Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she having family day on Father's Day?? FFS Leila just let the day be about someone else for once?!?! Not sure why she even needs to be there - surely Scott was entitled to some one-on-one time with Ever 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why is she having family day on Father's Day?? FFS Leila just let the day be about someone else for once?!?! Not sure why she even needs to be there - surely Scott was entitled to some one-on-one time with Ever 🙄
Big noting herself for bare minimum co-parenting, Jesus Leila.

Reactions: 7
What new medical diagnosis and cash scam is she manifesting.
Manifesting 😂😂😂😂 I’m dead. Wasn’t her workshop whatever rubbish it was due to start today?? She looked very much alive and well in last nights live? Although someone did mention black mould? I have no doubt she will run with this and take legal action blah blah money blah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Manifesting 😂😂😂😂 I’m dead. Wasn’t her workshop whatever rubbish it was due to start today?? She looked very much alive and well in last nights live? Although someone did mention black mould? I have no doubt she will run with this and take legal action blah blah money blah
did she break her record of about 30 viewers on her live?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her 'usual' beach run. witch please only thing running is the tit from your mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shouldn’t she be teaching a photography masterclass right now and not sitting at the beach? Hope for her customers sake she got back to all the emails which she’s no doubt left ignored whilst she recovers from her ordeal

Reactions: 5
Her 'usual' beach run. witch please only thing running is the tit from your mouth.
I thought the exact same thing LOL, the fact that she even throws the word “usual” in there is so telling. She wouldn’t post “missing my usual bath”??
If it was something she did routinely you can bet we would have seen footage. I put serious money on those bunions never setting foot inside a beige running shoe in their lives.

• Haha
10 points for the black mould call!

I’d like to add that mould WAS rife immediately after the floods in SEQ. Most people got onto it straight away. Granted some people (myself included) are still battling it today but she’s only finding it now 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I’d like to add that mould WAS rife immediately after the floods in SEQ. Most people got onto it straight away. Granted some people (myself included) are still battling it today but she’s only finding it now 🤢
I’ll be taking 10 points for my prediction!

• Haha
I cannot believe this update on the mould!!
I mean I can -
Never mind actually.
This is all just so predictable!!

• Haha
Toxic mold... "mould"
Her house didn’t flood so she can’t blame that… is she saying she already got rid of it, but that’s what caused her ‘stroke’? Sounds like she’s trying to squeeze cash out of someone without any evidence tbh. We all clean mould from our houses Tarah, the tit you’ve been googling is black mould - which you probably don’t even have.

OMFG!!!!
This cracks me up. The tattlers gave her a way to save face. What an absolute hoot!

She got bored playing the stroke victim. God she is cooked in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.