Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after declaring that he was the perfect man, introducing your daughter who bonded with him and her “stepsister” sharing Mother’s Day, talking of moving in together, renting a space that he was tied to and was renovating for her….she now finds out there was a misalignment in values? Top tip for you Lei….maybe date without introducing him to your child, don’t tie your life to someone via business decisions, don’t agree to move in together without knowing what their values are. Like 6 months to a year???? See how they live, not just how they tell you they live. Also believe it or not, you don’t need a man. Date and have fun but stop believing in the fairytale. It doesn’t exist.

My aunt separated from my uncle about 30 years ago and as a single parent of a young girl she decided that her daughter was too precious and vulnerable to expose her to men coming in and out of her life. So she dated when her daughter was with her Dad but never introduced anyone into their home. She did it hard as a single mum and I always admired her for her selflessness. Not saying this has to be the case but she is a stark contrast to old Lei-need-a-man-to-survive.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And in messages she never received….. Which is like things Ever never said…

honestly this chick has no clue.

Reactions: 9
“Huge values misalignment” - oh no, maybe she found out he was vaccinated.
she's a grifter and he's divorced with a very young child... what about this was misaligned?

And furthermore - because no blocked tattler should miss out on Lies’s “words” or “humanness”
Again, it's all about what SHE wants and what SHE deserves and what she shouldn't have to put up with... Is there anything this lazy, scheming bogan intends to bring "to the table"... or is this ALSO why she is still unhappily single at 36?

Reactions: 12
"I felt secure and sure that this one the one, and I was wrong"

How can you possibly feel secure and sure after a few weeks?!?!?! FFS Leila do some work on yourself! You have been sure and been wrong MULTIPLE times since Ever was born.

As with the poster above, I am a single parent and my children have only met 1 partner, after 7 months, and we are now 18 months in, and thinking about moving in together NEXT year. Not within weeks - the same as Kylie Camps who seems to have moved her current partner into her house after 6-7 months of dating. Its so bleeping irresponsible where there are children to consider. You simply cannot know how secure the relationship is after 6 months. I still spend regular time with my children without him around so they still have me to themselves so they feel safe.

Sophie Guidolin another example of this :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This woman is so predictable that I’m genuinely feeling sorry for her. She is coming across now slightly less arrogant which I think shows she’s hopefully starting to grow up.
Lets see what has happened to her “space” that she rented. Again it’s another lost opportunity for her in her very sad life.
Her daughter will grow up and hopefully break the cycle. One can hope anyway!

Reactions: 9
Aaaand here’s the blame game. She’s making out that she’s the one with ‘values’ and he’s not. Good on Ding Dong for not bowing down to her every demand and kicking her to the curb.

She won’t tell us what actually happened, but she will write several word salad posts about herself. No one sent you that message Tarah, that’s your own internal dialogue that you’re making up snarky replies to. YOU are the one thinking that 36 is ‘old’ and scared you’ll end up alone.

You’ll have to put Ever into therapy with the amount of tit you are putting her through Tarah. Stop putting your own daughter last.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Back to normal programming then , how many weeks did it last? Wondering who won the kitty.

Reactions: 6
Maybe Jesus got in the way. That Hillsong churchie crowd are insufferable. I've had to attend a few sessions for work and I had a general curiosity of it as I loathe Hillsong and the Houstons. I can honestly say I met the most misogynist and sexist males whilst there. They are all about 'men's rights' and that 'men die from DV too'. Oh and they cover up sexual abuse.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s getting defensive about her break up and implying that “society” and “people” aren’t ok with her being single or with her going through a break up. Breakups happen, but YOU Leila were the one with all of the expectations, no one else. YOU talked about growing old together and dancing in the kitchen fixing all and having a “complete” family after a few weeks. No one else did. Being open to love is great, but you also have to recognise that if you rush into things, there are consequences. That’s fine if you’re willing to make that mistake over and over, but when children are involved, you can’t afford to be so careless.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And furthermore - because no blocked tattler should miss out on Lies’s “words” or “humanness”
Can Leila just step off her soap box? While she is berating the non existent person who wrote the non existent message does she realise that she is the one who used no judgement, who chose to overlook red flags 🚩 (like him being married TWICE and having a very very young child)? She chose to dive in headfirst with no thought of the impact on her child? She declared true love in the first few weeks? She impulsively signed a lease based on him being around to renovate it for her? Stop yelling at everyone and preaching about “standing in your power” that you are 36 and a independent woman. At 36 you should not just know better but DO better. You are not an independent woman when you go to jelly whenever a man comes on the scene. You keep reverting to your “feminine” (submissive) and giving up your power. Stop yelling at everyone who could predict the shitfest and reflect on why you do this to yourself and to your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you so much for sharing this!

I feel so much for Ever 💔

You’re a crappy mother Liela Stead, start thinking about your daughter for once in your goddamn life.

Reactions: 8
Liela you are flawed not because of your relationship breakdowns but because of the same tit different relationship cycle that you never learn from. You find a guy and you are the relationship expert, flaunting how wonderful and better than everyone else you are because you have a man. The relationship breaks down because you’re a bleep. You do a dirty delete, then come on Insta playing the victim, preaching how strong you are and these men don’t deserve you. The worst is you expose your daughter to it all, not caring about the impact of playing happy nuclear families with all these different men could have on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Liela you are flawed not because of your relationship breakdowns but because of the same tit different relationship cycle that you never learn from. You find a guy and you are the relationship expert, flaunting how wonderful and better than everyone else you are because you have a man. The relationship breaks down because you’re a bleep. You do a dirty delete, then come on Insta playing the victim, preaching how strong you are and these men don’t deserve you. The worst is you expose your daughter to it all, not caring about the impact of playing happy nuclear families with all these different men could have on her.
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 couldn’t have said it any better. She just never learns and the cycle continues. Poor Ever 😢

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.