Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh GOD WHO WILL THINK OF THE CHILDREN?! Thankfully Leila will. I can just imagine Tarah swanning around the classroom in her copious amounts of pastel cardigans inappropriately worn with no bra, open to her belly button saying “oh darling, your mum can’t be here because she’s not a smart bizness woman and btw…is your Dad still married to your Mum?”
“Children”?? I think you mean “Tarah’s mentoring clients”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she never post her photography and business updates on her actual photography business page 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The narcissist “showed up” to an open classroom event for her child. Now we should all put her on the pedestal where she belongs guys. What an extraordinary thing to do that no other parent on the planet has ever done. Wow. She is scrambling for content- this is seriously boring

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The narcissist “showed up” to an open classroom event for her child. Now we should all put her on the pedestal where she belongs guys. What an extraordinary thing to do that no other parent on the planet has ever done. Wow. She is scrambling for content- this is seriously boring
But but but, she deserves praise and attention! She got up today and JUST DID THE DAMN THING

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she never post her photography and business updates on her actual photography business page 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Because she is trying to make her haters jealous and think she is legit. She isn't on retainer for anyone. She can't give her bs photography away for free. Much liar, much unemployed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But but but, she deserves praise and attention! She got up today and JUST DID THE DAMN THING
sorry- I forgot- it’s Leila. She does it soooo much better than us mere mortals. My bad. Praise be to the best parent in the kindergarten room...

• Haha
57103B4E-EE0D-48E6-95DA-72290B5E1228.jpeg

Tarah describing herself in 5 words as “the sky”.

Why, ‘cause looks different in every bleeping photo taken of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does she realise that if she spent less time repeating the same thing twice in one day on her stories, she’d be able to get back to all those clients that she has been bombarded with? Now she’s filling up into 2023… crazy. Much business. Many busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]
Grow up and please get a job just so you stop having so much time to search and post ridiculous quotes online. It’s embarrassing for you.
I bet she has a secret Pinterest board where she saves them all 😆

Isn’t it interesting for all this work she claims to have that we never see any photos posted on her business account? My friends who are photographers post their engagement/family/wedding photos several times a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I bet she has a secret Pinterest board where she saves them all 😆

Isn’t it interesting for all this work she claims to have that we never see any photos posted on her business account? My friends who are photographers post their engagement/family/wedding photos several times a week?
[/QUOTE]
Her website has had four client galleries uploaded in the last month. Four. At this point it looks like she’s ‘working’ for half a day per week.

• Haha
According to her latest Q&A it’s her mum’s fault she can’t go ahead with the shop she signed the lease on and her masculine man was going to renovate. Because she needs so much care it would simply be too much.

I’m very convinced.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
According to her latest Q&A it’s her mum’s fault she can’t go ahead with the shop she signed the lease on and her masculine man was going to renovate. Because she needs so much care it would simply be too much.

I’m very convinced.
Came here to say this. Sorry but that is disgusting. Why no just be honest?
Also majority of the poetry is all here? I’m sure there are a few Pinterest posts that beg to differ?! I won’t even go into the rest of the rubbish. What. Is. Wrong. With. Her.

• Haha

I’m very convinced.
How revolting to blame it on her Mum. Nothing is ever her fault though. Always other people 🙄

Reactions: 10

I’m very convinced.
I wonder how she is getting out of the lease?
Surely it can’t be an easy thing to do....

And put your hand up if you believe Leis will be taking care of her Mum 🙄. As if.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I’m very convinced.
Omfg. She really is a piece of work.

Reactions: 8
Omfg. She really is a piece of work.
I wonder how she is getting out of the lease?
Surely it can’t be an easy thing to do....

And put your hand up if you believe Leis will be taking care of her Mum 🙄. As if.
How revolting to blame it on her Mum. Nothing is ever her fault though. Always other people 🙄
bleeping spare me. The mum who you were going to care for and then dumped in a (government funded) nursing home. The mum you were pushing to shuffle off her mortal coil. She is a pathological liar.

Attachments

Why are you so beautiful Tarah. Oh hun stop it. You're just ridiculous. Get help.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.