Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's more 'Beard V Food' (he's actually a really nice guy) but ya know what I mean folks 😏🀭

Bless you ❀ how long have you got before you move to your new place? Must be so exciting but sad all at the same time? πŸ’•πŸ˜˜
I will move the first of my stuff this week and start the transition but should be all moved in within the next two weeks, it's always a quick turnaround time! πŸ˜‚ Very exciting and I will miss this place but I'm just going to be on the other side of the mountain.

Just read on the news that England opens up a lot of things tomorrow didn't realise it was so soon! It's mad we all spend a year of nothing happening then suddenly it's all happening at a rate of knots! πŸ˜ƒπŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And those videos she posts of herself pouting are so ugly and alien like. Why post them, does she not look at them and go oh wow this looks FUGLY I’ll post this.
She loves to face duck herself, it arouses her! You watch, when she’s looking at herself, she rubs her legs as she gets aroused 🀣🀣🀣🀣😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I will move the first of my stuff this week and start the transition but should be all moved in within the next two weeks, it's always a quick turnaround time! πŸ˜‚ Very exciting and I will miss this place but I'm just going to be on the other side of the mountain.

Just read on the news that England opens up a lot of things tomorrow didn't realise it was so soon! It's mad we all spend a year of nothing happening then suddenly it's all happening at a rate of knots! πŸ˜ƒπŸ’–
Ah, good that it's not too far from where you are now because it's obvious from all your posts you do love it up there ❀
The chicken looks like it's trying to get away πŸ˜„ xx
Never mind free Chaz, we better add 'free the chickens' to the campaign I think 🀣😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And Carry On Screaming of course πŸ˜‚
The pair of them need Carry on Matron. You know the one where Joan Sims is pregnant & sits in bed eating all the time & the blokes are dressing as nurses to rob the orspickle of all the contraceptives!! 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Apologies to the Scrunchie Bunch / Multipack / Cob / Scrum for the tardiness of my recap. You’re all so bloody funny and entertaining that the posts just seem to fly by despite Big Loz’s sloth-like activity levels.

We now have our very own Easter Mascot named Scrunchie, who alongside his lamby lamb πŸ‘ friends brought a little joy into our lives πŸ₯°.

Big Loz is definitely a woman of many nicknames, but a new one needs to be β€˜the miner’ - not (just) because she’s happy to put a shift in down Oddbod’s hole, but because she never ceases to plumb new depths of stupidity.

She got the wrong end of the stick about some comments made by Nicola McClean and jumped on the wrong bandwagon to accuse others of having a positive body image on IG for popularity and likes. This was obviously baffling to her as she hates her body and appearance so much she feels the need to change it beyond recognition and even FaceApp photos of herself as a child.

In fact, not content with photoshopping/filtering her photos once, she’s decided to double up just in case she has any definition left in her facial features. This is a more realistic idea of the original.

Her OK column caught her in the act of telling some porky pies (rather than just eating them) as she revealed she went to hospital because she β€œdidn’t feel the baby move” but then announced with a revolting photo of Oddbod fingering her that she felt the baby kick for the first time on Friday πŸ€”.

Instead of using their combined brain power - about the same IQ as a used teabag - to consider what the most appropriate course of action would be, or indeed using the internet on the phone that is permanently glued to her pork sausage fingers tiny hand, they pitched up at A&E when Oddbod started suffering from earache. Here are a few hashtags to summarise our thoughts.

Last week she revealed that her strong pregnancy β€˜ormones are responsible for her grotesque fish lips, it’s definitely not that she’s been filling them at home with her #gifted supplies.

Soon they will take over her face.

More evidence of Covid rule breaking - for her it’s as easy as breathing - when she went for a picnic and got caught stuffing her face β€˜feeding the bump’ whilst her kid Prince climbed the fence like a naughty schoolboy.

Another day, another new face for Big Loz on a staged outing with chunky Chaz. It’s no wonder he has bought the FB market place exercise bike as his physique seems to have filled out quite considerably during his time with Big Loz aside from one area which has made a hasty retreat. Now what is a chode @Facehugger?

In case you were wondering what Chaz is packing @NinaStar90 has the receipts. Haven’t managed to get rid of all the evidence Moley πŸ˜†

The deterioration in his appearance and the dead eyes have made us think it may be time to #freecharlie and @Blowup80 provided us with this ditty on that very topic.

Poor @Pom Bear had a bit of a phone calamity but we were still treated to some artworks. My favourites were our yungel with her interchangeable front and back bumps and Chaz’s preferred face mask:

View attachment 524663

And finally, it would not be a Big Loz thread without at least one mention of sweetcorn 🌽. I found something weird when I was looking for a particular image but this wasn’t as disturbing as the dream @Nosymum had of Oddbod wanting a spot of rimming, it seems he was quite persistent about it 🀣.
Thank you πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bloody love Carry On films. We need a Scrunchie film club πŸŽ₯ 🍿
So do I! Good old fashioned British risque humour, brilliant. πŸ‘ I like On the Buses too. The one where Olives baby uses Stan's hat as a potty has me crying 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Has she stopped with the copyright to her agent!! For her photos

I assume no one cares about buying the photos πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how she asked as a poll if she should make a roast and the majority unfort said yes but she’s still not been arsed to do one πŸ˜‚

Chaz has put a post on about a company selling dogs in Notts so have reported; idiot!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I love how she asked as a poll if she should make a roast and the majority unfort said yes but she’s still not been arsed to do one πŸ˜‚

Chaz has put a post on about a company selling dogs in Notts so have reported; idiot!
What the heck, why would he do that? πŸ€”

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I know! I’ve reported the page too
Cool. Just reported. I’m tempted to send the fingering and bed wetting picture to OK magazine and say so this is the type of person you have as a columnist for your magazine. What a joke.

I can't see SM but who is this dog selling person?
After reporting it I can’t see it now. Unless it’s been taken down πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cool. Just reported. I’m tempted to send the fingering and bed wetting picture to OK magazine and say so this is the type of person you have as a columnist for your magazine. What a joke.

After reporting it I can’t see it now. Unless it’s been taken down πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Well, good. Dog theft is massive in this country at the minute & certain areas are worse than others for it. He needs to be careful what he's bloody sharing. If its proper licensed KC registered breeders he needs to get their ok before posting stuff, the head. And if it's not, well, he needs better associates.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.