Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disappeared as quickly as they appeared... that's after a post per second for a week!! Same goes for Bee Kind who disappeared the the same day DD popped up... hhmmmm :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Edit- I prefer to call them Dorset Donna as not from Dagenham and not a bloke either!!! But- I'm from Jersey and a female before you ask!!! :)
I’m convinced He ( she) never was from Dagenham though.. he addressed us as lads. WTF? Never ere. We ( Essex) don’t do that.

Aww I'm so happy. 😍😍😍

I hope you ok my tattle pal 😘😘
It’s β€œappy”, babes

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hold up! The stories of her in the park with her pal eating and not social distancing etc have been removed! WE SEE YOU!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just coming to say again but blah blah Loz is a twit blah blah love you blah blah drunky drunk blah blah 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Charlie boy can’t even bring himself to hold her whole hand. He’s increasingly looking to me like the penny is dropping.... 😳
The penny is slowly dropping but the pounds are quickly piling 😬
Erm... sorry to ask: where has Dagenham D gone?
I think we've barely seen him since the noon/vage/gash chat. Must scare easy πŸ˜‚

Imagine if there are spies that would be hilarious! If the Mole Patrol is indeed lurking here just ask us anything we aren't shy πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‡

I hope your ok 😘 I am glad we are here to distract you with all the nonsense *hug* x

I love when we all get drunk and check in, if makes me so happy. Like even at our most rat arsed we think oh best go check in with my real pals πŸ˜‚ while your all enjoying the sun I'm due to get snow in the next few hours, couldnt make it up!

I just choked on my toast πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
This is hilarious because I was leathered the last post I wrote and forgot I did it until notifications in t'morning. Pretty pleased it was all coherent still, even if I couldn't remember writing it! Tonights might be different πŸ˜†

Also. I'm sorry. But what ???? She must regret that bum surely? And feel like a total knob for making out it just came from working out πŸ˜‚ I do a fair amount of squats but I know it's not possible to create a separate entity, and that ridiculous shape by a few months in the gym (we know she doesn't commit to anything longer)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She swore blind on towie it was just down to trainin 🀣
What made me laugh is when pete outed her on a podcast I think, about her having a nice ass (blind as well as thick ), then said something like youd think so, the amount she paid for it πŸ˜†.

And big loz reposted his quote πŸ˜…

She is so daft I love it .

I wonder if shes giving up the mummy show idea, or if shes been "in talks" still.

Hope everyone feeling bright eyed this morning πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hold up! The stories of her in the park with her pal eating and not social distancing etc have been removed! WE SEE YOU!!!!
Ach bless her! Even after more than year of living like this da rules are confusing for a yungel 🀦 I mean she's worried about her swollen preggo mouth that has absolutely nothing at all to do with botched fillers, nothing πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning!!! So I have just opened the curtains to snow ❄⛄nothing too heavy yet but it's dry so I presume it's coming. I have work stuff to do today meetings and such so until about half two I will be mostly MIA. So nothing amazing best happen before then ! Hope no one has a hangover!

Seems while Big Loz was having that not socially distanced food slop with her pal Charles was allowed to go and play with his pals on the fences.

It won't let me attach the photo as it says it's too large when it's under the size limit. Basically it's from his stories it's a wee video of him and Lauren's pals husband climbing the fence at the park as young lads are want to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We have a little snow too! I'm fresh, sat with my dog who by the way when she puts her ears up when laid down looks like Batfink! Yes I'm showing my age there!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.