Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when she says poes, it’s so annoying, it’s almost like she’s doing it desperate for someone to ask what she means so she can say “oh it’s Dutch, when I was a kid I lived blah blah blah”
I used to really like her but she’s really grating on me. I’m pleased for her that she’s feeling better in her own skin (if she is) but I hate when woman lose a bit of weight and suddenly start ramming it down your throat, yes we see your midriff AGAIN very good. Mrs meldrum was the same

Reactions: 8
It is very suspicious that she didn't address who was looking after her children. She is a mummy blogger surely most of her followers would be interested in that rather than her posing with glass of wine or photo of the menu?

Reactions: 5
Doing exercise to “earn” dinner is so unhealthy and proves once again she’s slipped back into having an eating disorder If her mum IS down she needs to get a grip and tell Sarah she needs professional help. Starting with disconnecting the internet

The reference to ‘poes’ when she s showing the cats is just very odd🙈 Especially as numerous people on here have said it means ‘pussy’ in Dutch and I m sure someone said in some African tongue as. Why would you reference your cats as name given to female genatalia? It is 💯 attention seeking. Such odd behaviour. I used to live in France - I d never put to a story about my cat and say ‘here comes le chat!!’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ugh poes means pussy in Dutch as well, it sounds so weird. It’s not cute 🤦🏻‍♀️
I messaged her about this and she ignored me. It’s also a really vile slang word in South Africa and a derogatory term. It’s just bleeping odd that the ONLY Dutch word she ever uses is a vulgar one. She’s so ignorant.

The reference to ‘poes’ when she s showing the cats is just very odd🙈 Especially as numerous people on here have said it means ‘pussy’ in Dutch and I m sure someone said in some African tongue as. Why would you reference your cats as name given to female genatalia? It is 💯 attention seeking. Such odd behaviour. I used to live in France - I d never put to a story about my cat and say ‘here comes le chat!!’ 🤣🤣
omg I am dying at “here comes le chat!” 😂😂😂
She also lived in the Middle East (has she mentioned that at all? 🙈😇) so I’m surprised she doesn’t also say it in Arabic.
Funny how the only words she says in Dutch are pussy and Eye-kay-aaah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
omg I am dying at “here comes le chat!” 😂😂😂
She also lived in the Middle East (has she mentioned that at all? 🙈😇) so I’m surprised she doesn’t also say it in Arabic.
Funny how the only words she says in Dutch are pussy and Eye-kay-aaah
It’s so odd! I speak very good french but I never ‘think’ in french and would never substitute English words for french ones in a sentence or in speech.
I speak in English or in french not a mash up of the two. Definitely a look at me! So very sad x

It’s so odd! I speak very good french but I never ‘think’ in french and would never substitute English words for french ones in a sentence or in speech.
I speak in English or in french not a mash up of the two. Definitely a look at me! So very sad x
Can you start maybe calling your cat “le chat” and see how it goes? 😂 You could also say Ikea the French way!
My husband is scandi so I’m going to try dropping in a few words to see if people ask so I can explain to them how cosmopolitan and cultured I am 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
For crying out loud. Sarah has met up with more people in the last three days than I have in the last three months 🤯
Likely story she is having another garden party, they are blatantly just going to be in her house eating some shite grazing table or something equally as pretentious and for the gram. She infuriates me so much.

Talk about dragging the arse out of this burfday! It will soon be time for her next one 😴😴

Little shocked there’s been no mention of her amazing husband Captain Birdseye through all of these updates..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Talk about dragging the arse out of this burfday! It will soon be time for her next one 😴😴

Little shocked there’s been no mention of her amazing husband Captain Birdseye through all of these updates..
Captain birdseye didnt even do an insta post for her!

• Haha
  • Wow
That's because Sarah was out last night and been preparing for having the mum friends over today so she has been too busy to write a message from Rob 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up on this thread.She is such a hoot but not in a good way.
Next thread?... She loves sausages and poes . Why?No one really knows

• Haha
Its sad there seems to be no home made birthday card from Isla, at her age I would of made my mum a birthday card off my own back, probably picked some daisys for her from the garden too 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s funny because I actually followed her because of her been a military wife, yet there’s absolutly no mention of him in her stories..

Reactions: 3
Ffs 🙄 never known a grown woman to celebrate her own birthday for so long. What a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.