Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
I feel like she always kind of looks bored, seems to have a permanent resting bitch face
She’s a permanent bitch who is always resting so face checks out.
Crystal would be hard to hang out with, she loves a good brag (disguised as “I’m so grateful”) and liela has dick all going on in her life at the moment - made up stories about her daughter being bullied, overpriced masterclass that’s not selling, discounted photo sessions that are also not selling, house she can’t afford that is no where near the beach - other than scamming Centrelink she really doesn’t have much success to be “grateful” for.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If this is true; the example she is setting for Ever does not fit with her brand at all! if things don’t go your way - react, be aggressive and confront - instead of recognise and review the situation, and find a solution. (Perhaps some new friends)

if any mother, ever approached my children, she would have me to deal with… go down the correct channels to have the situation rectified… very disappointing
“Hey E, hurt people, hurt people so mama is going to go into that yard and threaten and intimidate some 6 years olds”

“But isn’t that hurting people mama?”

“No darling, that’s me as an enlightened, aligned, all knowing power mama, standing in my power”

E “I’m confused”

• Haha
So after declaring that he was the perfect man, introducing your daughter who bonded with him and her “stepsister” sharing Mother’s Day, talking of moving in together, renting a space that he was tied to and was renovating for her….she now finds out there was a misalignment in values? Top tip for you Lei….maybe date without introducing him to your child, don’t tie your life to someone via business decisions, don’t agree to move in together without knowing what their values are. Like 6 months to a year???? See how they live, not just how they tell you they live. Also believe it or not, you don’t need a man. Date and have fun but stop believing in the fairytale. It doesn’t exist.

My aunt separated from my uncle about 30 years ago and as a single parent of a young girl she decided that her daughter was too precious and vulnerable to expose her to men coming in and out of her life. So she dated when her daughter was with her Dad but never introduced anyone into their home. She did it hard as a single mum and I always admired her for her selflessness. Not saying this has to be the case but she is a stark contrast to old Lei-need-a-man-to-survive.

• Heart

saltlamp

You posted this on June 30.
View attachment 1451977
Thank God you didn't have too many posts to look thru! :LOL:
damn, so it really was that he found out about this page? I guess that explains the “huge values misalignment” lolol.

Leila: Babe, I’m a spiritual high-vibrational warrior mama.
Tattle: She’s insane and here are the receipts.

• Haha

saltlamp

And never having had a Passport.

#dubbo #goldcoast
She has ~dual citizenship~ you guys!! She can go anytime! As if she needs things like passports and money when she could just turn up at the airport and let them know she’s there to DO THE DAMN THING. They would immediately recognise her from her worldwide best-selling words and jewels and her beige healing vibes and pop her straight into first-class for mothers who were left pregnant.

• Haha

beebop88

Can someone please post screenshots every time she posts? My life is so boring since she blocked me and there’s nothing good on Netflix

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
Good grief. Imagine living your life this way and posting about how lazy you are. Like, look. How good were those lazy mat leave days, for those that are lucky enough maybe for the first 2 or so years of our child’s life (although us normal people would usually still have our children with us, not leils. Throwing ever in daycare everyday)
But like your child is 6 Leila. You don’t work. You bludge off the GoVeRnMeNt. You have soul sundays every fuckin day of the week. What is it that you actually do? Like how do you get any form of fulfilment self satisfaction just sitting around under a beach umbrella or in a towel and in bed all day. Because as much as you tell us all that you are a hard working BoSs BaBe. You’re not??? Owning a house etc isn’t everything but I recall you saying several times over the years how one day you’ll own your own home for you and Ever and that you’ll make it happen for her and her future. When’s that going to happen babes? I don’t think one photo shoot a month is really going to help fund that hon.
Get a grip on reality. You’re going nowhere fast.

ps that new best friend is the one she was breaking lockdown rules with during Covid. She is also the one that was making the stupid fucking yoni concoctions. Say. No. More.

Sorry for the rant everyone LOL. Just very tired and only just sat down after a huge day at my real job and spending all arvo running kids around to their extra curricular activities and then feeding and putting them to bed. No bath for me tonight!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Just touching base

Oh great. Another week that our heart-led, divine feminine soul mama is marching into a primary school to give some 7 year old “little bitches” a lesson in kindness.
Parents like her are the reason my job as a teacher is so friggin hard. I wish the school would see this post and ban her from the grounds. These are 6 year olds Lie-la not your circle of friends. I’m sure Ever is a sweetheart but if she has a mouth anything like her mothers then I’m not surprised the other girls have something to say to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
View attachment 1461859
GOD so many things in this caption have me absolutely cackling. Being the mum who says “Yes, I’ve cleared my unemployed schedule and I can be there”. The throwing her mum under the bus for having to work. The thought of her waddling around telling the other kids how proud their parents would be of them (except not, I’m sure, those kids who bully Ever every time Leila needs some engagement). But maybe my favourite part is the teacher telling 6 year olds that “times have changed” HAHA. Like this isn’t the kindergarten of their youth anymore, where mums and dads didn’t have to work! Time to toughen up, Preppies. Luckily Leila is there for the little angels.
Everything she planned for is coming true!! Except the part where is married, has another baby, a successful business, and a home she owns. Lots of pastel cardigans, though. So proud.
Doesn’t this bitch avoid everyone else at pickup and drop off? What the fuck!? Ahahah! We can’t all grift via GoFundMe Leila… and those children probably aren’t moving every 6 months. A lecture about parenting and being there from the bint who would let a 7 year old run her a bath and use a lighter. Get the fuck outta here

• Haha

clearharper

Chatty Member
Thread name suggestion
Leila Stead #6 - no golde - just molde (and other things that never happened)

• Haha
  • Heart

chompersmurkypool

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m in the minority but I’m not invested in her and her dude breaking up - it seems like they are both as dumb as a bag of rocks and they clearly suit each other. Meh
What I do judge is the lack of stability for Ever and if she is being moved to yet another school (her 4th/5th school?) and the constant stream of partners being presented to her as “dad”

Last edited:

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
How many fucking lessons is that then tarzi warzi?

ps added a few other screenshots of the hilarious questions our baby girl has asked herself for those that are blocked.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Justbeige

VIP Member
Awww. Tarah. We all know you don't look like that. How's your filter free living going? Oh and nahhh your bloke is a fuckboy cheater according to the locals and likes to spend his cash on a punt. Have fun though.

• Wow
  • Haha

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
So she can’t get out the car to pick up Ever (except when she’s having a go at other six year olds) and bitches about making small talk with other parents but expects us to believe she’s part of the P&C? 100% never happened. Is this why she put her account to private so the other parents can’t see her bs stories?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

therealsmilf

VIP Member
"I felt secure and sure that this one the one, and I was wrong"

How can you possibly feel secure and sure after a few weeks?!?!?! FFS Leila do some work on yourself! You have been sure and been wrong MULTIPLE times since Ever was born.

As with the poster above, I am a single parent and my children have only met 1 partner, after 7 months, and we are now 18 months in, and thinking about moving in together NEXT year. Not within weeks - the same as Kylie Camps who seems to have moved her current partner into her house after 6-7 months of dating. Its so fucking irresponsible where there are children to consider. You simply cannot know how secure the relationship is after 6 months. I still spend regular time with my children without him around so they still have me to themselves so they feel safe.

Sophie Guidolin another example of this :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 19