Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid me. When she said she was going out to dinner I assumed she'd take her children with her. Of course not! What was I thinking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stupid me. When she said she was going out to dinner I assumed she'd take her children with her. Of course not! What was I thinking!!
She had them ALL Day yesterday!! ALL DAY!! and now you trolls want her to have them for a birthday meal too 🙄 let the girl have her well deserved 'burfday'. She's been a key worker all through this pandemic, and her husbands been deployed. haters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
wonder if shes taking the kids out for dinner or who will be looking after them? As you shouldnt really be mixing so she shouldnt be having baby sitters?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So not only is she abusing her keyworker position at school, she isnt bathing the kids after being out and now shes in about 20 different bubbles!!

She infuriates me! Noone ever calls her out on this tit!

Reactions: 10
wonder if shes taking the kids out for dinner or who will be looking after them? As you shouldnt really be mixing so she shouldnt be having baby sitters?
I get the impression she doesn’t care as long as she gets what she wants. The entitlement is ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
She’s so stupid it hurts, please someone spell it out loud and slowly to her that she’s not meant to be mixing with so many people.

Islas school has split all the children up into different groups on different days to slow and if needs be contain it, if Covid should make it back to the school. Only a few weeks til the holidays when no doubt she will be further mixing with any unlucky being that can stand her for more than 10 mins.

I had a pandemic birthday as did my children, we managed to play by the rules why the hell cant she and certainly didn’t have a month long burfday, grow the duck up Sarah you’re in your 30’s. Stop acting like a spoilt princess..

Reactions: 9
So not only is she abusing her keyworker position at school, she isnt bathing the kids after being out and now shes in about 20 different bubbles!!

She infuriates me! Noone ever calls her out on this tit!
I really want to in person but I don’t want to fuel her content...and her ego it’s big enough as it is!

Reactions: 1
Im assuming the mums that do social with her are just desperate to be part of the 'instamum fame'
😂 they are equally as insufferable!
Sarah hid the fact she was such a big successful instamum until she was caught out by the ASA for the sleeping pill saga. Although if you believe half the bullshit she spouts on her page, that she was sooo scared on the mums when Isla was in yr R. Now she needs her face surgically removing from one of the mums arse. I have soooo much I want to say but can’t!! But then again she doesn’t read here so Hi Sarah👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂 they are equally as insufferable!
Sarah hid the fact she was such a big successful instamum until she was caught out by the ASA for the sleeping pill saga. Although if you believe half the bullshit she spouts on her page, that she was sooo scared on the mums when Isla was in yr R. Now she needs her face surgically removing from one of the mums arse. I have soooo much I want to say but can’t!! But then again she doesn’t read her so Hi Sarah👋🏻👋🏻
Ooh please spill the beans 😂

Although then again my friend used to work in the nursery her kids went too so I know little bits 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooh please spill the beans 😂
I’d love to but that school is so small, you only have to fart and everyone knows!

I’d love to but that school is so small, you only have to fart and everyone knows!
And my little one is in Isla’s year group I wouldn’t want to put them in a position that could be awkward or harmful. Look Sarah protecting my child 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone think her mum has travelled to stay ! Hence the photographer on the beach and babysitter for tonight !

• Wow
Now she needs her face surgically removing from one of the mums arse. I have soooo much I want to say but can’t!! But then again she doesn’t read here so Hi Sarah👋🏻👋🏻
This doesn't surprise me at all. I expect she is a very needy friend. Show any sign of being friendly towards her you won't be able to get rid of her. She was the same with Jess Avery.

Reactions: 3
Think she’s had veneers done...

she’s unrecognisable from her natural state....

Sad really, she’s obviously got some form of body dysmorphia.... the constant compulsion to change how she looks, the eating disorder and the constant repetition of “oh, my hair/face/eyes/legs... look weird”

the woman has serious issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

And my little one is in Isla’s year group I wouldn’t want to put them in a position that could be awkward or harmful. Look Sarah protecting my child 🙈🙈
Ah thats understandable 😊

Reactions: 1
How the duck is she getting away without taking the children for a meal? 😡 Its infuriating how much shes breaking the rules!!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.