Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is that list now guys? The one that’s titled “things that Ever never said or did” 😂
Even on the off chance any of this was remotely true, all it shows is parentification of this poor little girl. Which isn't a flex Liela, it's indicative of trauma and neglect.

Reactions: 19
Getting your skin checked is an extremely important message, so yay for Leils using her platform for good!

Pity the dr couldn’t have removed the entire beige mole, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even on the off chance any of this was remotely true, all it shows is parentification of this poor little girl. Which isn't a flex Liela, it's indicative of trauma and neglect.
Exactly! I genuinely hope she is lying because otherwise I am even more concerned for Ever.

it’s not typical for a child of her age to clean, turn on a shower or know what a lighter is.

if a child of that age asked me for a lighter I wouldn’t ask why she needed one…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Getting your skin checked is an extremely important message, so yay for Leils using her platform for good!

Pity the dr couldn’t have removed the entire beige mole, though.
Omg I’m deceased at ‘remove the entire beige mole’ ☠ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s obviously had something removed off her face but I can not see a mole/“her little beauty spot” in ANY photos on her gram. THAT is how filtered her face is.

Reactions: 3
“I’ve ran you a shower” so E has turned the shower on, gone and asked for a lighter, Liela has had a conversation with her….and the shower is still running….yeah sounds legit. And if it is legit as others have said this.is.not.a.flex. 😢

• Haha
“I got a message from one of you this morning”
Another Lie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Show us all these messages and questions Tarah. Quick better go write yourself a letter.

• Haha
Full blown Carrie Bradshaw guyzzzz
Not to dismiss anyones grief but how long were they together? Was it two months?

They lived two hours away from each other so the amount of time spent together would have been two weeks maximum at a guess. She was ready to uproot her and her child’s whole life for someone she barely knew and clearly made him into a fantasy masculine twin flame who bought her tampons in her head.

For someone so focused on seasons you would think she would understand that you need to go through several seasons with a partner before you truly know them 🤷🏽‍♀️

More importantly, where was Ever during this time, I hope she was cared for and not ignored.

Whats the bet her next reel will be her ad libbing to I Am Woman 😆

• Haha
Days turned into weeks?!?! When do we estimate they got together? April? I don't remember - it's now July. They must have only lasted a very short time if she's been able to cry for weeks 🤣

Oh she does love a story our Leil's

• Haha
How can someone be so unlucky in love and life has she ever stopped to ask herself that. She is the cause of all her misfortune. She cant keep a man for the life of her. Every one of them runs for the hills.

Reactions: 7
When you have been in a relationship, lived with a person, shared housework and bills Tarah for a whole year THEN maybe you could post about true love and how you 'called in' your destiny. When you are parading around a different love of your life 3 times a year and it only lasting 6 weeks maximum each then you are a novice with no actual knowledge and skills of a teenage girl. I've had yoguart last longer than your relationships Tarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t tell if this is getting better or worse…..
Worse. Oh so much worse.
So she knows she’s in a repetitive cycle and still chooses to continue it?
‘Your self love needs to come before all others’ - is that why you keep putting Ever last Tarah?
She also doesn’t ‘unpack’ anything or ‘take responsibility’ for tit. She blames everyone around her for the fact that she’s a crappy person who will forever be miserable.

Who else thinks that the ‘misaligned values’ means Tarah wanted to plaster her entire life on Instagram and he wanted to stay private?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How can someone be so unlucky in love and life has she ever stopped to ask herself that. She is the cause of all her misfortune. She cant keep a man for the life of her. Every one of them runs for the hills.
She did though - don't remember early on in this relationship she said she had (allegedly) asked her friends what was wrong with her and they'd had a meaningful conversation about her and relationships.

She recommended everyone do it 😂 did that happen or am I imagining that? It was something like that.

Reactions: 4
In loving memory of the season of Ding Dong.

May 1st 2022 - sometime in June 2022

I just can’t believe the psychic got it wrong 💔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.