Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it, Leis. Suck up more of our tax payer’s money on an MRI for your fake symptoms. She is such a leech on society.
I literally laughed out loud when I read the exhaustion part.
Meanwhile her good friend Crystal is posting stories of laying Indian rugs and morning beach walks. Her crew seem so concerned!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When are we expecting the shot of an IV in her arm or sitting in a Drs waiting room? She would be the type to order one of those stupid vitamin IV drips at home and take photos of it to keep up the lie.

Reactions: 5
She did not have a stroke 🙄 Sounds like a panic attack but as per usual, she is blowing it out of proportion for a ‘doctors have told me I’m not permitted to fly’ convenient excuse to bring too broke to go to NZ.

Reactions: 7
She did not have a stroke 🙄 Sounds like a panic attack but as per usual, she is blowing it out of proportion for a ‘doctors have told me I’m not permitted to fly’ convenient excuse to bring too broke to go to NZ.
And never having had a Passport.

#dubbo #goldcoast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And never having had a Passport.

#dubbo #goldcoast
She has ~dual citizenship~ you guys!! She can go anytime! As if she needs things like passports and money when she could just turn up at the airport and let them know she’s there to DO THE DAMN THING. They would immediately recognise her from her worldwide best-selling words and jewels and her beige healing vibes and pop her straight into first-class for mothers who were left pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has ~dual citizenship~ you guys!! She can go anytime! As if she needs things like passports and money when she could just turn up at the airport and let them know she’s there to DO THE DAMN THING. They would immediately recognise her from her worldwide best-selling words and jewels and her beige healing vibes and pop her straight into first-class for mothers who were left pregnant.
Omg. I am on my long covid death bed with no voice and just cackled so much I think I broke my throat. You funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her symptoms sound eerily similar to migraine symptoms that I HAVE SEVERAL TIMES A YEAR AND DO NOT GO TO HOSPITAL FOR! Also she worked for 5 seconds last week and is exhausted? Girl…you need to look after your health a bit better if you’re exhausted from your life. Also you didn’t have a stroke. No one at the hospital thinks you had a stroke.

Reactions: 7
If she has never had a migraine before I can understand that she was scared BUT, BUT I am sure they would have told her if it was a stroke. The MRI is what they do if you say you are having the worst headache of your life, so that was the correct procedure. I still bet she was so excited to be fussed over.

I'll consult my energy healer and look at my tarot cards to get a clear answer.
That’s more like it. And don’t forget to update us all on how you overheard the nurses saying how lucky you were to be at big w because they knew it was a stroke. Because divine feminine energy etc

• Haha
Hmmm…has a big weekend….very unwell with a cold….goes to beach for soul day….now a stroke! I wonder if her sister ever believed she would go to NZ, she wouldn’t have sent her flight confirmations no doubt.

How many health issues has Lies had now? From memory:

Adverse vaccine reaction (or was that Ever)
Pelvic injury caused by birth.
Dislocated knee
Dislocated hip
Allergic to condoms
Allergic to alcohol
Did she also claim to have heart attack at one stage? I’m sure there was another one 😆

Reactions: 4
Is she really though?? She loves to exaggerate, and flatout lie.

I want to see a photo of her in the hospital bed, and date stamped.

I don't feel wish ill health on anyone either, and I hope there's nothing really wrong. But when you lie and gaslight people so much, it's your own fault if people don't believe you.
I don’t believe it either. She might have taken herself to emergency, but she’s not admitted.

Hmmm…has a big weekend….very unwell with a cold….goes to beach for soul day….now a stroke! I wonder if her sister ever believed she would go to NZ, she wouldn’t have sent her flight confirmations no doubt.

How many health issues has Lies had now? From memory:

Adverse vaccine reaction (or was that Ever)
Pelvic injury caused by birth.
Dislocated knee
Dislocated hip
Allergic to condoms
Allergic to alcohol
Did she also claim to have heart attack at one stage? I’m sure there was another one 😆
Reckon she had some kind of heart condition too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.