Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lately when I have been reading Liela's posts I keep on thinking of Michael Scott from The Office when he said "Why are you the way that you are?".
Why Liela why?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember these photos from 2017 where she played "the bride" for this photographer? Trying to look all sexy with her much thinner lips, etc? I googled her the other day & these popped up. But I don't remember seeing them before.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember these photos from 2017 where she played "the bride" for this photographer? Trying to look all sexy with her much thinner lips, etc? I googled her the other day & these popped up. But I don't remember seeing them before.
She looks like she has a concealed switchblade under the wedding dress and you wouldn’t want to look at her in the wrong way.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
is the bride supposed to be Moody or just the setting??? I don't think Leila understood the assignment here...........

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha is this the shoot that she did and she was riding or walking with a horse? Or am I imagining that? I swear I remember a shoot with a horse lol

Reactions: 5
Am I missing something here? Like a groom? Surely they could have rustled some poor bugger up and put a suit on him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven’t followed her in ages, is she still in qld? Or northern nsw?

Reactions: 1
Haven’t followed her in ages, is she still in qld? Or northern nsw?
Northern NSW but there was chat about moving to be with her lover before that fizzled out. So for now Ever stays in the same school 💙

On another note, the sisters Instagram is actual chaos? So many strange videos talking at the camera about having a lisp, making pasta, growing parsley (who can’t grow parsley? It’s like a weed) anti-government, posts about growing your Instagram as it’s the future and none of it makes any sense at all 🤣 it’s such a train wreck but entertaining. How do people have the time to make so many videos doing household jobs? It’s bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Northern NSW but there was chat about moving to be with her lover before that fizzled out. So for now Ever stays in the same school 💙

On another note, the sisters Instagram is actual chaos? So many strange videos talking at the camera about having a lisp, making pasta, growing parsley (who can’t grow parsley? It’s like a weed) anti-government, posts about growing your Instagram as it’s the future and none of it makes any sense at all 🤣 it’s such a train wreck but entertaining. How do people have the time to make so many videos doing household jobs? It’s bizarre.
Hates the government but will use public hospitals and take every handout given. She doesn't seem to actually work other than post propaganda.

Reactions: 8
Hates the government but will use public hospitals and take every handout given. She doesn't seem to actually work other than post propaganda.
Her bio claims to be an art coach (what happened to the MLM she made a thousand reels about) and muralist but given how much she posts about picking parsley and how to cook the most basic of meals I’m sure we would have seen posts about it if she was actually teaching. So badass to hate the government and collect Centrelink!

I guess faking careers runs in the Stead family (other than Elle who seems to be doing well which is cool to see, she appears to be a great Mum).

Last edited:
Her bio claims to be an art coach (what happened to the MLM she made a thousand reels about) and muralist but given how much she posts about picking parsley and how to cook the most basic of meals I’m sure we would have seen posts about it if she was actually teaching. So badass to hate the government and collect Centrelink!

I guess faking careers runs in the Stead family (other than Elle who seems to be doing well which is cool to see, she appears to be a great Mum).
And getting angry about cows wearing masks and Jacinta Ardern. These Steads can hardly form a sentence yet they think they are superior to everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found another sucker to latch onto be besties for three weeks then dump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.