Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did a friend bring the prosecco Sarah? Or did you bring it yourself? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Disgusting that she uses her “keyworker” status to put the kids in school and nursery so she can fanny about in garden centres and doing life/sausage admin, putting her kid’s and so many others at risk. She has shown today that those kids could be at home every Thursday and Friday when she is off work. The only reason she has kept them off today is to get burfday photos for her. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 8
Strange that none of the other instamums have shared “happy birthday Sarah” stories like they all usually do when one of them has a birthday .

Reactions: 5
I think she has got the birthday balloon wall all prepared. She was probably putting it up last night then read it on here and realised how pathetic she looks. God she must hate us for spoiling all her fun.

The lies about the kids making breakfast. The trouble she has gone to to make it look like the kids had done it. Honestly what is wrong with these women.

I also love she said 'making the kids tea' so did she not eat?
She probably didn't eat or wasn't impressed it was sausages as it wasn't uploaded orrrrr she's so embarrassed as someone's actually cooked her kids a proper meal...

Reactions: 1
Honestly, if those kids were friends with my kids I’d be inviting them for dinner every night to try and get some nutrition in them!

Anyone else think she was sat on that beach alone?

Disgusting that she uses her “keyworker” status to put the kids in school and nursery so she can fanny about in garden centres and doing life/sausage admin, putting her kid’s and so many others at risk. She has shown today that those kids could be at home every Thursday and Friday when she is off work. The only reason she has kept them off today is to get burfday photos for her. Selfish cow.
Those kids could be home all the time bar their catch up day or two (again not sure on England's rules sorry!).
I've chosen not to send my eldest back for his one day a week, and I have a 2 year old that would usually be with family while I work and that's not allowed either. So I'm working full time at home with them with me. As are lots of other parents! I bet there's nurses and actual key workers heart broken that they have no choice but to send their children and risk their health, she doesnt give a tit about that, as long as they're not with her!

Reactions: 5
Oh what a brilliant birthday present the government has given Mama. From Monday she will be able to get her 'nailies' done.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Those kids could be home all the time bar their catch up day or two (again not sure on England's rules sorry!).
I've chosen not to send my eldest back for his one day a week, and I have a 2 year old that would usually be with family while I work and that's not allowed either. So I'm working full time at home with them with me. As are lots of other parents! I bet there's nurses and actual key workers heart broken that they have no choice but to send their children and risk their health, she doesnt give a tit about that, as long as they're not with her!
Isla’s year bubble are in for 2 days a week.. she managed through most of lockdown with them both home. Why not carry on? I’ve managed it, majority of people of here have managed it. Just not precious Sarah, who thinks the rules don’t apply to her..

Reactions: 2
Isla’s year bubble are in for 2 days a week.. she managed through most of lockdown with them both home. Why not carry on? I’ve managed it, majority of people of here have managed it. Just not precious Sarah, who thinks the rules don’t apply to her..
Because she doesnt like her kids 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she was sat on that beach alone?
100%

If she was at the beach with a friend, why would she have to resort to using "Meels" as her photographer? Surely she would have asked her friend to take some photos of her shivering in her bikini?

I actually feel very sorry for her, everything she's done for her birthday today has just been for the 'gram.

Reactions: 17
I'm cringing so badly right now. In the words of thismamalife oh my daaaays

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god. I’m dying!!!!!!!!!!! No she didn’t. My eyes. What the duck. What a bleeping silly bleep. Laughing my bleeping tits off. I can not believe she got her kit off and a cold wet day for Instagram. I bet she didn’t even dip a toe in the sea. Imagine going to the beach & having your kids take photos of you so a bunch of strangers can kids your arse on insta.

lose as much weight as you want Sarah you’ll always look like a white chick(film) and Captain birds eye looks about 45 not 35 I’m shook , I’m over here LIVING and EATING and spending time with my children and shock we all eat together.

I hope the kids are okay. I don’t think they’ve had any sausages today. Poor buggers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.