Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tarah baby girl, this is an awful lot of stories to say “I got dumped on my ass”.

You know what they say - “pride comes before a fall”. Or is it “don’t put all your tampons in one basket”?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is so boringly predictable. ‘doesn’t serve your highest good’ ‘doesn’t light you up’ 😴😴😴
And it’s ALWAYS her who ~chose to be strong and walk away~. EVERY TIME.

She is never the one who gets broken up with. It’s the (not masculine enough) men who are TOO AFRAID to sit at her table (with spray-painted legs).

How do the people who comment “omg ur so right/so strong” not see through this tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope the shallow stupidity and deep hypocrisy is lost on nobody here
Good Lord. This woman is so beyond its incredible. “It’s your own shadow” bullshit is just so base and can justify in her mind any criticism that comes her way “iTs NoT mE iTs YoU!” 🤣 So a twice married, father of a BABY who was either not good enough for the mother of said baby or who was so immature that he left said mother and baby…did not have good values? Well most of us in the shadows of our own darkness saw that coming! Maybe be a bit more savvy Liela? You are a cRitICal tHiNkEr after all. Liela really does think everyone is a gullible as her followers. Off to work on my shadows. Oh that’s right…a man like that would never have crossed my threshold…shadow work done!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope the shallow stupidity and deep hypocrisy is lost on nobody here
How on earth is putting your daughter through another roller coaster relationship with a step-sister, a potential new school and a new home with a man you barely know GROWTH?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just feel so grateful that baby girl has shared her words of wisdom. I just don’t know how I survived without them. Just think of what we will learn when grown up girl starts imparting her tricks on how to not ever succeed at anything...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My kids wouldn’t even know what a lighter is and they are older than Ever.
Literally. If my 6 year old daughter did ask which she never would, because she knows to not go near candles 🤷🏼‍♀️ She would ask for the thing that makes the candle turn on lol.

Reactions: 12
I thought it was a 'Ever saw a ghost' story. Time for that one to be rehashed me thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For someone who 💫 Manifests 💫 everything in her life!? She sure as duck doesn't 💫 Manifest 💫 a bloke very well.

Her 'followers' are as dumb as dogshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone who 💫 Manifests 💫 everything in her life!? She sure as duck doesn't 💫 Manifest 💫 a bloke very well.

Her 'followers' are as dumb as dogshit.
She exists in such a fantasy world. From true love within a week, dancing in the kitchen solving everything, messages we know she never is sent and stories of being in the bath during school meetings…it’s all so bizarre!

Reactions: 9
Once again Liela’s tall tales just reflect how shite she is as a parent. There is only her and ever in the house, how dirty could the bathroom get that it would need cleaning BEFORE a shower? And your 6 year old kid asking for a lighter or turning the shower on without asking first? that is not the flex you think it is lies.

Reactions: 14
Once again Liela’s tall tales just reflect how shite she is as a parent. There is only her and ever in the house, how dirty could the bathroom get that it would need cleaning BEFORE a shower? And your 6 year old kid asking for a lighter or turning the shower on without asking first? that is not the flex you think it is lies.
Right?! My 7 year old doesn’t even know what a lighter IS. And touching taps is an absolute NO. Cleaning the bathroom voluntarily is just a hilarious, flat out lie. Tarah has always been a terrible, negligent and emotionally abusive mother so I’m not surprised. Points for being consistent I guess 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.