Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like sausages n frozen potatoes stirred through beans if you ask me!!!
Exactly what I thought! Sausage casserole WTAF??? Tinned bean frozen roastie and bloody sausage again, She should be ashamed what she feeds those kids, whilst she’s Pravin big around in her ‘recent’ ASOS lbd. Come the duck on Sarah. Sort out your priorities!!

Reactions: 7
What is she doing in the garden? Pratting about with more bloody lights. Oh god it’s Thursday tomorrow, wonder which shops she’ll be visiting whilst her kids are at school & nursery? Next, Primark, another garden centre? Maybe even iiiikkkkkaaayyyaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so ‘busy’ with work that she is working at almost midnight, yeah clearly very busy posting every bloody song she is listening to on the gram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Drinking game idea: take a shot every time Sarah says “haha”. Jokes, do not do this. You will die.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Exactly what I thought! Sausage casserole WTAF??? Tinned bean frozen roastie and bloody sausage again, She should be ashamed what she feeds those kids, whilst she’s Pravin big around in her ‘recent’ ASOS lbd. Come the duck on Sarah. Sort out your priorities!!
She is failing those poor children.

What does her little girl do when she falls asleep with Lachlan? They don’t go to bet the same time so does she put herself to bed every night?

I make my sausage casserole with thick sausages carrots peas onions and gravy... since when is tinned beans a casserole sauce?🤢. & I agree my kids would starving if I gave them that.. where’s the mash? & extra veggies?

Reactions: 3
That poor cat, ive never heard of a cats nuturing going wrong and needing draining ect. Surely its the most done procedure?

Reactions: 1
That poor cat, ive never heard of a cats nuturing going wrong and needing draining ect. Surely its the most done procedure?
Can’t say I have either - but I guess the position of the wound it could come into contact with germs quite easily and they didn’t have any cones on afterwards to stop them potentially licking and scratching.

It can happen, it’s not gone wrong as such, more likely she’s had a reaction to the sutures or if the cat has been a bit over active that’ll cause excessive inflammation, so long as the fluid drained was clear then it’s ok. That’s why its sometimes better to wear the collars, they’re less likely to go bonkers so gives the wound that extra time to heal.

Reactions: 2
What does her little girl do when she falls asleep with Lachlan? They don’t go to bet the same time so does she put herself to bed every night?

I make my sausage casserole with thick sausages carrots peas onions and gravy... since when is tinned beans a casserole sauce?🤢. & I agree my kids would starving if I gave them that.. where’s the mash? & extra veggies?
I agree. Maybe we should all start posting our recipes on here in the hope that Sarah can be arsed to make her kids something half decent to eat that doesn’t involve pork products and beige freezer food!

she’s shown before that while she is in with Lachlan, Isla is in the living room playing with Toys or whatever on her own. This is why it’s utter nonsense that Sarah put them into a room together- there was no need for it at all and all it’s done is cause problems.

What is in that poor boy’s lunchbox?? The only green thing is the actual box itself. Cold pizza, ham, hard boiled egg, crisps and a fruit peeler....processed, zero nutrition, I’d be ashamed to feed my child that crap. The saving grace is the egg.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
What is in that poor boy’s lunchbox?? The only green thing is the actual box itself. Cold pizza, ham, hard boiled egg, crisps and a fruit peeler....processed, zero nutrition, I’d be ashamed to feed my child that crap. The saving grace is the egg.
Also a bit bizarre that she is giving him pizza seeing as she is sure he has a tomato allergy 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes making life so much harder for herself. Shes gonna struggle to get any fruit or veg in them in years to come.

Reactions: 2
Shes making life so much harder for herself. Shes gonna struggle to get any fruit or veg in them in years to come.
It doesn’t seem as if she cares. As soon as they are able to prepare their own lunches she’ll probably leave them to it.

Didn’t she say she was going to the supermarket for picnic bits? I mean I wouldn’t call that picnic food, sandwiches, cucumber/carrot sticks, fruit, sausages (😂😂) that just looks like she’s thrown it together from what she already had.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She always uses 'handsome boy' on pictures of L. Cant she think of anything else? Funny? Clever? Cheeky?

Reactions: 6
Sorry, did she give her kids casserole on the hottest day of the year? 🙈 this type of weather is the perfect excuse to encourage them to try lots of healthy, brightly coloured, fresh fruit and veg. Oh wait- They probably only think that is plastic PRETEND food from that funny shop where mummy likes to buy all her furniture...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.