Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH bleeping HELL, Furry sliders and HER ARSE... what is going on there??

No Mask, no bleeping BRAIN either and Chaz is not into her at all.

It's very possible that she's a medical miracle. She's actually pregnant with twins, and so to avoid stretching her svelte, trim and toned stomach too much she is carrying a second baybeh in her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OH bleeping HELL, Furry sliders and HER ARSE... what is going on there??

No Mask, no bleeping BRAIN either and Chaz is not into her at all.

Hahaha, I thought you'd already caught up, we've been taking the piss out of this half the day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Today she went tesco so busy. Managed to by whole jars of dried spices and herbs that she will never use again. Chucked in coconut milk and chick pea water,
Bootiful
Chickpea water is also known as Aquafaba and is used as a vegan substitute for egg whites. It has a slimy texture that I would not want added into a curry.

Also in other news I found this weird thing on the internet about some boys who wanted to just eat corn and see what happened. Do not look if you’re of a squeamish disposition or you’re eating 💩 🌽

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Chickpea water is also known as Aquafaba and is used as a vegan substitute for egg whites. It has a slimy texture that I would not want added into a curry.

Also in other news I found this weird thing on the internet about some boys who wanted to just eat corn and see what happened. Do not look if you’re of a squeamish disposition or you’re eating 💩 🌽
I don't know how to react to this. I want to thank you for the hilarity. Applaud you for delving into the darkest parts of the internet and finding this. I feel slightly horrified that this is actually a thing yet I'm not shocked.

🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know how to react to this. I want to thank you for the hilarity. Applaud you for delving into the darkest parts of the internet and finding this. I feel slightly horrified that this is actually a thing yet I'm not shocked.
🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽
Thank you 🙏 I don’t quite know how I found it. Actually I do, I Googled stool with sweetcorn and 🤯 I hope I don’t have weird dreams tonight 😂

• Haha
Ooh we could be getting ‘can you guess what I’m making tonight’ scrunchies; I’m at work so need some entertainment 😂
Yesterday she posted she had been busy indoors, and suggesting she had to cook for her Prince 🤮 after a hard days graft. But then daily mail say

‘And Lauren Goodger, 34, was the epitome of a glowing mother-to-be on Tuesday, when she was spotted departing a photoshoot in Essex with her 23-year-old beau.’

so what was it loz? Gallivanting around taxis and hotels or stayed in? 🤦🏼‍♀️

THE STUPIDITY 😂😂😂 absolutely brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me 🤮
Guessing Desi said no more to freebie Indian
Ohh and Charlie said Desi make the best Indian you’ll ever have. And Looser said that her curry was the best you’ll ever have. I think Desi would win hands down

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another day another car park. Nuff said.

I'll get my coat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
New member but follow you all. I wish I could post the ones that make laugh!

• Heart
I actually screamed “NO, NO, not SWEETCORN” and made my bf jump when I saw the brown substance cooking. Happy to see it was chickpeas, very much doubt they were eaten.

Big Loz cooking curry = cut up a pack of 6 chicken breasts and 4 onions. Fry them in 2 pints of veg oil. Open jar of curry sauce. Tip it in. Add chickpeas because it said so on the curry jar. Boil it until the chicken has gone tough and dry. Serve with microwave rice and 20 poppadoms.

Wonder if this curry was “unreal” as well and will make the OK column?
And don’t forget to add in one full fat can of coconut cream.

• Sick
  • Haha
Daily Mail comments!! Totally Brutal.

loz07apr01.png

It's very possible that she's a medical miracle. She's actually pregnant with twins, and so to avoid stretching her svelte, trim and toned stomach too much she is carrying a second baybeh in her arse.
Like I've been saying for months, looks like I could be right after all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ohh and Charlie said Desi make the best Indian you’ll ever have. And Looser said that her curry was the best you’ll ever have. I think Desi would win hands down
He only said that because he doesn't want her nipping out to get a crafty visit in to Sheesh on the sly 👍

Thank you 🙏 I don’t quite know how I found it. Actually I do, I Googled stool with sweetcorn and 🤯 I hope I don’t have weird dreams tonight 😂
I think that little gem needs to go into the next thread roundup thank you 🤣🤣❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve had a thought as to why she is always buying new pots of herbs and spices etc... maybe she thinks you have to put the whole pot into one dish. Let’s face it, she uses enough ingredients for a meal for 2 so a pot of herbs wouldn’t seem much to her would it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen old charley boy's insta, Curry and Football, what a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Priceless, saved that one ☝ thanks, Pom x
Thank you 🥰💖😘 xx
You're welcome 💖❤🤗😘 xx.

Here is new Lamb chop as suggested by 265 😃😘 xx
Looks like lamb chop is abit of a poser lol 😄

Resizer_16178350667300.jpg

HELLSBELLS WRONG THREAD 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱.

I leave it on 😱😄

Will add also on the right thread..Katie price thread later..got two tabs open 🤭 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.