Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she shut down her Insta AGAIN or just went private, AGAIN?! 🤦‍♀️I'm blocked & get my fix on Anon, & it shows zero posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
As if she’s on the P&C. Ever used to go to my daughters school and Liela wouldn’t even engage with a single other parent there.

Reactions: 16
She really lives in a fantasy world. I mean I'm very imaginative too but I keep it in my head and don't lie to everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope I don't sound dumb asking this but what's the "P&C"? I'm neither a parent or live in Australia.
It’s a committee for parents to come together and organise/ make decisions on fundraisers and events for the school. And it’s a way for the most involved parents to have a say in how the school is run. Can we honestly imagine Tarah coordinating the bake sale? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she can’t get out the car to pick up Ever (except when she’s having a go at other six year olds) and witches about making small talk with other parents but expects us to believe she’s part of the P&C? 100% never happened. Is this why she put her account to private so the other parents can’t see her bs stories?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So she can’t get out the car to pick up Ever (except when she’s having a go at other six year olds) and witches about making small talk with other parents but expects us to believe she’s part of the P&C? 100% never happened. Is this why she put her account to private so the other parents can’t see her bs stories?
Exactly 😂 there is absolutely no way she's on any school committee, what a strange thing to lie about? I have just realised I've been blocked, have been viewing her page through AnonViewer so not sure when she did that 😂
I wonder if she will make a post about how happy she is for Crystal like Crystal did for her when she met DingDong 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1656201758202.jpeg

Was expecting a similar comment by Tarah, not surprising this is from NZ sister though.

Reactions: 4
Oh Tarzy will be adding her dogshit commentary very soon.

Our fearless warrior she is.
Yup & she'll be acting like the Roe v Wade decision here in the US affects HER PERSONALLY even though she doesn't live here, unlike all the millions of women it DOES affect here. 😥

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.