Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has had no real long relationship in her life. Even the father of her baby wants nothing to do with her and that says something. Yet she wanks on that she is the love guru? It's like she's comparing her breakup with a bloke of a month whom she didn't even live with to that of divorcing after 20 years. FFS get a grip on reality Tarah.
I thought they were living together for a short while? All the photos she posted of the "farm life" (the fruit trees, open land, etc)? And the talk about selling her furniture.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she is off to Bunnings today to buy Crystal’s curtains..... Thinking if one of my besties just released a range of something beige and I have built my Insta on beige posts, I would do a shout out to help a girrrrllllfriend along. Especially if I had 34K genuine followers chomping at the bit for my next bit of beige mentoring. Just feels like it would be the nice thing to do.

Reactions: 12
Wonder if she is off to Bunnings today to buy Crystal’s curtains..... Thinking if one of my besties just released a range of something beige and I have built my Insta on beige posts, I would do a shout out to help a girrrrllllfriend along. Especially if I had 34K genuine followers chomping at the bit for my next bit of beige mentoring. Just feels like it would be the nice thing to do.
She's probably been so busy working and mentoring it has just slipped her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here's a flashback for you Tarah, circa 2006. You never looked better! 🤣🤣

Anyone know why she used to wear a wedding ring? I was thinking she'd never been married.
she loves to give the illusion someone wanted to spend the rest of their life with her… she still pretends to this day… to bad it will never come true

Slow down on the psycho and learn to live in the real world… poor Lei-la so delusional

Reactions: 7
7DF09C96-1E1D-4151-B284-45EB56F7A71B.jpeg

GOD so many things in this caption have me absolutely cackling. Being the mum who says “Yes, I’ve cleared my unemployed schedule and I can be there”. The throwing her mum under the bus for having to work. The thought of her waddling around telling the other kids how proud their parents would be of them (except not, I’m sure, those kids who bully Ever every time Leila needs some engagement). But maybe my favourite part is the teacher telling 6 year olds that “times have changed” HAHA. Like this isn’t the kindergarten of their youth anymore, where mums and dads didn’t have to work! Time to toughen up, Preppies. Luckily Leila is there for the little angels.
Everything she planned for is coming true!! Except the part where is married, has another baby, a successful business, and a home she owns. Lots of pastel cardigans, though. So proud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1461859
GOD so many things in this caption have me absolutely cackling. Being the mum who says “Yes, I’ve cleared my unemployed schedule and I can be there”. The throwing her mum under the bus for having to work. The thought of her waddling around telling the other kids how proud their parents would be of them (except not, I’m sure, those kids who bully Ever every time Leila needs some engagement). But maybe my favourite part is the teacher telling 6 year olds that “times have changed” HAHA. Like this isn’t the kindergarten of their youth anymore, where mums and dads didn’t have to work! Time to toughen up, Preppies. Luckily Leila is there for the little angels.
Everything she planned for is coming true!! Except the part where is married, has another baby, a successful business, and a home she owns. Lots of pastel cardigans, though. So proud.
Times have changed 😂😂😂 both of my parents worked full time growing up. What is this teacher, like 100? Maybe we need to start noting down a list of ‘things Tarahs acquaintances never said’. If I were a parent with a child in that class, I’d be making sure Tarah didn’t come within 5 feet of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another post to add to the file of things that never happened. Although… “Some parents are working hard”, maybe that was a dig a liela who has never worked hard in her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1461859
Doesn’t this witch avoid everyone else at pickup and drop off? What the duck!? Ahahah! We can’t all grift via GoFundMe Leila… and those children probably aren’t moving every 6 months. A lecture about parenting and being there from the bint who would let a 7 year old run her a bath and use a lighter. Get the duck outta here

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Times have changed 😂😂😂 both of my parents worked full time growing up. What is this teacher, like 100? Maybe we need to start noting down a list of ‘things Tarahs acquaintances never said’. If I were a parent with a child in that class, I’d be making sure Tarah didn’t come within 5 feet of them.
She literally says her own mother had to work when she was little - like, working parents are not a new thing 😂 I think it’s just the “times have changed” wording that kills me. I bet not one single thing written in this post is true, other than the fact that Tarah had nothing else on her schedule today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am a single parent and work full-time, and very luckily in a supportive flexible workplace so I too, have been able to show up for most of my sons school things.

Literally not once has a teacher said "some parents couldn't make it, sometimes they have to work" all the kids are just running around and talking. If the parents aren't there, they are talking to friends, or playing - having fun while there is a bit of free-play going on!

What an absolute load of tit - hope the teacher isn't also a parent because Leila thinks your less than now..... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1461859
I cackled soooo hard. Tarah the saviour as always. She is such a condescending cxxt. You are unemployed you nut job. I would not want you going anywhere near my kid thanks very much Tarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh GOD WHO WILL THINK OF THE CHILDREN?! Thankfully Leila will. I can just imagine Tarah swanning around the classroom in her copious amounts of pastel cardigans inappropriately worn with no bra, open to her belly button saying “oh darling, your mum can’t be here because she’s not a smart bizness woman and btw…is your Dad still married to your Mum?”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also maybe instead of shaming your mother for having to work (to look after you!!!!), maybe you should direct some of that to your dad who obviously wasn't around, or supporting your mother. She is gross 🤮

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.