Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Imagine having the time to foster dogs.. what does her landlord think about this? She has the lifestyle of a wealthy lady of leisure but no funds. I just don’t understand how in this day and age it’s enjoyable and not stressful to be on income support with some random grifts in between. Although Leila will not be able to travel or give Ever anything other than the bare minimum.
View attachment 1483931
I find it MINDBLOWING how many people always ask her such profound questions 'How do you do it Tarzy?' 'How do you show up everyday?'
'How do you save dogs from exercution you hero you' 'How are you such an amazing Mum and boss babe?'

These questions do not happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

saltlamp

Times have changed 😂😂😂 both of my parents worked full time growing up. What is this teacher, like 100? Maybe we need to start noting down a list of ‘things Tarahs acquaintances never said’. If I were a parent with a child in that class, I’d be making sure Tarah didn’t come within 5 feet of them.
She literally says her own mother had to work when she was little - like, working parents are not a new thing 😂 I think it’s just the “times have changed” wording that kills me. I bet not one single thing written in this post is true, other than the fact that Tarah had nothing else on her schedule today 😂

• Haha

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I am a single parent and work full-time, and very luckily in a supportive flexible workplace so I too, have been able to show up for most of my sons school things.

Literally not once has a teacher said "some parents couldn't make it, sometimes they have to work" all the kids are just running around and talking. If the parents aren't there, they are talking to friends, or playing - having fun while there is a bit of free-play going on!

What an absolute load of shit - hope the teacher isn't also a parent because Leila thinks your less than now..... :rolleyes:

• Haha
And furthermore - because no blocked tattler should miss out on Lies’s “words” or “humanness”
Can Leila just step off her soap box? While she is berating the non existent person who wrote the non existent message does she realise that she is the one who used no judgement, who chose to overlook red flags 🚩 (like him being married TWICE and having a very very young child)? She chose to dive in headfirst with no thought of the impact on her child? She declared true love in the first few weeks? She impulsively signed a lease based on him being around to renovate it for her? Stop yelling at everyone and preaching about “standing in your power” that you are 36 and a independent woman. At 36 you should not just know better but DO better. You are not an independent woman when you go to jelly whenever a man comes on the scene. You keep reverting to your “feminine” (submissive) and giving up your power. Stop yelling at everyone who could predict the shitfest and reflect on why you do this to yourself and to your child.

• Heart

delicioustrifle

I don’t… understand how her work can slow down any further? She already has more soul time and bunion bathing time than literally any human I know?

• Haha

seethesun

How long is that list now guys? The one that’s titled “things that Ever never said or did” 😂
Even on the off chance any of this was remotely true, all it shows is parentification of this poor little girl. Which isn't a flex Liela, it's indicative of trauma and neglect.

saltlamp

FFS Tarah I know understanding words is hard for you but I said THERAPY not SHAMANIC HEALING.

Stop getting your clit cleansed and get your head read!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Just an edited beach pic to accompany the post to keep her Insta grid beige. Interesting that Crystal was just on Insta spouting her latest BS inspo posts and yet not comment from her to her friend on Leila’s post to say get well??
Soooooo, she collapsed? Her speech went?? And then she got it back?

How did she get to the hospital? Did the employees call an ambulance/paramedics?? If they suspected a stroke, time is of the essence. How'd she get her car left in the car park??

How long was she at the hospital? Who took care of Ever while she was being cared for by doctors?

More holes in this story then Swiss cheese. 🙄

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
She reckons she had a stroke 🙄
BAHAHAHAHAHA oh for fuck sake. This flog can not be serious. Just say you are looking for attention from The EX who ditched you for your mate and that NZ was NEVER booked.

This is fucking extreme for her.

Sorry but I don't believe a word she says.

The Nurse no doubt said 'I'm just going to stroke your arm before I get a blood sample' and Tarzy ran with it.

• Haha

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Maybe if you let Ever consistently attend school, and the same school for more than 1 term, Ever would have the chance to form meaningful relationships with her classmates.

Weeks of this behaviour? Must have been hard dealing with this while you were also crying in your room over your heartbreak :unsure:

Not that I actually believe this has been going on as described. Its probably Leila telling Ever how much she hates her...

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Now I’m all stressed out about who is keeping her period basket stocked up. Is she meant to do it herself??? 2022 is madness!!!

• Haha
Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster. I was blocked by Leila for some reason so I googled her and this page came up straight away. What an online presence she has 😂

• Haha
I hope this makes sense, but she sounds like a little kid playing “grown up”. As in, she’s heard other people use these words and thought they would sound impressive and she’s trying them out and isn’t pulling it off. “On retainer” and “opening up my books”. 🙄 There were so many more I can’t remember.

• Haha
Ahhh. She was so smug, so sure of herself. Good old Tarah will be doing the same shit in 10 years.
It’s crazy to see how from the very beginning she threw Ever into the mix with his daughter saying they were a family of four. I had forgotten how full on it was in week one 😬