Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey tarah. Guess what happened to me this morning. I just got my nursing degree. Yep. Crazy I know. Single mum left pregnant and still managed to do something to benefit my child. Crazy thought hey
You’re amazing!!!

Not to be outdone though, Tarah is currently studying “energy medicine” and loving it…

In case you’re desperately wondering what that could possibly entail, Wiki has you covered:

Energy medicine is a branch of alternative medicine based on a pseudo-scientific belief that healers can channel "healing energy" into a patient and effect positive results.

Yep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’re amazing!!!

Not to be outdone though, Tarah is currently studying “energy medicine” and loving it…

In case you’re desperately wondering what that could possibly entail, Wiki has you covered:

Energy medicine is a branch of alternative medicine based on a pseudo-scientific belief that healers can channel "healing energy" into a patient and effect positive results.

Yep.
OMG I would not want her toxic vibes anywhere near me let alone for ‘healing’. I thought she already claimed to be a reiki master 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she really though?? She loves to exaggerate, and flatout lie.

I want to see a photo of her in the hospital bed, and date stamped.

I don't feel wish ill health on anyone either, and I hope there's nothing really wrong. But when you lie and gaslight people so much, it's your own fault if people don't believe you.

Reactions: 14

I don't feel wish ill health on anyone either, and I hope there's nothing really wrong. But when you lie and gaslight people so much, it's your own fault if people don't believe you.
Nah she is a bleep. She deserves everything crappy that happens to her.

Reactions: 6

same- believe it when I see it. If she is- she doesn’t deserve to be there after all the harm she did during covid.

Name me one business that uses Instagram to tell clients news rather than send out an email.
It is so egotistical to think people are watching your stories.
Imagine saying to a disgruntled client that had shown up for a sunrise shoot -“oh- didn’t you catch my Instagram story?”.

Let’s face it- she has no clients booked.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
same- believe it when I see it. If she is- she doesn’t deserve to be there after all the harm she did during covid.

Name me one business that uses Instagram to tell clients news rather than send out an email.
It is so egotistical to think people are watching your stories.
Imagine saying to a disgruntled client that had shown up for a sunrise shoot -“oh- didn’t you catch my Instagram story?”.

Let’s face it- she has no clients booked.
I highly doubt she’s in hospital. She was doing her “study” and spent the morning on the beach only hours prior. Get a grip Leila. I thought hospitals and medical staff were all corrupt blah blah blah

Reactions: 14
I love the wording of the lie too… “when I am released”. Are you in prison? You don’t get released from hospital, you get discharged. Or in your case, you don’t, because you’re not actually in hospital in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love the wording of the lie too… “when I am released”. Are you in prison? You don’t get released from hospital, you get discharged. Or in your case, you don’t, because you’re not actually in hospital in the first place.
My thoughts exactly.

'Released' calm down you nut job.

Do people still do this attention seeking hospital bullshit!? If she had anyone booked!? Contact them you unprofessional bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How she can go from bunions in the sand and “studying” to I’ll let you know when I’m released from prison I mean hospital. Boggles the mind. Now those stories have been deleted?. What is wrong with you!!! Honestly, hopefully you’re waiting to be released from a mental hospital and not ED.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
You’re amazing!!!

Yep.
Have to ask: is ‘energy medicine‘ code for a little snifter of speed, or does it just mean she’s had a Red Bull with her beach bunions?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have to ask: is ‘energy medicine‘ code for a little snifter of speed, or does it just mean she’s had a Red Bull with her beach bunions?
Beach bunions...🤣🤣🤣

And I'm with the rest of you who said pics or it didn't happen. She's a sick, pathological liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please do think of those of us that have been blocked and post screenshots of all of her updates. 😄 I can’t wait to see what she makes of this sudden “hospitalization”. Surely she’ll come out of it bitching about the hospital staff and swearing it wasn’t Covid because that’s just made up by the MSM and big pharma, yadda yadda yadda. She needs something new for content since her once-in-a-lifetime soul connection went off and fvcked her friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my gosh this is so Liela. Firstly, if she really had clients booked then an Instagram story is not professional or appropriate whatsoever. But we know that and the trip to hospital is complete bull 🙄 seeking attention or trying to get out of her NZ trip which I’m sure was meant to be next week?

She would 100% post an IV drip/arm shot if she was really there.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.