Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait the “haha” after everything. It’s so infuriating. We don’t need an explanation for every single thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pay is better and because he seems to have been away a lot, he will be on a higher rate of ‘sea pay/days’ but I still find it off. If you are on a frontline draft (go away a lot), then the chances of you going away, should mean you don’t volunteer to go extra. My husband said it’s normally those without children, or single who would opt in/swap watches with those who have families, which makes sense.
Yeah I get that. Very odd he volunteers when he’s already away so much.

TBH I thought she had a pretty decent figure before starting off her Body Coach plan. Plenty of people would love to have looked like that! Shame she couldn’t be happy with it and learn to adopt a healthier lifestyle for Herself and the family by cooking meals from scratch using... vegetables.

In the past I’ve followed rigid meal and gym plans and yes it feels great to fit in to smaller clothes sizes but I was miserable getting there and (for me) it was antisocial as I wasn’t eating with my family, or the same meals as them.
What makes me happy now is making meals which are family friendly and seeing my daughter enjoy healthy foods and not grow up with a bad attitude towards it. We still have oven food but not every night!
I may not have abs but I’m ok with that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I find it a bit unfair to say that it’s odd if he volunteers to take jobs which will see him deploy.

When you find yourself part of a military family you are constantly having to weight up what personal and professional you may have to make. My husband has often volunteered and been willing to deploy which inevitably means enduring a separation from the children and I for potentially months at a time. I’m hugely proud of him and what he and his ships have achieved.

It’s this commitment and dedication that the military relies upon and sees individuals rewarded by promotion, good appointments and where appropriate with more responsibility.

It is not always an easy way to live, but it’s a secure employment with as many benefits as aspects that make it difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I find it a bit unfair to say that it’s odd if he volunteers to take jobs which will see him deploy.

When you find yourself part of a military family you are constantly having to weight up what personal and professional you may have to make. My husband has often volunteered and been willing to deploy which inevitably means enduring a separation from the children and I for potentially months at a time. I’m hugely proud of him and what he and his ships have achieved.

It’s this commitment and dedication that the military relies upon and sees individuals rewarded by promotion, good appointments and where appropriate with more responsibility.

It is not always an easy way to live, but it’s a secure employment with as many benefits as aspects that make it difficult.
I disagree. He has 2 young children & a wife at home, while I appreciate his job entails going on deployment, if he is volunteering to go on additional deployments that take him away from his family - a family he choose to have - then sorry but that doesn’t seem fair (on his kids or his wife) I have no doubt that the additional sea pay is the motivation here - it does seem that the Knott’s are very money oriented.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
And don't forget her crying, coping on her own vlogs are the most watched. It's all about the 💰💰💰

Reactions: 7
The weekly chicken dinner again and the ridiculous plates! Same boring and uninteresting meals again 😴 bit like her recent content tbh!

Reactions: 5
I just can’t 🤯 I mean saying it’s a body coach toastie doesn’t make it ok or suitable as her evening meal. Joe Wicks wars loads. I wonder how he’d feel about a ‘recovered’ anorexic promoting the 90 day plan, in such a really unhealthy way. Very much doubt she had a huge bowl of pasta for dinner either - where was the picture? And sausages AGAIN? I wish someone would gift her some cooking lessons. I’ve never seen her actually make a meal using her over. It’s either cold good or stuff on the hob / microwave!!
Unfortunately this is the problem with the likes of Joe wicks. Anyone can buy into his generic diet. Whether it's good for them or not. This is a major reason why people should see an actual nutritionist and PT when wanting to train/loose weight/whatever rubbish reason Sarah has gave.
I understand the last few months this has been impossible, but these online plans are not good and are the bain of PTs lives. Them and mummy bloggers showing their fitness (doing duck all) and then altering photos to show themselves 2 x sizes smaller than they are. 🤦‍♀️ Sarah should not be on any sort of diet. Ever again, she will always be a recovering anorexic. If she wants to alter her diet/body. She has to go to a nutritionist everytime.

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately this is the problem with the likes of Joe wicks. Anyone can buy into his generic diet. Whether it's good for them or not. This is a major reason why people should see an actual nutritionist and PT when wanting to train/loose weight/whatever rubbish reason Sarah has gave.
I understand the last few months this has been impossible, but these online plans are not good and are the bain of PTs lives. Them and mummy bloggers showing their fitness (doing duck all) and then altering photos to show themselves 2 x sizes smaller than they are. 🤦‍♀️ Sarah should not be on any sort of diet. Ever again, she will always be a recovering anorexic. If she wants to alter her diet/body. She has to go to a nutritionist everytime.
It’s just very worrying when she shows what she’s eating for her main meal and it’s a tiny portion on a side plate or in a small soup bowl.... she’s very obviously restricting what she’s eating - I would say she’s probably counting calories. She hardly eats anything, she seems to stick to the same 3 or 4 different things and is obsessively documenting everything she eats and every time she exercises. I don’t think she’s a recovering anorexic at all - I think she’s 100% back in the grips of anorexia.

Reactions: 9
Nice to see some familiar bastards on this site 👋🏻 ( god I miss you all over in Edgys page 😂🤣😂). I do worry Sarah is restricting so much with her food, she clearly like control in all aspects of her life and give the last few months have gone batshit crazy, it does male you think food is one area she can still have some control over. Wish the kids would use grown up plates/ cutler.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Its worrying how much shes restricting the children's meals too. I know there's the running joke about sausages, but those on the go meals shes done for the children are pathetic tbh. My youngest is 2 and would nail that as a snack! They should be having bigger and better portions than that!
Sorry to anyone who does it, but kids should not have their main meal in the car!

Reactions: 14
Its worrying how much shes restricting the children's meals too. I know there's the running joke about sausages, but those on the go meals shes done for the children are pathetic tbh. My youngest is 2 and would nail that as a snack! They should be having bigger and better portions than that!
Sorry to anyone who does it, but kids should not have their main meal in the car!
it’s utter nonsense if you ask me. Sorry but the cats meal needs should not come before her kids getting a decent meal. Your telling me she couldn’t have gone out for the cats stuff during the day? She had to go this evening, during the kids evening meal time?

ETA: she’s got the kids already in their pyjamas in the car, looks like Isla has wet hair with a towel turban around it.... what the duck is she playing at?! I’m sure the damn cat could have survived a night, what an absolute farce.

Reactions: 18
Did she say cat has an appointment tomorrow?? Why would you drag your kids out after being at school/nursery all day with wet hair and dinner in a tupperware....is she for real?? I love my pets to bits but I'm sorry this is ridiculous just shows how much she prioritizes meal times 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Surely she is trolling us tattlers with god awful dinner for those poor kids again. Chopped up bloody sausages AGAIN pasta and peas. Do these kids eat anything else? Where are the veggies? If I was giving my kids an emergency on the go tea, why not give them veggie sticks, carrot, cucumber, peppers and hummus with a flask of soup? Got to be more exciting than those pots!

Reactions: 4
Surely she is trolling us tattlers with god awful dinner for those poor kids again. Chopped up bloody sausages AGAIN pasta and peas. Do these kids eat anything else? Where are the veggies? If I was giving my kids an emergency on the go tea, why not give them veggie sticks, carrot, cucumber, peppers and hummus with a flask of soup? Got to be more exciting than those pots!
My 3 year old would think I was joking if I gave her that....she would be better buying kids ready meals and adding veg on the side, no shame in it!

Reactions: 8
Absoutely awful shes dragged the kids out. Why not phone up about the cat earlier? The vet she goes to is awful! They ended up killing my nans dog because they wouldnt keep her in over night on a drip even though she wasnt eating /drinking. The next morning my nan woke to find her basically unconcious on the floor and by the time she got to the vet she had died :(

That vet is full of horror stories like that. When we got our kittens they asked what vet we were using and when we said it wasnt that one they sighed a sigh lf relief as they said its horrific!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The portions in those flasks were the size you'd give a toddler. She may do it to try and get a reaction on this site but surely her actual followers must be wondering why she kept sharing her tit meals for her kids.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.