Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the earlier pic with her brother...this is more like it lol 🤭 xx

Back later 🥰

Resizer_16177117642040.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just because her, Nicola and Marnie clearly don’t like themselves it doesn’t mean that other people can’t love their bodies and stretch marks. Why is that so hard to understand?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just because her, Nicola and Marnie clearly don’t like themselves it doesn’t mean that other people can’t love their bodies and stretch marks. Why is that so hard to understand?!
Yes, this ☝☝☝
Just doing it to be popular and for likes ?!??!? From the woman who highly alters her already altered body and face in every picture or video she posts eh for, likes 🤦

Reactions: 18
Now going after the body positive community 😳

View attachment 516562
She's got such a bloody cheek this woman! Making out like everything she posts is genuine, and the others are just faking?? And shares that straight after a ridiculously filtered pic that looks like a plastic doll - she's the biggest faker going. Grrrrr she winds me up something rotten.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Literally cannot get more rediculous than her latest post ... the hypocrisy is maddening I just can’t understand, does she even possess a single brain cell? So She’s basically saying if you have things that society deems ‘imperfection’ you can’t possibly love or accept those things about yourself who is she to say what a body should look like!! Coming from someone who has altered possibly every single part of her body. Omg Just when I think she cannot get more thick or vile she outdoes herself - do her and that Nicola McLean understand that not every woman aspires to look like a plastic blowup doll a look they have created FOR ATTENTION & LIKES!! .... raging, what a cretin.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
This smells like a set up to me! Marnie is also with Big Loz talent agency so I think this an incredibly tone deaf yet calculated attempt at them making a stir to get in the Daily Mail.

Try harder Moleman, just, try harder
The ridiculous thing is I’m sure Loz would probably get more engagement and popularity if she embraced her body too. Is Nicola McClean involved with mole man too??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nicola McClean is a detestable woman I really do not like her at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The ridiculous thing is I’m sure Loz would probably get more engagement and popularity if she embraced her body too. Is Nicola McClean involved with mole man too??
I can't see any link from what I have been inspecting 😂 but she is friends with Big Loz and always reposts her things and tags her in things. I just noticed that her (Nicola McLean) kicking off about this has already been published by OK so maybe OK is our link.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Isn't every post and picture on any social media platform for likes??
Also some women do love their bodies even scars, wobbly bits, stretch marks because not all women are obsessed with themselves. They don't care what others think, they might have an amazing partner who loves them and tells them they are beautiful which makes them feel beautiful. Who wants to look like a filtered airbrushed version of themselves? I dont! I'd like to be taller blah blah, who doesn't want to change something BUT after the the last year and all the loved ones people have lost are we, as women going to put another woman down for accepting her wobbly bum and stretch marks? The women, like Marnie our Loz and McLean are obviously not happy themselves. What a nasty post to put up!

Literally cannot get more rediculous than her latest post ... the hypocrisy is maddening I just can’t understand, does she even possess a single brain cell? So She’s basically saying if you have things that society deems ‘imperfection’ you can’t possibly love or accept those things about yourself who is she to say what a body should look like!! Coming from someone who has altered possibly every single part of her body. Omg Just when I think she cannot get more thick or vile she outdoes herself - do her and that Nicola McLean understand that not every woman aspires to look like a plastic blowup doll a look they have created FOR ATTENTION & LIKES!! .... raging, what a cretin.
She is a bleep! And I hate that word!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I honestly think that ship has long sailed. It's just not in her nature to be all, this is me, take me as I am wobbles and all. So if she did we'd all know she's just trying to cash in. Her whole life is an attempt to cash in with no discernable talent, which is another reason why I think she is so disliked.

Plus all the bullshit & fibs she comes out with, added to that she has a reputation for being a nasty witch - I don't think her popularity will ever increase and they are actually flogging a dead horse.

But at least it amuses us to watch them try!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also some women do love their bodies even scars, wobbly bits, stretch marks because not all women are obsessed with themselves. They don't care what others think, they might have an amazing partner who loves them and tells them they are beautiful which makes them feel beautiful. Who wants to look like a filtered airbrushed version of themselves? I dont! I'd like to be taller blah blah, who doesn't want to change something BUT after the the last year and all the loved ones people have lost are we, as women going to put another woman down for accepting her wobbly bum and stretch marks? The women, like Marnie our Loz and McLean are obviously not happy themselves. What a nasty post to put up!

Absolutely 100% to all of this! Also hilarious she directly after that shite posted another advert for her aesffffetics business.

Attachments

• Haha
Absolutely 100% to all of this! Also hilarious she directly after that shite posted another advert for her aesffffetics business.
head. You've got to be a special kind of stupid to let her inject chemicals into your face

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s thick pure thick Nicola essentially is calling out people who -
- Promote diet things like skinny tea boom bod etc
- Made diet & exercise videos to sell a dream to people & now wont admit it was wrong
both the above lauren did and still does - She even post flashback pictures of herself from the time when she did those exercise videos drooling over how skinny she was! This is literally what Nicola is accusing people of doing - making money off selling a skinny dream and now embracing their real body essentially jumping on a bandwagon for likes

Only difference is Lauren won’t post her real body now because she’s pathetic I actually can’t understand what’s wrong with her brain!

she’s absolutely awful at best she’s just thick at worst she’s rediculously calculating driving as much negative press as possible for attention.

Disclaimer I do not like Nicola Maclean at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My little Pom you look like you are in my garden! Thank you beauty we all have all the paws crossed here as well x
Good luck @Katie8ee! Will keep fingers crossed.

Just back from the hospital, Happy to say have been discharged and the lump is not sinister. Whoop!!!! I'm in my 40s and had a rare type of heart attack a year ago (not cholesterol related), had a very traumatic experience giving birth and as a result of all the above worry every single day I won't see my children grow up. People like Lauren piss me off, making out conforming to a specific appearance is the be all and end all. That being skinny is important, not being healthy and making good life choices, oh no. Then depending on which day it is she'll try and jump on the #bereal band wagon or bash women that are. She absolutely does not deserve a platform to influence anyone. I only hope having a child changes her perspective and not as method to keep her in the news.

With that I'm off to treat myself to a magazine and then a long walk. HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s thick pure thick Nicola essentially is calling out people who -
- Promote diet things like skinny tea boom bod etc
- Made diet & exercise videos to sell a dream to people & now wont admit it was wrong
both the above lauren did and still does - She even post flashback pictures of herself from the time when she did those exercise videos drooling over how skinny she was! This is literally what Nicola is accusing people of doing - making money off selling a skinny dream and now embracing their real body essentially jumping on a bandwagon for likes

Only difference is Lauren won’t post her real body now because she’s pathetic I actually can’t understand what’s wrong with her brain!

she’s absolutely awful at best she’s just thick at worst she’s rediculously calculating driving as much negative press as possible for attention.

Disclaimer I do not like Nicola Maclean at all
I don’t like Nicola either but I can see the point she’s making. Lauren is just spouting nonsense.

Reactions: 6

There are times when the use of the word bleep is appropriate and justified, and I think this is just one of these occasions, you must not care what others may think and lose your inhibitions about sharing such a beautiful statement word in all it's glory, shout it from the rooftops as loud as you can every time you see one, call it out for what it is, don't dumb it down or filter it into something unrecognisable. 🤣🤣❤

There's only one thing worse than a bleep and that's a two-faced bleep, Lozza, you're both, sit down and shut up!

Good luck @Katie8ee! Will keep fingers crossed.

Just back from the hospital, Happy to say have been discharged and the lump is not sinister. Whoop!!!! I'm in my 40s and had a rare type of heart attack a year ago (not cholesterol related), had a very traumatic experience giving birth and as a result of all the above worry every single day I won't see my children grow up. People like Lauren piss me off, making out conforming to a specific appearance is the be all and end all. That being skinny is important, not being healthy and making good life choices, oh no. Then depending on which day it is she'll try and jump on the #bereal band wagon or bash women that are. She absolutely does not deserve a platform to influence anyone. I only hope having a child changes her perspective and not as method to keep her in the news.

With that I'm off to treat myself to a magazine and then a long walk. HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

Xx
Bless you, I bet you are over the moon and back again with that good news today ❤ so pleased for you, in these times that are so awful for people everywhere, it's so nice when someone has some happy news to celebrate, happy Tuesday to you too ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
There are times when the use of the word bleep is appropriate and justified, and I think this is just one of these occasions, you must not care what others may think and lose your inhibitions about sharing such a beautiful statement word in all it's glory, shout it from the rooftops as loud as you can every time you see one, call it out for what it is, don't dumb it down or filter it into something unrecognisable. 🤣🤣❤

There's only one thing worse than a bleep and that's a two-faced bleep, Lozza, you're both, sit down and shut up!

Bless you, I bet you are over the moon and back again with that good news today ❤ so pleased for you, in these times that are so awful for people everywhere, it's so nice when someone has some happy news to celebrate, happy Tuesday to you too ❤
Insanely happy. I can't stop smiling!! 🥰😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.