Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see some familiar bastards on this site 👋🏻 ( god I miss you all over in Edgys page 😂🤣😂). I do worry Sarah is restricting so much with her food, she clearly like control in all aspects of her life and give the last few months have gone batshit crazy, it does male you think food is one area she can still have some control over. Wish the kids would use grown up plates/ cutler.
Miss you guys 😭😭😭😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The portions in those flasks were the size you'd give a toddler. She may do it to try and get a reaction on this site but surely her actual followers must be wondering why she kept sharing her tit meals for her kids.
They were bloody ridiculous. They were the same size as a free sample you would get in the supermarkets. Poor kids, it’s just lazy on Mama’s part. 😤

Reactions: 2
wtf is that tea on the go? surely she could have given them something more substantional that some peas and spaghetti hoops!!! A sandwich and crisps would have been better! or cook them dinner when you get back????

Reactions: 2
miss all you absolute belter bastards- ya bunch of PEACHES!!!!! I wanted to do a group message but couldn’t figure out a quick way of adding you all to a private message.... 🧐
Me too! There's not the same sort of goss! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
miss all you absolute belter bastards- ya bunch of PEACHES!!!!! I wanted to do a group message but couldn’t figure out a quick way of adding you all to a private message.... 🧐
Sorry to hijack this thread but I miss all the banter from Edgy’s chat too even though I wasn’t a massive contributor. I keep seeing her selling stuff on the local buy swap sell (kids boots, backpacks etc) and have nowhere to tell anyone about it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry to hijack this thread but I miss all the banter from Edgy’s chat too even though I wasn’t a massive contributor. I keep seeing her selling stuff on the local buy swap sell (kids boots, backpacks etc) and have nowhere to tell anyone about it
Who is this Edgy? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stumbling around tattle feeling like a lost soul 😭. No one irritates quite like them 🤪

YES to this also spotted the sale items 🧐 times must be tough in the pink mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Careful guys we don’t want to derail this thread & get in trouble 😭 But if anyone is local and fancies a socially distanced Tattle meet up slide into my DMs... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My life hasn’t been the same since her thread disappeared😭😂

Reactions: 14
Stumbling around tattle feeling like a lost soul 😭. No one irritates quite like them 🤪

YES to this also spotted the sale items 🧐 times must be tough in the pink mansion.
Thank god others feel the same I thought I was going mad 😂 I’ve tried Rebecca Lamb even Ash Reid but some how their duck ups aren’t as big as Meldrums they just don’t seem so satisfying 😂 I even tried PTWM but it’s like an episode of shameless round their house what with the missing PayPal money mystery. I’m kinda hoping that Wee ginger peach of a belter bad boy comes home tomorrow and comes on Insta for one last hoorah LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank god others feel the same I thought I was going mad 😂 I’ve tried Rebecca Lamb even Ash Reid but some how their duck ups aren’t as big as Meldrums they just don’t seem so satisfying 😂 I even tried PTWM but it’s like an episode of shameless round their house what with the missing PayPal money mystery. I’m kinda hoping that Wee ginger peach of a belter bad boy comes home tomorrow and comes on Insta for one last hoorah LOL
Try Sophie and Dave...they are Meldrums for the future.
Did anyone set up a group chat?

As for Sarah, I'd be embarrassed to vlog that meal. We all have quick meal days but hers are getting too frequent and limited choice.

Reactions: 4
Pay is better and because he seems to have been away a lot, he will be on a higher rate of ‘sea pay/days’ but I still find it off. If you are on a frontline draft (go away a lot), then the chances of you going away, should mean you don’t volunteer to go extra. My husband said it’s normally those without children, or single who would opt in/swap watches with those who have families, which makes sense.
Seafarers earning deductions likely another reason why he’s away so much. As long as he keeps his days out of the country more than in he will be able
to claim all his tax back.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Seafarers earning deductions likely another reason why he’s away so much. As long as he keeps his days out of the country more than in he will be able
to claim all his tax back.
Nope, no tax breaks in the RN regardless of how much time you spend away.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I watched those stories after she said how stressed she was, wondering what was wrong
Jesus that was dull

Reactions: 9
I mean why the hell would she think anyone would care about the trials and tribulations of her cat being outside 😳😳😳 I feel sorry for her if that’s the only bit of excitement in her day!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That cat, sorry not cat “poes” 🙄 is out of there as soon as it can.

The “I’m so stressed!” big wide eyes, sitting in the dark, I though ooh this might be interesting......

NOPE, just cat stuff again.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.