Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop being stingey with your injector Tarah. That’s tit looking filler. You can literally see the shelf where it’s gone into the wrong area. No one’s natural lips do that, you’re lassic case of incorrect placement.
CCBA26BC-852C-4606-98FF-31EDDA250B99.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why is it EVERYWHERE this flog goes somebody seems to yell at her or her friends?!
I was just thinking this! Remember when she left Ever on the pathway alone to go for a swim and another woman told her off? Even though Lies had a friend who could have stayed with Ever while they had a swim one by one 🤷🏽‍♀️

Lies called the concerned woman every name under the sun when she was just trying to keep her daughter safe.

Reactions: 5
Yes Leila, it’s the smell of Dubbo for you. Or maybe BaLi. So TrOpIcAl.
HAHAHAHA Does she even have a passport?! honest question.

Imagine getting to her age and literally accomplishing absolutely nothing in life?! No education, no life skills, no travel, no job, no meaningful relationships.

Literally NOTHING?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just thinking this! Remember when she left Ever on the pathway alone to go for a swim and another woman told her off? Even though Lies had a friend who could have stayed with Ever while they had a swim one by one 🤷🏽‍♀️

Lies called the concerned woman every name under the sun when she was just trying to keep her daughter safe.
That was Carly!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That was Carly!
No it was the other friend mylise and she left her kid too. I do remember it as one of the rare times liela did actually admit to making a bad decision, someone commented on her original post that you wouldn’t leave $1m unattended why leave your baby and that comment actually hit home.

ETA. She never apologised or acknowledged that her abuse of the lady at the time was wrong, just that the comment had made her rethink and she wouldn’t do it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No it was the other friend mylise and she left her kid too. I do remember it as one of the rare times liela did actually admit to making a bad decision, someone commented on her original post that you wouldn’t leave $1m unattended why leave your baby and that comment actually hit home.
No doubt Tarzy has a story about how she was 'offered' a ridiculous amount of money but turned it down to follow her heart and that it didn't 'align' with her morals.

• Haha
Leila bangs on about how her plans are coming to fruition: she can always be present for Ever as well as attend events at her school. (But she uses smaller words than fruition.)

When you are jiggling knickerless around the kitchen on a Sunday morning, I’m not sure how present you are for your six year old daughter. 🤔

I work full time and manage to attend almost everything at my children’s schools, PLUS I’m role modelling for my children ambition, a good work ethic and that a man is not a plan.

Pretty sure the role modelling will help my children more in life than sitting through every school play, but I’m obviously not an experienced Boss Babe Divine Feminine Mother Of One Lover of Many, like Leila.

Reactions: 14
We all know that’s 99% made up bullshit 🥴 But I sure as tit hope she’s not telling her 6 year old how many years she has left until she dies 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.