Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaaaaa but isn’t that the point of tattle?! Ie we can tear our hair out, witch etc without posting directly on someone’s page as that would be below the belt ?! Other words do we actually want them to see what we are saying?!
We know Lozza and her manager the little Molerat man read here though so everything we say, they see. Morning Ratty 👋🐀 be rude to mention you & not give you a wave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well good morning you lovely Tattle Twats. 🥰. You lot are ace. @Clickbait you are hilarious!! Captain Birdseye can go rip his nightie in anger at your recap we don't care WE love them so there 😝😝.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well good morning you lovely Tattle Twats. 🥰. You lot are ace. @Clickbait you are hilarious!! Captain Birdseye can go rip his nightie in anger at your recap we don't care WE love them so there 😝😝.
Morning Blowie ❤ yes, he can shut up, he's not thread boss ALL the time the cheeky bugger 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Appears she is angling for a freebie pass to the Hall of Mirrors at the local fairground when it opens up . Some days she can't be bothered photoshopping her photos and backgrid charges are linked to the complexity of the edit so going for the cheap option .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you!! It's a play on Laulie and us imagining how it's going to be pronounced!! 🍭🍭
I know you crazy puppy I was doing an impression of our Lozza 😘😘.
She will be fuming we have changed the name to Lolly for our own amusement! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
What’s the point of lying about not knowing she was pregnant in that pic she posted!? She tested on the first day of her period she said which would mean a literal 2 week window of not knowing - also pic was taken in Nov and she was pregnant in Oct she said!? WHY the pointless lies I don’t understand 😩🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably because they got a free meal for the publicity so she was spotted downing drinks and eating as much as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning Everyone ....
has Peppa confirm her onset diabetes yet ? Or is that being saved for the future to be used about how lucky she was to go through 9 months suffering .....

duck ALL TO DO WITH THE CURRIES, PIZZAS, BURGERS, SWEETS - I swear Bruce Bogtrotter couldn’t put away as much food as PEPPA. It’s like a bleeping episode of MURBANG ...

Context to the Mukbang. I actually know someone who used to do this (and made a bloody fortune - but haven’t lost the 5 stone they put on, have diabetes and regret it) ....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Afternoon scrunchies, bugger all from Loz's IG, probably still in her cess pit.

After all she stuffed her face with last night what will be eating today?

• Haha
@Clickbait I absolutely live for these recaps they are so so class. Everytime I read one I am laughing away and thinking oh yeh remember that. It also makes it so much easier if your looking back to find things !

There used to be a website before the internet was ruined by social media called Television Without Pity (mid naughties ish) where writers would do recaps of TV shows saying what they really think and your writing style reminds me so much of that which I love ❤

Don't ever stop! (Your the cat)

I just saw the big photo of me in the first post this is fantastic! 😂😂😂😂😂
What new fetish is this pray? @Katie8ee - STOP EATING YOUR PUSSY!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lauren’s last IG story .....
I’ve had two kids and my lips never swelled to look like I’ve had loads of fillers in them 😂 Lauren oh dear!! She has the brain and attitude of a 16 year old!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What the duck? Loz is asking why lips swell during pregnancy? what planet is she on?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning Blowie ❤ yes, he can shut up, he's not thread boss ALL the time the cheeky bugger 🤣🤣
In Scotland the word "Blowie" means something VERY different 😂

Just been out my walk place is swimming with people out enjoying the gorgeous sunshine. Now I'm boiling my eggs which I am then going to paint while I drink a glass of wine out in some hidden grassy place on the property.

She's just posted this! Is she actually bleeping joking!!!!! Naw hen it's the FILLER!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
In Scotland the word "Blowie" means something VERY different 😂

Just been out my walk place is swimming with people out enjoying the gorgeous sunshine. Now I'm boiling my eggs which I am then going to paint while I drink a glass of wine out in some hidden grassy place on the property.

She's just posted this! Is she actually bleeping joking!!!!! Naw hen it's the FILLER!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!
what a WANKER!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably because they got a free meal for the publicity so she was spotted downing drinks and eating as much as possible.
Once again, a hilarious summary of another Lozza thread - I hope you are saving them all for a book which all the Scrunchies/ettes/et al can buy 👏 👏 👏 🎉

WTF are pregnancy lips ? She’s blaming her overinflated fillers (which resemble fish flaps) on her unborn baby now
If that's what it's done to her facial ones imagine her undercarriage 🤮

• Haha
You so know the Daily Mail will have a story up in a couple of hours about her lips swelling through being preggers. She will be destroyed in the comments the idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ha - there's your new thread title ...

Our girl Lauliepop; she makes my lips swell up and pop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.