Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tarah would be seeeeeething with jealousy over this 🀣
Also likely seething at the genuine engagement sister in law has, that’s what it looks like when you have real followers Lies πŸ˜†

Also I know this sounds mean but I’m wondering why on earth someone would pay (?!) to have this painted on their deck? Love how NZ sister is still posting anti vax content aimed at mothers in her condescending way πŸ™„

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Also likely seething at the genuine engagement sister in law has, that’s what it looks like when you have real followers Lies πŸ˜†

Also I know this sounds mean but I’m wondering why on earth someone would pay (?!) to have this painted on their deck? Love how NZ sister is still posting anti vax content aimed at mothers in her condescending way πŸ™„
I have artwork on my fridge similar to that from my 8 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Omg I literally had to go look at the sisters page when leils posted that reel. I was like is that fuckin it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it’s atrocious.

Sick with covid perhaps? Partying all weekend 🀣
When is she supposed to go to NZ I’m sure someone said it was soon? Is this her way of cancelling a trip that was never actually going to happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I literally had to go look at the sisters page when leils posted that reel. I was like is that fuckin it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it’s atrocious.

When is she supposed to go to NZ I’m sure someone said it was soon? Is this her way of cancelling a trip that was never actually going to happen?
I'll put money on her blaming the backlog in passports.

Bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably did put up an anonymous QA box up and got no questions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or none that was going to answer publicly anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought Ever and yourself were really sick with the flu Tarah? You know, that's why you can't work or get back to anyone for afew days. I'm guessing Ever was sent to school though so you can still film your bunions at the beach. #livingthedream #manifestedlife #singlemomleftpregnant #sandseaandbunions

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hey tarah. Guess what happened to me this morning. I just got my nursing degree. Yep. Crazy I know. Single mum left pregnant and still managed to do something to benefit my child. Crazy thought hey

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hey tarah. Guess what happened to me this morning. I just got my nursing degree. Yep. Crazy I know. Single mum left pregnant and still managed to do something to benefit my child. Crazy thought hey
Congratulations!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Well deserved, I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well bleeping done!! All the absolute best with it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.