Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleeping hat again šŸ™Š. These ā€˜friendsā€™ wonā€™t even tell her how ridiculous it looks. Doesnā€™t she look like sheā€™s having a absolute ball šŸ˜
C6BA58F4-4451-41E1-BEEB-183FB335B046.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i just tried her fave filter and it practically changed me into her! Scared the bejesus out of me!!!! Jeeeeeesuuuusssss
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ COMMENT of the day!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

That bleeping hat again šŸ™Š. These ā€˜friendsā€™ wonā€™t even tell her how ridiculous it looks. Doesnā€™t she look like sheā€™s having a absolute ball šŸ˜
View attachment 1515282
No. But Crystal looks three sheets to the wind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Tarah is so lame she wouldn't even know most of the people at the festival she probably had to be told who gang of youths were by Crystal she's such a bogan I'm sure sea FM is her go to radio station look at her in that hat trying to look the part so bleeping cringe šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® she's embarrassing AF

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tarah is so lame she wouldn't even know most of the people at the festival she probably had to be told who gang of youths were by Crystal she's such a bogan I'm sure sea FM is her go to radio station look at her in that hat trying to look the part so bleeping cringe šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® she's embarrassing AF
Gang of Youths are my all time favourite band and I have been waiting for this gig for the longest time.
I spotted their group there. Leila was definitely not looking like she was having fun. When I passed Crystal looked like she was having a great time, the other three looked BORED and Annoyed by the crowd. It was definitely a festival for fans of the bands with only one stage and a handful of artists. Not the place to go if youā€™re looking to be ā€œseenā€ which would have pissed her off Iā€™m sure. Can vouch for the fact that those filters are working HARD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Gang of Youths are my all time favourite band and I have been waiting for this gig for the longest time.
I spotted their group there. Leila was definitely not looking like she was having fun. When I passed Crystal looked like she was having a great time, the other three looked BORED and Annoyed by the crowd. It was definitely a festival for fans of the bands with only one stage and a handful of artists. Not the place to go if youā€™re looking to be ā€œseenā€ which would have pissed her off Iā€™m sure. Can vouch for the fact that those filters are working HARD.
I feel like she always kind of looks bored, seems to have a permanent resting witch face

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like she always kind of looks bored, seems to have a permanent resting witch face
Sheā€™s a permanent witch who is always resting so face checks out.
Crystal would be hard to hang out with, she loves a good brag (disguised as ā€œIā€™m so gratefulā€) and liela has dick all going on in her life at the moment - made up stories about her daughter being bullied, overpriced masterclass thatā€™s not selling, discounted photo sessions that are also not selling, house she canā€™t afford that is no where near the beach - other than scamming Centrelink she really doesnā€™t have much success to be ā€œgratefulā€ for.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sheā€™s a permanent witch who is always resting so face checks out.
Crystal would be hard to hang out with, she loves a good brag (disguised as ā€œIā€™m so gratefulā€) and liela has dick all going on in her life at the moment - made up stories about her daughter being bullied, overpriced masterclass thatā€™s not selling, discounted photo sessions that are also not selling, house she canā€™t afford that is no where near the beach - other than scamming Centrelink she really doesnā€™t have much success to be ā€œgratefulā€ for.
It would literally be the biggest dick swinging contest between Australia's biggest jobless scamming assholes.

Doing great girls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was following her and now seem to no longer be following her. Is that a thing that happens? As in, it doesnā€™t look like Iā€™m blocked. šŸ§

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Get a job. Stop theiving and lying. I would've thought you'd have found yourself by now love.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s decided she wants to travel to Dubbo more and skinny dip in her bath filming her bunions. She also wants to do more of what she already does daily. Nothing.
Look out, Tarahs about to go ā€˜travellingā€™. Bali doesnā€™t count babes

• Haha
Sheā€™s decided she wants to travel to Dubbo more and skinny dip in her bath filming her bunions. She also wants to do more of what she already does daily. Nothing.
Thank you for posting! Somehow not following anymore and canā€™t see anything. Keep it up! šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Heart
I know sheā€™s an absolute mole and her life is a direct reflection of decisions that shes made but sometimes I do feel really sorry for Lies. Her whole life seems to revolve around faking it for the ā€˜gram when she really doesnā€™t have much at all other than a beautiful daughter who she spent the first few years being absolutely horrible to.

Numerous failed businesses, phony wannabe /influencer friendships, love bomb relationships that go from zero to one hundred within a week and then back to zero within a month, no stable home, clearly living way beyond her meansā€¦she lives in a total fantasy world where she talks about manifesting her dreams but never appears to put the work in to achieving anything? Life doesnā€™t just magically happen, it takes work and action, two things that she doesnā€™t seem to know about.

Also, why havenā€™t her friends told her how ridiculous that hat looks? Are they real friends if they wouldnā€™t tell you that you look ridiculous?

Update - I just thought about how awful she was to Ever as a toddler and her Mum while she was in hospital and I donā€™t feel sorry for her anymore šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know sheā€™s an absolute mole and her life is a direct reflection of decisions that shes made but sometimes I do feel really sorry for Lies. Her whole life seems to revolve around faking it for the ā€˜gram when she really doesnā€™t have much at all other than a beautiful daughter who she spent the first few years being absolutely horrible to.

Numerous failed businesses, phony wannabe /influencer friendships, love bomb relationships that go from zero to one hundred within a week and then back to zero within a month, no stable home, clearly living way beyond her meansā€¦she lives in a total fantasy world where she talks about manifesting her dreams but never appears to put the work in to achieving anything? Life doesnā€™t just magically happen, it takes work and action, two things that she doesnā€™t seem to know about.

Also, why havenā€™t her friends told her how ridiculous that hat looks? Are they real friends if they wouldnā€™t tell you that you look ridiculous?

Update - I just thought about how awful she was to Ever as a toddler and her Mum while she was in hospital and I donā€™t feel sorry for her anymore šŸ¤£
Donā€™t forget using the floods as an excuse to accept donations into her personal PayPal account and there being little to no evidence the funds were ever given to those impacted by the floods.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Leila is definitely looking for love from a man lol. That's actually what sets her soul on fire.

Are the ex's family still following her? So many of these pointed fishing posts are surely directed at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.