Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally anyone that is seen with Lies loses any cred IMO.

She really has no genuine friends does she? The only time we see her among other women is when she’s paid for it - seminars, health retreats, healings etc. You couldn’t even pay me to be friends with this leech
This is SO true. How does she even fit in socially with them?

Reactions: 6
She really has no genuine friends does she? The only time we see her among other women is when she’s paid for it - seminars, health retreats, healings etc. You couldn’t even pay me to be friends with this leech
Yet anyone who would have helped her Carley and the other lot (I can't remember their names) who knew her from school knew she was was on a downhill path. She must be seeeething.

Reactions: 1
looks like she dragged that hairpiece out of the props drawer where she probably keeps the socks and guitar? Looks so ratty not sure why anyone would do that to themselves!

• Haha
looks like she dragged that hairpiece out of the props drawer where she probably keeps the socks and guitar? Looks so ratty not sure why anyone would do that to themselves!
Any screen shots?
I’m one of the MANY she has blocked despite not ever interacting with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you can’t find your fantasy then I guess you just clip one in. Why wait….???
Don’t these people ever meet a new friend and say ‘yeah seems really nice’…. Everyone has to be a soul connection or something equally as ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
Why does she insist on starting every “poem” with “And”. Every single one.

Also how does she expect to find “a love she was never looking for” when all she bleeping does is look for love. You should be looking for a JOB and a THERAPIST.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yikes it’s so matted! What was she thinking?
Has her photography masterclass sold out yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Literally anyone that is seen with Lies loses any cred IMO.

This is SO true. How does she even fit in socially with them?
As someone who has been “seen” with her in the past, I can assure you she talks a good game.

I had no idea she was cray cray - I mean she had “standard influencer” vibes but they’re not all like her - she’s next level!

But in order to know that you have to either dig or follow intently for a while to see the crazy stories. When she speaks to you in person she seems pretty normal, just full on.

Reactions: 10

Does any one know what happened to kelle and Kylie camps they were super close then tarah came on the picture and you could see Kylie always look really uncomfortable when she was around .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I have often wondered what happened between Kelle and Kylie. Kelle went to Sydney with her when she had her boobs done.

But I am also so intrigued by Adam Westwick and his new girlfriend. She is also in the same MLM and has a way higher following than Kira - so he traded up in some ways. Were they all friends before this?

A few of my friends were Kira and Juice Plus stans awhile back so I often check in on them. Leila and Kira were also friends for about 30 seconds, how does it work?? Can you be friends with Kira and the new GF - Gratitude Project I think? Whys is the GC so full of these people? They are all the same.....😂

• Haha
That didn't happen Tarah. Ever is not your emotional support animal and you do duck all in life and in relationships so you get weeds.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have often wondered what happened between Kelle and Kylie. Kelle went to Sydney with her when she had her boobs done.

But I am also so intrigued by Adam Westwick and his new girlfriend. She is also in the same MLM and has a way higher following than Kira - so he traded up in some ways. Were they all friends before this?

A few of my friends were Kira and Juice Plus stans awhile back so I often check in on them. Leila and Kira were also friends for about 30 seconds, how does it work?? Can you be friends with Kira and the new GF - Gratitude Project I think? Whys is the GC so full of these people? They are all the same.....😂
Kira needs her own thread with some of the batshit crazy stuff she posts. Men masturbating makes them more feminine? witch please. Adams alright, very likeable and a fun time but not too bright.
Tarah regurgitates all of Kira’s feminine/masculine transphobic horse tit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.