Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely didn’t meet Lucy on her day off on Thursday as Lucy was wearing that dress 6 days ago on her insta feed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It doesn’t matter which day it was clearly the kids weren’t there otherwise she wouldn’t of been so secretive about the lunch.
The fact that Sarah puts both kids in nursery / school based on her keyworker status yet spends her days shopping, adding tat to her garden and going out for lunch with friends?!
it infuriates me so much! I think it would be acceptable if she sent them in a couple of days to get on top of her work, but every day just takes the piss.
I don’t know how she doesn’t hang her head in shame in the playground when everyone can see that she’s abusing her key worker status.

Reactions: 13
The kids have been having something other than pasta and sausages for dinner the past few nights, her mum is definitely there, thank god! Wonder why she feels the need to hide it. Travel is allowed now and grandparents can visit and stay over. Even more so when she's on her own

Reactions: 6
The kids have been having something other than pasta and sausages for dinner the past few nights, her mum is definitely there, thank god! Wonder why she feels the need to hide it. Travel is allowed now and grandparents can visit and stay over. Even more so when she's on her own
Because it will show up the tit show that is her life normally. The starving herself. The losing in the garden. The appalling food choices for her kids. Hopefully her mum will step in and make Sarah grow up and let the kids do the same

Reactions: 3
I don't understand how you can put your life on the Internet for anyone to see and then try and hide things like using keyworker status to keep your kids in childcare fulltime when you only work 3 and a half days a week, have lunch dates with a mummy blogger during your real job time and have your mother (who I assume is in her 60s) come down to stay to help out. I do hope if her mum is there she is having words about the over-exercising and under-eating and getting her to seek the professional help she needs.

On behalf of all Scottish people can I just say.... that plate of gruel that she has served up tonight is NOT mince & tatties and she shouldn’t even be allowed to call it that!!!!!

something I’ve noticed with her is that she doesn’t seem to like wet food - she never serves anything with a sauce or gravy or liquidy - mince & tatties should be in gravy.... not a dry lump of anemic looking mince....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Gross, I'm no nigella lawson but my mince and tatties are better than that. Where's the Carrots, onions?? And wtf is she having, looks like spew in a bowl. Just watched her story where she can't stop laughing as the funniest thing happened this morning which isn't even that funny🙄 ugh get a grip woman. And she's feeding lachlan everything is she?? My friend has a 1 year old who feeds himself...

Reactions: 11
From my experience kids that ask to be spoon fed past the weaning stage do so for the one on one attention, I wouldn’t be posting about it if I’m honest. Just shows he craves attention from his ‘Mama’

• Wow
  • Sad
On behalf of all Scottish people can I just say.... that plate of gruel that she has served up tonight is NOT mince & tatties and she shouldn’t even be allowed to call it that!!!!!

something I’ve noticed with her is that she doesn’t seem to like wet food - she never serves anything with a sauce or gravy or liquidy - mince & tatties should be in gravy.... not a dry lump of anemic looking mince....
Literally came on to say this!! I know someone said the other night she should boil her potatoes rather than micro mash but proper Scottish mince and tatties is with mash not boiled! But yeh, that’s definitely a typical Scottish mum/gran meal so not her cooking!!

I can confirm, that is NOT how mince and tatties is supposed to look. Dry mince and 1 chopped up potato is not how it should be. 1 potato though?!

Reactions: 7
Literally came on to say this!! I know someone said the other night she should boil her potatoes rather than micro mash but proper Scottish mince and tatties is with mash not boiled! But yeh, that’s definitely a typical Scottish mum/gran meal so not her cooking!!
It was me this came from, I love mash and agree with you but I would still be boiling potatoes then mashing them instead of that crap😂 also surely her mum can make better than this??

Reactions: 5
Gross, I'm no nigella lawson but my mince and tatties are better than that. Where's the Carrots?? And wtf is she having, looks like spew in a bowl. Just watched her story where she can't stop laughing as the funniest thing happened this morning🙄 ugh get a grip woman. And she's feeding lachlan everything is she?? My friend has a 1 year old who feeds himself...
That was the most boring story I've heard about Lachlan! You just know it was through gritted teeth, see I do like this child too, hes funny too. Why does she never eat the same as the children. We probably eat one meal a fortnight different to our children (if we get a late takeaway or something!) It's all about sitting down for the same meal and eating together for me!

Why is the mince in lumps and long stringy bits? Eeew, it looks awful, I want her Scottish roots revoked!
And she’s from aberdeen so where is the skirlie?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks absolutely boufing!! I’ve seen tastier looking dog food! How hard is it to make mince!!

Since ye canna cook Sarah bisto gravy granules would have given that mince some taste and not be dry.

You should be embarrassed feeding her barins that. Spoon feeding a kid who will be 4 in a couple of months, she really needs to get a grip! Maybe if you put your phone away he might sit and eat properly. Easy seen he’s just acting like a baby to get some attention from this self involved narcissist!! All this palava for her birthday just shows how much of a selfish twit Sarah is.

And those bloody picnic plates and baby cutlery. Next time you’re in EKAYA how about grabbing some stainless steel forks and knives.
6CE0294D-F5C5-459F-8826-0D14526AC1C6.png

Looks absolutely boufing!! I’ve seen tastier looking dog food! How hard is it to make mince!!

Since ye canna cook Sarah bisto gravy granules would have given that mince some taste and not be dry.

You should be embarrassed feeding her barins that. Spoon feeding a kid who will be 4 in a couple of months, she really needs to get a grip! Maybe if you put your phone away he might sit and eat properly. Easy seen he’s just acting like a baby to get some attention from this self involved narcissist!! All this palava for her birthday just shows how much of a selfish twit Sarah is.

And those bloody picnic plates and baby cutlery. Next time you’re in EKAYA how about grabbing some stainless steel forks and knives.View attachment 180854
The mince is dreadful! How did she get that so wrong?! Where’s the veg? (excluding those bloody ubiquitous frozen peas) onions, carrot and gravy?. Why does the mince look like it was tipped from packet to pan to picnic plate, all stringy and in a lump? It’s almost grey looking poor bloody kids, even when she attempts something not sausages it’s vile. There’s no way she’d eat that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s got the cheek to have that sign up in her kitchen that says “Cook Here” 😂 (also, what a stupid sign 🙄)

• Haha
I don't understand why she hasn't admitted to her mum being there (if she is) it's actually allowed now, she is happy enough to show herself rule breaking but this she tried to keep secret

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.