Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was working babes, I didn't even know that the duke died till I got home, I had to explain I had no idea.

What do you mean not working today???

When have you ever worked you pregnant baboon?

Did Chaz have to finger her joy dept? Bad Taste.
Is this a sex act ? ☹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
How is the baby kicking for first time if she went to hospital because didn't feel it kick

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t get over what she’s wearing. She’s got to be the worst dressed person out there. And that photo is really disgusting. Like a cheap nasty person with no class would post that picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Scrunchies,

I haven't caught up yet but wanted to tell you all as it's been a BIG day. Told you I had interviewed for a new job and today I got the new job big promotion new property but better and being in charge all by myself job. I am so happy I have been drinking champagne since 3pm. But thank you Scrunchies because a lot of the confidence I regained through lockdown is because of you lads.

I wouldnt change you for the world X

@Katie8ee still catching up but BLOODY WELL DONE you wonderful human. Crack on with the champagne and think of all the bewful scrunchies you can buy to celebrate. Fair to say we all love you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t get over what she’s wearing. She’s got to be the worst dressed person out there. And that photo is really disgusting. Like a cheap nasty person with no class would post that picture.
I agree. Lauren along with Kelly Brook have got to be the worst dressed women out there. Hire a stylist comes to mind. Remember this?
B791041B-BD11-4B36-9498-4F282A169579.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I was working babes, I didn't even know that the duke died till I got home, I had to explain I had no idea.

What do you mean not working today???

When have you ever worked you pregnant baboon?

Did Chaz have to finger her joy dept? Bad Taste.
Jesus tonight 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I agree. Lauren along with Kelly Brook have got to be the worst dressed women out there. Hire a stylist comes to mind. Remember this?View attachment 521967
This was when she was only eleventy seven weeks pregnant and baybeh was the size of a small oil coated watermelon but due to her strong 'ormones bump was still settling.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My fellow scrunchies, our little Scrunchie lamb went back to join her other lamby lamb friends last night. I am missing her greatly but also happy she can be back with the lamby scrunchettes ❤ there are three other orphan lambies and we have called them Lozza, Charlie and BayBeh.

My friends think I am an absolute psycho but I knew you would all understand 😆🌽🌽🌽

Here are the new Scrunchettes

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Katie8ee still catching up but BLOODY WELL DONE you wonderful human. Crack on with the champagne and think of all the bewful scrunchies you can buy to celebrate. Fair to say we all love you ❤
*Fisty bump* thanks pal I'm made up. A few weeks ago I was in a wee dark hole at 2am and some words from this thread made me think duck it so I applied and here we are. Queen of my own castle soon 💅 well me and the lions xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This was when she was only eleventy seven weeks pregnant and baybeh was the size of a small oil coated watermelon but due to her strong 'ormones bump was still settling.
Can’t believe she was only 20 weeks pregnant in that photo. She’s dressed like a 20 year old in 2006.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My fellow scrunchies, our little Scrunchie lamb went back to join her other lamby lamb friends last night. I am missing her greatly but also happy she can be back with the lamby scrunchettes ❤ there are three other orphan lambies and we have called them Lozza, Charlie and BayBeh.

My friends think I am an absolute psycho but I knew you would all understand 😆🌽🌽🌽

I love them so much 😭😭😭😭

Can’t believe she was only 20 weeks pregnant in that photo. She’s dressed like a 20 year old in 2006.
We woz fancieeeeeeee ( pretending I was 20 in 2006)

Sidenote: I wasnt that far off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just missing that thikkk leather belt with the gold circle thingies (soz, had some gin, can't remember what they're called)

ETA £37.89 on Amazon!
It screams fAsHuN! I just wish I had kept all my clothing I could be a millionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Oh that's so lovely ❤ 😘 little scrunchy Lambs 🤣 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Awwww lambing season!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know we all love a Friday night drunk Scrunch sesh so this was perhaps the best moment of my last few years . As you Scrunchies know I lost my Mum when she was only 56 and today I felt like I did a great thing 💕💕💕💕💕💕

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.