Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey tarah. Guess what happened to me this morning. I just got my nursing degree. Yep. Crazy I know. Single mum left pregnant and still managed to do something to benefit my child. Crazy thought hey

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Libertine

VIP Member
Why she has to be told to "be a parent" - go to the school, set up a meeting with teachers, speak to the other parents...

~ anything for engagement ~
How would I handle this?

Firstly, I’d keep my daughter’s name and image off social media to reduce the chances of her being teased about anything in the public domain.

Then I suspect family therapy by a qualified psychologist would be beneficial for both Leila and Ever. Not a boss babe, life coach, divine feminine or snake oil salesman. A qualified psychologist.

Also, today as I finished my fourth meeting at my full time job that requires post graduate qualifications, I whispered to myself ‘You’ve got this, baby girl. This is your season.

✨✨✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In loving memory of the season of Ding Dong.

May 1st 2022 - sometime in June 2022

I just can’t believe the psychic got it wrong 💔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

saltlamp

7DF09C96-1E1D-4151-B284-45EB56F7A71B.jpeg

GOD so many things in this caption have me absolutely cackling. Being the mum who says “Yes, I’ve cleared my unemployed schedule and I can be there”. The throwing her mum under the bus for having to work. The thought of her waddling around telling the other kids how proud their parents would be of them (except not, I’m sure, those kids who bully Ever every time Leila needs some engagement). But maybe my favourite part is the teacher telling 6 year olds that “times have changed” HAHA. Like this isn’t the kindergarten of their youth anymore, where mums and dads didn’t have to work! Time to toughen up, Preppies. Luckily Leila is there for the little angels.
Everything she planned for is coming true!! Except the part where is married, has another baby, a successful business, and a home she owns. Lots of pastel cardigans, though. So proud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

saltlamp

57103B4E-EE0D-48E6-95DA-72290B5E1228.jpeg

Tarah describing herself in 5 words as “the sky”.

Why, ‘cause looks different in every fucking photo taken of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh GOD WHO WILL THINK OF THE CHILDREN?! Thankfully Leila will. I can just imagine Tarah swanning around the classroom in her copious amounts of pastel cardigans inappropriately worn with no bra, open to her belly button saying “oh darling, your mum can’t be here because she’s not a smart bizness woman and btw…is your Dad still married to your Mum?”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

showinguphere

Chatty Member
Is she really though?? She loves to exaggerate, and flatout lie.

I want to see a photo of her in the hospital bed, and date stamped.

I don't feel wish ill health on anyone either, and I hope there's nothing really wrong. But when you lie and gaslight people so much, it's your own fault if people don't believe you.
same- believe it when I see it. If she is- she doesn’t deserve to be there after all the harm she did during covid.

Name me one business that uses Instagram to tell clients news rather than send out an email.
It is so egotistical to think people are watching your stories.
Imagine saying to a disgruntled client that had shown up for a sunrise shoot -“oh- didn’t you catch my Instagram story?”.

Let’s face it- she has no clients booked.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
JC…how much womb cleansing does this woman need? What’s she storing in there? Her first boyfriend’s rejection? Her unmet expectations? Her locker key from Year 8? An old chapstick? I wonder if men can get testicle cleansing? I bet they store a lot of rage in there, particularly now that women don’t want to put up with their shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

saltlamp

Tarah baby girl, this is an awful lot of stories to say “I got dumped on my ass”.

You know what they say - “pride comes before a fall”. Or is it “don’t put all your tampons in one basket”?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

saltlamp

“I’m not a teacher’ I thought”

Um Leila you’re also not a photographer, jewellery designer, doula, mentor, interior designer, flight attendant or boss babe.

• Haha

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
Liela you are flawed not because of your relationship breakdowns but because of the same shit different relationship cycle that you never learn from. You find a guy and you are the relationship expert, flaunting how wonderful and better than everyone else you are because you have a man. The relationship breaks down because you’re a cunt. You do a dirty delete, then come on Insta playing the victim, preaching how strong you are and these men don’t deserve you. The worst is you expose your daughter to it all, not caring about the impact of playing happy nuclear families with all these different men could have on her.

• Heart

saltlamp

Why does she insist on starting every “poem” with “And”. Every single one.

Also how does she expect to find “a love she was never looking for” when all she fucking does is look for love. You should be looking for a JOB and a THERAPIST.

• Haha
Reactions: 23