Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh. She was so smug, so sure of herself. Good old Tarah will be doing the same tit in 10 years.

Reactions: 16
Ahhh. She was so smug, so sure of herself. Good old Tarah will be doing the same tit in 10 years.
It’s crazy to see how from the very beginning she threw Ever into the mix with his daughter saying they were a family of four. I had forgotten how full on it was in week one 😬

Reactions: 18
In loving memory of the season of Ding Dong.

May 1st 2022 - sometime in June 2022

I just can’t believe the psychic got it wrong 💔
Very funny to read back on this misguided drivel and over-eager attempt to form a family. How deeply immature.

I nearly dropped my period basket with the giggles

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The photo of him in the grocery store!! The look on his face LOL. I remember when she posted the story and it was like “oh babe, you’re buying some (perfectly normal item I cant recall), aren’t you babe?” And he was just like …what the duck why are you filming this.

So lucky she would ~nevah 4get~ where she came from, as she is right back there.

#RIP ding dong & baby girl.

(do we think Tilly killed the rabbit??)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
omg thankyou @itsnotaboutthepasta for the memories/post mortem.
Lei Lei/Baby Girl he’s done with your cray cray ways 👋
Period Basket will always hold a special place in our hearts. Pure Mills and Boon. She’s gonna rebrand as a strong independent kick ass woman until she meets the next sucker and then goes back into “soften and release” mode whatever the f&ck that is. Bring on the next season!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For her next victim partner, she probably needs to say Ever hates him and he's working hard to win her over and show her he is worthy to be her Daddy (in between filling the period basket). When the guy inevitably leaves her, she can pretend that she dumped him, because, even though they were madly in love, Ever's feelings always come first and they'll go through life as an amazing team. Baby Girl Mumma and her Little Woman who can run showers and light candles 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Days turned into weeks?!?! When do we estimate they got together? April? I don't remember - it's now July. They must have only lasted a very short time if she's been able to cry for weeks 🤣

Oh she does love a story our Leil's
I can’t remember when I posted that they had broken up, but it was then. Can’t really saw exactly how I know. But I do know that was when she was calling her “friends” crying he’d broken up with her.

She did though - don't remember early on in this relationship she said she had (allegedly) asked her friends what was wrong with her and they'd had a meaningful conversation about her and relationships.

She recommended everyone do it 😂 did that happen or am I imagining that? It was something like that.
She did message her friend that! It was right before the relationship started

Reactions: 5
For all the self help books she supposedly reads I think one she should tackle next is one written by a trained professional on Attachment Theory.

In particular she should explore how bringing multiple partners into her daughter’s life before the relationship has been tested is likely to cause Ever to experience anxious attachment in later life.

When our children grow up they are drawn to what feels normal to them, on a subconscious level. This rush to create a nuclear family with every man you form a connection with has the potential to cause real harm to your child’s mental health, Leila - I’ll give you that tidbit for free.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t remember when I posted that they had broken up, but it was then. Can’t really saw exactly how I know. But I do know that was when she was calling her “friends” crying he’d broken up with her.
You posted this on June 30.
Screenshot_20220728-081840_Chrome.jpg

Thank God you didn't have too many posts to look thru! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we go Leila my poor little girl is being bullied. How about you teach your daughter some resilience.
I don’t support bullying but some kids saying we hate you is really not groundbreaking or new. In fact fairly standard for kids that age. What should you do Leila….. well absolutely do not approach the children, speak to the teacher and as the teacher suggested tell your child to play with other friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.