Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You posted this on June 30.
View attachment 1451977
Thank God you didn't have too many posts to look thru! :LOL:
damn, so it really was that he found out about this page? I guess that explains the “huge values misalignment” lolol.

Leila: Babe, I’m a spiritual high-vibrational warrior mama.
Tattle: She’s insane and here are the receipts.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here we go Leila my poor little girl is being bullied. How about you teach your daughter some resilience.
I don’t support bullying but some kids saying we hate you is really not groundbreaking or new. In fact fairly standard for kids that age. What should you do Leila….. well absolutely do not approach the children, speak to the teacher and as the teacher suggested tell your child to play with other friends.
Exactly this. Resilience. My kid was called a liar and rude by another kid at school the other day. Did I make a song and dance over it? No. Is it bullying? Also no. Little kids say and do stupid tit sometimes.
What exactly was said, can us blocked peeps see screenshots pls?

Reactions: 9
Exactly this. Resilience. My kid was called a liar and rude by another kid at school the other day. Did I make a song and dance over it? No. Is it bullying? Also no. Little kids say and do stupid tit sometimes.
What exactly was said, can us blocked peeps see screenshots pls?
She’s rolled out the bully card a few times before. Wasn’t the last one sorted out by liela going up to the 6 year old and finding out they were just jealous of all Evers pretty things? It was a stock standard liela fantasy tale where liela is the hero. I doubt it is true but if it is, splashing it on social media won’t fix the problem, go to the school and sort it out, it’s not like she has anything else to do with her days now she is single and unemployed. I’m also blocked so not sure the story but I would put money on it being very similar to previous ones.

Reactions: 15
She’s rolled out the bully card a few times before. Wasn’t the last one sorted out by liela going up to the 6 year old and finding out they were just jealous of all Evers pretty things? It was a stock standard liela fantasy tale where liela is the hero. I doubt it is true but if it is, splashing it on social media won’t fix the problem, go to the school and sort it out, it’s not like she has anything else to do with her days now she is single and unemployed. I’m also blocked so not sure the story but I would put money on it being very similar to previous ones.
The last one was apparently jealousy over Evers flower sandwiches 😅 because her family lost everything in the floods. Which I doubt even happened. This is probably another made up thing that doesn’t exist.

Reactions: 10
Surely she just wants everyone talking about Ever and forgetting about her latest failed relationship.

Obviously it's not getting her the right attention so it's on to something new.

Reactions: 8
Surely she just wants everyone talking about Ever and forgetting about her latest failed relationship.

Obviously it's not getting her the right attention so it's on to something new.
Bang on. It will be her Mum next.

Her sister has picked up her womb from her surgery now so that’ll give Lies something to talk about.

• Wow
Why she has to be told to "be a parent" - go to the school, set up a meeting with teachers, speak to the other parents...

~ anything for engagement ~

Attachments

• Haha
Liela does this so she can say “hurt people hurt people” it’s her way of talking about how others are treating her, not Ever. It’s typically when things ramp up on here. Liela doesn’t know the difference between holding someone to account and bullying.

Reactions: 14
Maybe if you let Ever consistently attend school, and the same school for more than 1 term, Ever would have the chance to form meaningful relationships with her classmates.

Weeks of this behaviour? Must have been hard dealing with this while you were also crying in your room over your heartbreak :unsure:

Not that I actually believe this has been going on as described. Its probably Leila telling Ever how much she hates her...

Reactions: 18
Why she has to be told to "be a parent" - go to the school, set up a meeting with teachers, speak to the other parents...

How would I handle this?

Firstly, I’d keep my daughter’s name and image off social media to reduce the chances of her being teased about anything in the public domain.

Then I suspect family therapy by a qualified psychologist would be beneficial for both Leila and Ever. Not a boss babe, life coach, divine feminine or snake oil salesman. A qualified psychologist.

Also, today as I finished my fourth meeting at my full time job that requires post graduate qualifications, I whispered to myself ‘You’ve got this, baby girl. This is your season.

✨✨✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
damn, so it really was that he found out about this page? I guess that explains the “huge values misalignment” lolol.

I can’t stop laughing at this 🤣 imagine if he read the recaps from over the years, he would be horrified.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Meh. Little girls at that age are notorious for this. There's always one each day that "you can't sit/play with us" then next day it's someone else. What's the bet when it's not Ever, she's in on it too.

Reactions: 11
Meh. Little girls at that age are notorious for this. There's always one each day that "you can't sit/play with us" then next day it's someone else. What's the bet when it's not Ever, she's in on it too.
Yep

here’s what you do….. if they don’t want to play with her find someone else to play with

or! Stop moving her school so shecould make an actual friend and not have to attempt to create a friendship group every 2 terms you douchebag

Reactions: 12

Na he knew about this page waaay earlier

• Wow
Hahaha thanks I was running out the door when I posted

I heard that she was calling friends that day or a few days before crying about the breakup.
So interesting! He broke up with her and yet she’s talking about a value misalignment as though she ended it 😆 I’m sure she will come out with whatever her version of the story is soon enough, she won’t be able to help herself!

I wonder if the sister in law is still buddy buddy with her considering how much she fawned over her at the start? 🥰 Awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.