Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Thing is with Sarah she’s the antithesis of most mothers - she puts herself and her needs first. Goes home to see her parents - takes the worst child friendly flights that even an adult would struggle with 11pm or later one occasion so she can spend as much time with her family but it’s OK she just shoves the inconveniences back into nursery/school the next day let someone else deal with their tiredness! I just can’t imagine doing that they must have had less than 5 hours sleep.
Her whole existence is proving to other people that she is worthy of this Instagram (vomit) mumma life. Down to making her military quarters an insta cliche (why bother, would never work), her clothes copied constantly from other insta huns despite them actually suiting her. To the absolute detriment of her children yet she goes in about being broody for a third baby!!!! Didn’t she also lie about having a miscarriage?! FFS she seems to get away with everything.
I do feel people are seeing her for how she really is - global pandemic, lucky enough to be able to work from home 3 days a week yet the selfish bitch is so happy to be taking key worker places when they are not needed and blatantly flaunting it on Instagram without a care in the world. She is so incredibly unlikeable and desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Its worrying how much shes restricting the children's meals too. I know there's the running joke about sausages, but those on the go meals shes done for the children are pathetic tbh. My youngest is 2 and would nail that as a snack! They should be having bigger and better portions than that!
Sorry to anyone who does it, but kids should not have their main meal in the car!
it’s utter nonsense if you ask me. Sorry but the cats meal needs should not come before her kids getting a decent meal. Your telling me she couldn’t have gone out for the cats stuff during the day? She had to go this evening, during the kids evening meal time?

ETA: she’s got the kids already in their pyjamas in the car, looks like Isla has wet hair with a towel turban around it.... what the fuck is she playing at?! I’m sure the damn cat could have survived a night, what an absolute farce.

bobs

Chatty Member
Her car is getting new shoes, how old is she? 😂
I just came to post this. Mr Horacio is getting new shoes?! Fuck the fuck off.
She’s a grown fucking woman babying her fucking car?! Sarah what the actual fuck?

Lots of swears there, sorry 😳

• Haha
  • Sick

superxo1

Chatty Member
welcome! So scary to think thousands of strangers can recognise your child. Please tell us that people at school were just as disgusted with her “keyworker” status being utilised while she pranced about garden centres?
I think it’s disgusting she used keyworker status for shopping trips and garden centre jaunts!
I have mentioned it to the school who had already received comments from other parents.
She has posted so many different things about Isla and the school that it is a genuine concern for the safety of the other children. She has made it very easy to identify the school, teachers and indeed other school children including her “boyfriend”.
Having been in the presence of Sarah on a few occasions and having heard her talk Lachlan is very much an after thought and an inconvenience to her.
I’m not one to speak ill of children but she has no clue how to dress them, where are all the next hauls that she bangs on about. But it’s ok because she wore a mask whilst she palmed her children off yet again 🙄 To swan off shopping and do house/life/ sausage admin 😴😴

• Heart
  • Sad

Calmasyoulike

She has used a quote from Nelson Mandela but teamed it with a photograph of her in her swimwear. If feels like self promotion rather than a serious show of alliance or intention to educate herself on race issues.

It feels like she is proud of how she looks in the photograph, didn't want to not show it off to everyone on the gram but remembered 'oh my days, it's going to seem vain to post it when everyone else is discussing and showing support for black lives matter so let me find a quote from a black man to go with it'. She struggles to find the time to teach her children how to sit at the dinner table properly so look forward to seeing how she is going to teach them how to be actively anti-racist.
Nelson Mandela would have been so proud. It would have made his 27 years as a political prisoner so much more worth it to know that in years to come #instahuns would pose with their kids and thigh gaps on beaches in solidarity to the BLM movement 🙄 Do you think I could pay her to do a paid partnership with me so she could fuck off permanently cause she’s a patronising cow.

• Haha
  • Heart

GPort

VIP Member
Shut the front door.

She’s made a recipes highlight!

😂

How many sausage and pasta recipes can she find?

• Haha

frostily

VIP Member
Ugh I think the “sorry for silence” stories don’t just bug me because of the length of time away (erm, a couple of hours?) it’s the “sorry”. They really think people are sitting there waiting for their next instalment of riveting content, don’t they. Fucking influenzas.

• Haha

Greendream

Oh god stop the fucking world I want to get off....

she’s calling Gemma Collins our on her skinny injection post - agree it’s ville however she’s been basically shoving her dieting in our face every single day making me feel bad for eating like a normal human.

biggest laugh she’s worried what her children are being exposed to- now that I nearly fell off my chair. I think they are more damaged by what she exposes them to daily.

fucking chow down on your slice of carrot Sarah and shove off

Croissant Moon

Imagine her work emails to clients:

“Apologies for the delay in your order, there is a slight backlog due to the current situation haha.”

“Thanks for connecting, it’s great to open this discussion with you haha.”

Just like everything else about her, immature as fuck.

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
Ahhh so that’s why Isla got to stay up late.

Sarah needed a photographer. Or maybe she used the self timer and took this herself....not sure which is more tragic to be honest.

She looks like a birthday kid who gets to sit on the throne in a soft play party room.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
That's because Sarah was out last night and been preparing for having the mum friends over today so she has been too busy to write a message from Rob 😉

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
It’s really starting to bug me how much “stuff” she is showing off and buying lately. People are really struggling at the moment, there are mothers who cannot afford to feed their kids, family businesses that have gone bust, people losing jobs and she’s posting daily about the latest unnecessary tat she’s bought......whilst being gifted iPads, craft activities (that she won’t use after the ad) baking goods etc etc

• Angry

Popper

VIP Member
Please get help Sarah. Your eating habits and obsessions are out of control.

Internet down so can’t get recipe but can use internet to tell us this on Instagram.

• Haha
Anyone else think she was sat on that beach alone?
100%

If she was at the beach with a friend, why would she have to resort to using "Meels" as her photographer? Surely she would have asked her friend to take some photos of her shivering in her bikini?

I actually feel very sorry for her, everything she's done for her birthday today has just been for the 'gram.

Greendream

Also cats on the kitchen counter and laid on the microwave / microwave fan vent, that’s hair going down the vent 🤢 I’m an animal lover but NO WAY EVER would I be letting a cat on the surfaces. They lick their arse, catch mice and rats, Just NO. Then there’s Sarah just taking a picture of it sprawled on her kitchen 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 absolute minger!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sick

GPort

VIP Member
I actually feel a bit sorry for her now. Imagine thinking that you had to do all of that JUST FOR INSTAGRAM! Drinking wine on a beach with your kids...in the cold...in your bikini...😬 cringing so much for her.

I hope she really does have a real friend coming over for wine and a takeaway. She needs some more reality in her life and less insta/YouTube

At least she didn’t take any flipping number balloons to the beach!

Grayson

VIP Member
Makes me want to vomit when she says ‘hairies’. I didn’t know I could cringe so hard. See also dada, mama, bad boi, lil, her use of he and she for random items, talking about her car going for new shoes.... there’s probably more that I’ve missed too but I’ve too weirded out to go on 😬
I would just like to add "jessy and jaspey" to your list from her latest stories. NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO END IN IES OR Y 🤬

• Sick
  • Haha