Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justbeige

VIP Member
She really has no genuine friends does she? The only time we see her among other women is when she’s paid for it - seminars, health retreats, healings etc. You couldn’t even pay me to be friends with this leech
Yet anyone who would have helped her Carley and the other lot (I can't remember their names) who knew her from school knew she was was on a downhill path. She must be seeeething.

Reactions: 1

Luvnaps

VIP Member
First woman to be left pregnant AND a single mum AND has 'mold' poisoning.
Again, so so serious. Deadly according to Tarah, but going to listen to a quack natropath instead of an evil Doctor. It's a govt conspiracy trying to take away a woman's devine feminine and take away our power. She will stand tall and protest for our children, she will make a sign.
She SAID this?????!!

• Wow

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Fuck she’s a moron. El Niño is reduced rainfall you complete dickhead Tarah 😂🥴
Imagine having a real life conversation with this idiot, she talks AT you with that pointy witch finger but has literally no idea what she’s on about.

View attachment 1436671
Here in America El Nino means we get MORE rain. La Nina means less rain.

J0J0

VIP Member
Do you think she went private cause the boyfriend broke up with her, after she started selling all her stuff to move in with him? She’s gotta figure out how to spin this one?
Nah don’t think so. Still seems to be buddy-buddy with the sister in law.
38FCF727-B318-4380-9CFC-FC954723DC4C.jpeg

Justbeige

VIP Member
Tarah. Would you still dose your baby with painstop and drop your 10 month old at daycare at opening time whilst she is sick so you can go to the beach and get soul time?

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Yes - Kira & Ange were besties.
Adam and Kira had been on the rocks for years - them being in business together prolonged the relationship.
This is the kind of Intel I'm living for! On another thread someone talked about Kira being crazy and violent towards Adam even??

Did Adam and Ange get together after the breakup, or was there overlap? How many kids does Adam have?

Its so crazy how different their real life is compared to what they show. I cannot believe people still buy into their lifestyle