Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor thing sounds like it might be in pain. Hope the vets did the job properly when they were fixed. As much as I hate ‘mama’ I’m a huge animal lover and I can’t bear to see an animal suffering.
Im the same with animals, especially cats

Reactions: 1
Yeah, she refers to them as cat in Dutch because did you know - she lived in the Netherlands once! They have Ikaaaya in the Netherlands too. 🐈
Did she like in the Netherlands?!? She hardly ever mentions it. Or living in the Middle East, or how much she loved living in London or how much she wants to live back in Scotland.
If I had a cocktail sausage for everytime she mentions any of these things I'd be.... Well, I'd be Isla and Lachlan.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How much has that grid post been photoshopped and filtered? Some lines are much smoother than others. How sad that she feels the need to.

Reactions: 7
Wtf? One mouth full and half a slice of bread. Well I guess it has to fit on the insta worthy plates 🙄

I really don’t understand the need to give those poor kids such measly portions, they are far too small for children their ages. she’s obviously got issues with food still, and you can see it a mile off that her kids will also have issues if she carries on!

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how her 3yo and 6yo have the same portion size!? I'd give my 3yo more than that. Half a slice of bread?! For Dinner!!! 🙈

Reactions: 7
I don't understand how her 3yo and 6yo have the same portion size!? I'd give my 3yo more than that. Half a slice of bread?! For Dinner!!! 🙈
she’s an absolute joke. I actually despair at how useless she is at parenting those kids.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone think the kids must eat loads when at school to make up for the lsck of food at home?

Reactions: 4
Is she thick? Trying to push bloody stupid stakes into the ground but can’t get them in.... “oh but I’ve watered the ground loads” ————— all the water in the world isn’t going to help if the ground is full of rock or concrete!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There has to be endless snacks cos nether child is skinny or malnurished looking
no, but then what little they do eat is usually fatty, processed rubbish that’s just full of sugar/salt and unnecessary fat. Sausages/cakes/crisps/jelly/biscuits - they just get fed absolute garbage.

Reactions: 5
no, but then what little they do eat is usually fatty, processed rubbish that’s just full of sugar/salt and unnecessary fat. Sausages/cakes/crisps/jelly/biscuits - they just get fed absolute garbage.
Exactly, they might be getting the calories but I doubt they're getting much nutritional value from what they eat.

Surprised Sarah has done ads for sleeping tablets but not Dulcolax. 💩 Their bowels must be desperate for some fibre.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.