Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make a curriculum
SPARE ME
It was copious last week, curriculum this week - Leila must be up to the letter c in the dictionary.

While increasing one’s vocabulary is admirable, she never quite uses her new words correctly. A curriculum is designed, not made.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It was copious last week, curriculum this week - Leila must be up to the letter c in the dictionary.

While increasing one’s vocabulary is admirable, she never quite uses her new words correctly. A curriculum is designed, not made.
Maybe she has one of those word a day calendars?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What industry professionals are looking at her PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERSCAM and telling her it is “juicy”??????

It just doesn’t sit right that one of the women signing up had to borrow money to pay the 10% deposit. How are they going to pay the rest? And being an actual photographer you need proper equipment, you can’t just use your phone camera. That equipment isn’t cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She wanted to create a business that she could "do on my terms, with great hours"... Yup, if working once a month is "great hours", that's our Tarah for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’m not a teacher’ I thought”

Um Leila you’re also not a photographer, jewellery designer, doula, mentor, interior designer, flight attendant or boss babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank you to those who share snippets. I was blocked, although we never interacted, so I appreciate the updates

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Keeps those hysterics going (posting for those who’ve copped the dirty block)
I actually can’t make head nor tail of this:
I tried to read it, I really did. And she actually wants to sell this horse tit 🫠

• Haha
She really gets lower and lower doesn't she. Absolutely no reflection or ability to self correct. She just chucks out rubbish and sees what sticks with no education or direction, there is no way she makes enough income to afford that house let alone her lifestyle. She must have a house mate or be looking for one. I want to hear from her 'course' participants. If it was that successful surely they would be girl bossing it to the max and want to share how life changing Tarahs advice is. They manifested their dream lives. Oh wait..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She really gets lower and lower doesn't she. Absolutely no reflection or ability to self correct. She just chucks out rubbish and sees what sticks with no education or direction, there is no way she makes enough income to afford that house let alone her lifestyle. She must have a house mate or be looking for one. I want to hear from her 'course' participants. If it was that successful surely they would be girl bossing it to the max and want to share how life changing Tarahs advice is. They manifested their dream lives. Oh wait..
We still haven’t seen a testimonial from a coaching client yet 😆

She could have at least asked her employee Georgia to fake one for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Latest scam. Wow. And you pay extra to shadow her for a day. From the reviews we have seen here, she is a point and shoot photographer. So paying $2500 to learn how to.... point and... shoot? And get access to her fave presets you can buy on Etsy for $20. Where do I sign up?
Does anyone know if she ever gave her clients the masterclass for success or whatever it was last time?
I know she was bragging to mates that she had taken the money and had nothing to offer them and was trying to quickly get something together

• Wow
As the child of a mother who had Borderline Personality Disorder I can tell you from firsthand experience that she has a lot of the hallmark signs of BPD - not being able to maintain stable, long-term relationships or jobs being one of them. No ability for self-reflection and everything ALWAYS being someone else's fault is another. She would be well served to get psychological help but sadly likely won’t. BPDs are usually always narcissists as well so they can never admit that they themselves might be problematic. Instead she’ll keep doing ridiculous tit like yoni steaming and other mystical woo-woo nonsense to try to solve her problems and in the meantime poor Ever will bear the brunt of her mother’s damaging dysfunction. It’s really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Leila wants to know if we have any questions about her masterclass!!

Yeah I have a question - how dare you?
She wants to cash in on the new followers she would have gained from her last photoshoot. That family has a pretty big following.

Reactions: 7
As the child of a mother who had Borderline Personality Disorder I can tell you from firsthand experience that she has a lot of the hallmark signs of BPD - not being able to maintain stable, long-term relationships or jobs being one of them. No ability for self-reflection and everything ALWAYS being someone else's fault is another. She would be well served to get psychological help but sadly likely won’t. BPDs are usually always narcissists as well so they can never admit that they themselves might be problematic. Instead she’ll keep doing ridiculous tit like yoni steaming and other mystical woo-woo nonsense to try to solve her problems and in the meantime poor Ever will bear the brunt of her mother’s damaging dysfunction. It’s really sad.
Totally agree she's BPD or some personality disorders going on there. I've also got firsthand experience with them I'm certain that's what's wrong with her. Like you I just really worry for Ever knowing Tarah from school and how violent, irrational and down right insane she can be it's really sad.

• Sad
Totally agree she's BPD or some personality disorders going on there. I've also got firsthand experience with them I'm certain that's what's wrong with her. Like you I just really worry for Ever knowing Tarah from school and how violent, irrational and down right insane she can be it's really sad.
That’s scary to hear that she is also explosive and violent. Yeah, BPDs get off-the-charts angry, like disassociated angry, and can sling some really hateful words around. If this is the case with Leila then Ever is likely the number one target of the verbal abuse and that will stick with her forever. You can’t constantly berate a child and not have it affect their self-esteem. Again, assuming that this is a disorder she has then it’s fairly predictable how it plays out.
What kind of stuff would she do back in school?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.