Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s decided she wants to travel to Dubbo more and skinny dip in her bath filming her bunions. She also wants to do more of what she already does daily. Nothing.
Serious question regarding 'travelling' !?

Where the duck has Tarzy travelled to!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know she’s an absolute mole and her life is a direct reflection of decisions that shes made but sometimes I do feel really sorry for Lies. Her whole life seems to revolve around faking it for the ‘gram when she really doesn’t have much at all other than a beautiful daughter who she spent the first few years being absolutely horrible to.

Numerous failed businesses, phony wannabe /influencer friendships, love bomb relationships that go from zero to one hundred within a week and then back to zero within a month, no stable home, clearly living way beyond her means…she lives in a total fantasy world where she talks about manifesting her dreams but never appears to put the work in to achieving anything? Life doesn’t just magically happen, it takes work and action, two things that she doesn’t seem to know about.

Also, why haven’t her friends told her how ridiculous that hat looks? Are they real friends if they wouldn’t tell you that you look ridiculous?

Update - I just thought about how awful she was to Ever as a toddler and her Mum while she was in hospital and I don’t feel sorry for her anymore 🤣
She was absolutely insane when her mum was ill, convinced she was dying because she doesn’t listen to medical staff. It was grotesque. Then making a song and dance she was going to be her full time carer which lasted about a day and a half before she shipped her off to aged care. Absolute bottom feeder of a human.

Reactions: 15
She was absolutely insane when her mum was ill, convinced she was dying because she doesn’t listen to medical staff. It was grotesque. Then making a song and dance she was going to be her full time carer which lasted about a day and a half before she shipped her off to aged care. Absolute bottom feeder of a human.

Thank you for the reminder of that time. It’s all coming back to me now - I remember the personal information about her Mum she shared as well as photos of her looking so unwell and completely unaware of the photos being taken let alone posted for the world to see. She really is a horrible person.

@DaisyNZ I hope you do a 2022 recap for us! I just read the wiki you made and it’s mind blowing how awful she’s been to everyone in her life at some stage, especially her Mum, Ever and Elle.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She was holding to hurt in her womb because she was left pregnant. Didn't you know that???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must be soooooo bored.
You need money to travel, Leis. You couldn’t afford to even stay at a backpackers.
And as for walking down new streets, this actually made me laugh. You would actually have to get off your butt and move.
Not gonna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
JC…how much womb cleansing does this woman need? What’s she storing in there? Her first boyfriend’s rejection? Her unmet expectations? Her locker key from Year 8? An old chapstick? I wonder if men can get testicle cleansing? I bet they store a lot of rage in there, particularly now that women don’t want to put up with their tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think I am actually deceased here. She won’t go into personal things though guizzz
How many ‘realisations’ can one person really go through, yet still have no clue as to how the works works?
All women should have a womb clearing? Except your sister though cos she doesn’t have one. She is so bleeping insensitive, even to her own sister.

Reactions: 15
How many ‘realisations’ can one person really go through, yet still have no clue as to how the works works?
All women should have a womb clearing? Except your sister though cos she doesn’t have one. She is so bleeping insensitive, even to her own sister.
Her sister must store her rage in her pocket. Or her left ear?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
JC…how much womb cleansing does this woman need? What’s she storing in there? Her first boyfriend’s rejection? Her unmet expectations? Her locker key from Year 8? An old chapstick? I wonder if men can get testicle cleansing? I bet they store a lot of rage in there, particularly now that women don’t want to put up with their tit.
But even the most imbecilic man would not pay someone good money (yes; of course she got it for free but still) to magically clean out their testicles with some chanting and sage. WHY ARE SOME WOMEN so susceptible to freaking bullshit like this. It’s gobsmacking and seriously disappointing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think I am actually deceased here. She won’t go into personal things though guizzz
I thought she was besties with another womb healer? How many womb healers are there in her area? 🤣

Has she got the trip to NZ coming up?
She was talking about releasing dates for NZ photo shoots a while back, can’t imagine anyone wanting one other than her sister who I noticed is taking a leaf out of her sisters book and posting about the magic of having a bath 😆 I wonder if she’s declaring the money she’s getting from selling her art online to Centrelink? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
How many womb cleanses does one need?
Yeah we get it you were left by your boyfriend to be a single mum yawn… rinse repeat.

• Haha
Gang of Youths are my all time favourite band and I have been waiting for this gig for the longest time.
I spotted their group there. Leila was definitely not looking like she was having fun. When I passed Crystal looked like she was having a great time, the other three looked BORED and Annoyed by the crowd. It was definitely a festival for fans of the bands with only one stage and a handful of artists. Not the place to go if you’re looking to be “seen” which would have pissed her off I’m sure. Can vouch for the fact that those filters are working HARD.
So disappointed that you didn’t run up and say OMGEE are you Leila - I just love you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What is the deal with her dragging poor Ever out at 4am for her photo shoots ? This is so selfish. That poor child.

• Sad
  • Wow
What is the deal with her dragging poor Ever out at 4am for her photo shoots ? This is so selfish. That poor child.
And also the fact that it looks like ever is a passenger in the FRONT seat? WTF. Like she is 6.. come on Leila. You should bleeping know better. At minimum she needs to be in a booster seat in the BACK. It is dark and hard to see in the video so correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like she’s sitting in just the car seat to me. This wouldn’t be the first time she’s been in a car and not secured properly! Makes me so mad when I see anyone driving around with their kids like this!

• Angry
And also the fact that it looks like ever is a passenger in the FRONT seat? WTF. Like she is 6.. come on Leila. You should bleeping know better. At minimum she needs to be in a booster seat in the BACK. It is dark and hard to see in the video so correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like she’s sitting in just the car seat to me. This wouldn’t be the first time she’s been in a car and not secured properly! Makes me so mad when I see anyone driving around with their kids like this!
Front seat?!?! Illegal unless all other back seats are taken by children under the age of 7.
My kid is older than hers and they’re still in a harnessed booster seat. This is just typical lazy Tarah tit. Nothing says ‘I don’t give a tit about my kid’ more than doing nothing to ensure their safety - while doing literally the most dangerous of daily activities. tit mother. tit human.

Front seat?!?! Illegal unless all other back seats are taken by children under the age of 7.
My kid is older than hers and they’re still in a harnessed booster seat. This is just typical lazy Tarah tit. Nothing says ‘I don’t give a tit about my kid’ more than doing nothing to ensure their safety - while doing literally the most dangerous of daily activities. tit mother. tit human.
100% both my kids will be in harnessed seats until they physically cannot fit in them anymore! Then it will be a booster! Selfish, tit bleep.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.