Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pearshaped

Clunge "n" plunge! Perfect given his relationship with sinks...
inspired by Jersey Girl and a little early but couldn’t help myself with a suggested Title Post ‘ sung as per kiddies rhyme (although with Big Loz there’s no love or marriage and only a basic carriage )

Lauren Goodger #24
Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree
B . E . G . G . I . N . G

did think of using P . E . G .G . I . N . G but thought it might not get past the censors 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Clickbait

VIP Member
I am crying (with laughter) - that photo of Oddbod 🤣 It’s been a proper rollercoaster of emotions on here today: anger (at the lies re: being rushed to hospital); horror at seeing her in that beige jumpsuit with a MASSIVE camel toe and the weird pointy foot; annoyance (and major 🙄 eye-rolls) at the unnecessary groping of her bump whilst she’s in her knickers (why?! 🤷🏼‍♀️); finally hilarity (proper belly laughs) at Oddbod who looks deranged.

In other news Scrunchies I won a competition for £800 worth of garden stuff so I’m delighted about that. Currently do not have a garden though 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Clickbait

VIP Member
Apologies to the Scrunchie Bunch / Multipack / Cob / Scrum for the tardiness of my recap. You’re all so bloody funny and entertaining that the posts just seem to fly by despite Big Loz’s sloth-like activity levels.

We now have our very own Easter Mascot named Scrunchie, who alongside his lamby lamb 🐑 friends brought a little joy into our lives 🥰.

Big Loz is definitely a woman of many nicknames, but a new one needs to be ‘the miner’ - not (just) because she’s happy to put a shift in down Oddbod’s hole, but because she never ceases to plumb new depths of stupidity.

She got the wrong end of the stick about some comments made by Nicola McClean and jumped on the wrong bandwagon to accuse others of having a positive body image on IG for popularity and likes. This was obviously baffling to her as she hates her body and appearance so much she feels the need to change it beyond recognition and even FaceApp photos of herself as a child.

In fact, not content with photoshopping/filtering her photos once, she’s decided to double up just in case she has any definition left in her facial features. This is a more realistic idea of the original.

Her OK column caught her in the act of telling some porky pies (rather than just eating them) as she revealed she went to hospital because she “didn’t feel the baby move” but then announced with a revolting photo of Oddbod fingering her that she felt the baby kick for the first time on Friday 🤔.

Instead of using their combined brain power - about the same IQ as a used teabag - to consider what the most appropriate course of action would be, or indeed using the internet on the phone that is permanently glued to her pork sausage fingers tiny hand, they pitched up at A&E when Oddbod started suffering from earache. Here are a few hashtags to summarise our thoughts.

Last week she revealed that her strong pregnancy ‘ormones are responsible for her grotesque fish lips, it’s definitely not that she’s been filling them at home with her #gifted supplies.

Soon they will take over her face.

More evidence of Covid rule breaking - for her it’s as easy as breathing - when she went for a picnic and got caught stuffing her face ‘feeding the bump’ whilst her kid Prince climbed the fence like a naughty schoolboy.

Another day, another new face for Big Loz on a staged outing with chunky Chaz. It’s no wonder he has bought the FB market place exercise bike as his physique seems to have filled out quite considerably during his time with Big Loz aside from one area which has made a hasty retreat. Now what is a chode @Facehugger?

In case you were wondering what Chaz is packing @NinaStar90 has the receipts. Haven’t managed to get rid of all the evidence Moley 😆

The deterioration in his appearance and the dead eyes have made us think it may be time to #freecharlie and @Blowup80 provided us with this ditty on that very topic.

Poor @Pom Bear had a bit of a phone calamity but we were still treated to some artworks. My favourites were our yungel with her interchangeable front and back bumps and Chaz’s preferred face mask:

EDAA51FD-8CA2-4537-BDCE-31653C8E1A61.jpeg

And finally, it would not be a Big Loz thread without at least one mention of sweetcorn 🌽. I found something weird when I was looking for a particular image but this wasn’t as disturbing as the dream @Nosymum had of Oddbod wanting a spot of rimming, it seems he was quite persistent about it 🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@Pom Bear you would brighten up a blackout fluffy puppy. You are our own Bob Ross 🥰🥰🥰
Thank you 🥰🥰🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx.

Last night I made a drawing of my own Pom profile.. it took an hour just about, I'm going to share it on here to say thanks for been a lovely scrunchie bunch 🥰😘 xxxx.

Resizer_16184015528290.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
As someone who’s had pregnancy losses and is desperate for a baby - I really don’t think I can follow this anymore - she’s absolutely vile. Truly a disgusting human being. Not only that, I feel like I lose brain cells watching her stories, how people are paying this absolute moron to do things is beyond me. I really think we all need to just stop giving her the attention she craves, she’s so far gone she’s become a pathological liar who will do/say anything for money (including dramatising she’s afraid for her unborn babies life) Love you scrunches but I’m out! Can’t watch her anymore 🧡

• Heart
  • Sad

Blowup80

VIP Member
She needs to get some of those clothes passed on to the charity shop or local food bank. I'd be embarrassed to have all that stuff given. One of the things I hate in life is flashy fuckers, all we gonna see is all this free stuff. Lauren, I know you read this. Some people having nothing, absolutely nothing. Some ladies have to flee to a refuge with a baby or whilst pregnant. Nobody pays for the new clothes for the baby, they rely on charity and gifts. I'll say it again, I hate flashy fuckers especially when others have nothing. You didn't even pay for any of this, you didn't graft and pay tax like the rest of us. You were gifted, you bragged, you flashed. You are a CUNT!

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I knew Pom had a little accident but I wasn't aware a sausage roll was involved, my fault for skimming the thread.
Late reply, still learning on phone..keyboard was on handwriting mode, just got it off.
Still learning lol 😄💕😘 xx

I leave this here while I catch up..
Resizer_16182656076760.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28