs when they leave.

She Works within Defence, perhaps a civil servant or contractor. Iā€™m sure she mentioned itā€™s something within procurements or the supply chain. The military have always relied heavily of the civil service and industry contracts. Usually the jobs are secure and itā€™ll be local to her service housing. Iā€™m sure itā€™s interesting and most importantly her employers will understand what like is like as a service family as lots of ex service personnel enter these kinds of jobs when they leave.

Whatever it is she canā€™t have a very senior Post.

Surely the company she works for should come under fire for overworking a mum of two who has a husband deployed for 6 months during a global pandemic. Being stressed out so much that she thought it best to put her children in childcare with frontline workers children even though she has the luxury of being able to work from home. Surely HR or her union should be made aware of the pressure she is under.

Except they can't. Because she is not. Anyone who has time to complain about being so, so busy isn't busy. She just doesn't like spending time with her kids. That's the plain truth of the matter.
Her husband is away so much because he CHOOSES to be šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
I dont think he gets much choice
He does. My husband is in the Navy and I know people on the same ship as Rob. I know he requests a lot of sea time. There was something said recently that they will eventually refuse it, if he gets to a certain level of sea pay but yep, he puts himself forward to go away a lot and often will take other peopleā€™s drafts and swap with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He does. My husband is in the Navy and I know people on the same ship as Rob. I know he requests a lot of sea time. There was something said recently that they will eventually refuse it, if he gets to a certain level of sea pay but yep, he puts himself forward to go away a lot and often will take other peopleā€™s drafts and swap with them.
Well that says alot. I wonder what he really thinks of Sarah.

Reactions: 2
Good god, how heavily edited and filtered is that photo from this evening on her grid?!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why did she have to specify that Isla was playing football with her "boy" friends? Who cares if she is playing with boys or girls.

And bless her trying to convince us that she is friends with the school mums. Of course you are Sarah. Course you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you know why? Is the pay better to do that? Maybe heā€™s just not very family oriented if thatā€™s the case then. Wow. I had no idea he volunteered!

Is L now on the top bunk?
It looked like it didnā€™t it but I wondered if it could be the bed guard?!

Reactions: 2
Do you know why? Is the pay better to do that? Maybe heā€™s just not very family oriented if thatā€™s the case then. Wow. I had no idea he volunteered!

It looked like it didnā€™t it but I wondered if it could be the bed guard?!
Pay is better and because he seems to have been away a lot, he will be on a higher rate of ā€˜sea pay/daysā€™ but I still find it off. If you are on a frontline draft (go away a lot), then the chances of you going away, should mean you donā€™t volunteer to go extra. My husband said itā€™s normally those without children, or single who would opt in/swap watches with those who have families, which makes sense.

Reactions: 3
Looking a those pictures of rob she has posted for Fathers Day, Iā€™m still struggling to accept that he has been a power lifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.