Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't know how she's okay with letting them in! We live in a small village with less than 90 kids attending their school in total from reception to yr6 and one of the teachers has recently tested positive for covid! That's just with key worker kids.. next week they're opening to the year groups, so glad I could keep them home and have that choice - so how is Sarah okay with doing it when she's home!?

Reactions: 2
I wonder what the school would say about her abusing her key worker position!!

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she has those kids in key worker places on her day off. I’m a navy wife, although we don’t have kids yet, so I understand how hard deployments are but I just couldn’t imagine putting my kids into school in the middle of a pandemic on my day off. How is she honestly justifying that to herself?
To buy plants

Christ almighty how many times is she going to whine about that sodding gate?! Just replace the damn thing if you’re that bothered - to hell with not being allowed!!!!

Reactions: 6
Is that kitchen wall sign meant to be completely wonky 🤣

and she’s surely missing the word ‘sausages’ in the middle... and ‘haha’ at the end!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Christ almighty how many times is she going to whine about that sodding gate?! Just replace the damn thing if you’re that bothered - to hell with not being allowed!!!!
Exactly! She’s changing so many things that she know she has to change back when they move (like the kitchen and bathroom) so why not just fix the gate and put the old one back when they leave? Problem solved!

Reactions: 8
43465E71-910F-4873-8A96-591BA79E1445.jpeg

Pretty sure Sarah is using the school as childcare! And her job is hardly essential to the COVID response...certainly not on Thursdays!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Can you mention it to someone? (im assuming you go to the same school 🙈!)
I might have to. The school has said that plans to welcome back other year groups have had to be stopped because there has been an increase in key worker kids.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She is unbelievable there us actually no words to explain her level of selfishness yes she may feel a full school/nursery week benefits the kids but can she not use this time to benefit them?? Batch cook,clean,sort activities and do a food shop! Minimise the people she is coming in contact with which will then minimise for the kids too....not bloody plant shopping!!

View attachment 151609
Pretty sure Sarah is using the school as childcare! And her job is hardly essential to the COVID response...certainly not on Thursdays!
I’m absolutely livid! A genuine key worker here and cannot send my children to school as no capacity and the school have asked us not to if we’re able to work from home. So for her to have her children in school/nursery and be swanning around a GARDEN CENTRE child free without a care in the world really is not right, whatever f*cking excuse she comes up with.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I might have to. The school has said that plans to welcome back other year groups have had to be stopped because there has been an increase in key worker kids.
Please do, it isnt right she should get away with this.

Reactions: 5
Cook here? Hahahaha! She’s missing 2 question marks as it should be Cook? Here? As her kitchen sees no actual cookery, even her batch cooking is just a normal portion split into side plate sized portions.
Or alternatively I‘m guessing ‘I don’t cook here I merely assemble chopped processed beige crap in prison trays’ wasn’t catchy enough.
She’s an embarrassment and a piss taker, don’t get me started on her essential work at the garden centre and kitchen revamps. Sheesh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.