Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone listen to the radio interview the sharp 'yes' about her previous job shows how bitter she is.

All of the BLM posts she is sharing feels very superficial when she has failed to front up about her ‘friends’ that have displayed racist behaviour. She and others conflate trolling with any negative feedback, even when that feedback is calling out unacceptable behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Last nights story ‘I am NOT a natural on radio’. What are you natural at, Sarah? It’s certainly not parenting. She’s so forced and clunky

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All of the BLM posts she is sharing feels very superficial when she has failed to front up about her ‘friends’ that have displayed racist behaviour. She and others conflate trolling with any negative feedback, even when that feedback is calling out unacceptable behaviour.
edit to add - another performative post . But still no action - she can take the time to line up some toys to take a photo to show how woke she thinks she is but has never actually called out her ‘friends’.

So in her post today, where she’s reeling off all the things she’s going to do to be anti-racist.... one of them is “going to call out” [racism]

Well what a load of bollocks eh!

has she ever, ever called Rebecca Meldrum out? No. No she hasn’t. Not once.

Nothing but virtual signalling.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Sarah you had better take down everything you have shared this week in regards to racism!! Posting a comment to the Meldrums woe is me post makes you a hypocrite because you haven’t called Rebecca out on her racism. Her downfall certainly isn’t because of posts from this site.
Really disappointed actually because I think you were sharing some good stuff.
Sarah is also in denial if she thinks the Meldrums want to meet her, it’s very much a one sided relationship.

Reactions: 11
Sarah you had better take down everything you have shared this week in regards to racism!! Posting a comment to the Meldrums woe is me post makes you a hypocrite because you haven’t called Rebecca out on her racism. Her downfall certainly isn’t because of posts from this site.
Really disappointed actually because I think you were sharing some good stuff.
Sarah is also in denial if she thinks the Meldrums want to meet her, it’s very much a one sided relationship.
what has she posted???

Reactions: 1
Pea risotto for her own dinner and sh*t for the kids... again.

Don’t get me wrong I happily eat sh*t food and give my daughter it too for a treat BUT we eat really well 80% of the time, unlike Sarah.

Reactions: 5
I love a bit of beige but that is a LOT of beige my God.
Also what is meldrums insta, I can’t seem to find it?

Reactions: 2
Aye this I’m raging about it too. Tell you what Sarah don’t bother coming back up we don’t want you or your racist mate up here. Your such an ignorant cow.
sarah is the ultimate arse licker.

have a day off love. The Meldrums ship has sunk - you can stop with the faux sincerity and trying to stay in the Insta hun clique. It’s all so bleeping fake and so forced; YOU ARE NOT FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop pretending!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
One strawberry for the kids lunch again 🤣 and does she buy really tiny bananas or just save half for them for next day? Who doesn’t even give each kid a whole banana for Christ sake!!

Reactions: 4
One strawberry for the kids lunch again 🤣 and does she buy really tiny bananas or just save half for them for next day? Who doesn’t even give each kid a whole banana for Christ sake!!
If she gave them proper fruit portions they’d have less room for the crisps, crackers, party rings, biscuits and sausages. I assume there are sausages, I haven’t looked today

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she gave them proper fruit portions they’d have less room for the crisps, crackers, party rings, biscuits and sausages. I assume there are sausages, I haven’t looked today
THERE IS!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.